Customize

Albuquerque NM - June 26 - Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AnonyNess18, Jun 26, 2010.

1. AnonyNess18 Member

Albuquerque NM - June 26 - Post Game

Today was a very hot day in the southwestern desert.

I arrived about 5 minutes after MSAnon and Tazor set up shop. I was sure to bring umbrellas and a fold up chair for us to rest, as well as bring a small cooler with water and some sunblock.

Total I only saw 3 scilons total walk in and out of the org. It was very dead at the org. They also parked on the side of the org mostly and used the back entrance.

We had an appearance from two brand new anons John and Poach who showed up pretty late but it was nice having them around. They brought us brownies.

We had quite of bit of honks of support and waves and thumbs up. We had a couple passer-bys a guy who seemed interested in the Guy Fawkes mask and was wondering what we were doing. Another who used to work next door to the scilons told us when working next to the scilons the power went out and one of the scilons went next door and said "wow the power is out here too." To which he replied "wow that awareness course works wonders." LOL Cool story bro.

Overall once again it was a very successful raid.

Video:

2. Bipolart Member

Re: Albuquerque NM - June 26 - Post Game

I'm sorry I didn't make it-but now that Tazor and I have each other's # it won't happen again. Hot weather was quite hot today, and I thought of you guys. Great job, and I'll see ya next month fer sher.
  3. fisherman Member

Thanks for getting out there and congrats on your raid! "Never gonna give you up!" :)
  4. AnonyMary Member

Thanks for protesting. Keep up the good work!

Mary McConnell
  5. tazor Member

Yes it was hot. :) AnonyNess brought some umbrellas which were lifesavers.

The scilons have taken to entering and exiting through the back door thanks to us! We are going to have to move over on their side I guess.