Customize

Albuquerque: March Protest

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by tazor, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tazor Member

Albuquerque: March Protest

Okay. Seems our old mb is gone so I'm posting on here and on our OLD, OLD mb.

Anyone planning on protesting Saturday? It will be same time same place...11:00 am @1319 San Pedro NE, 2 blocks North of Lomas, right across from Christie Mae's.

I am waiting to hear from Tech and see if he's agreeable to using his mb as our new planning site. If not I can throw one together and post it on here.

Let me know if anyone is gonna show please. I am not bringing cake if I'm there alone. :)
  2. tazor Member

Re: Albuquerque: March Protest

So, I'm on my own then? C'mon guys. Our org is so boring that I can't even begin to imagine how boring it would be to protest alone!
  3. tazor Member

Ok, then. Let's just do one next Saturday or the 28th. Unless you guise are shunning me...I know that it happens to other anons.

Were the cupcakes THAT bad??? Do I have BO? You seemed to like the pins.

I am feeling very depressed right now. :(
  4. anonyrat Member

:(

I hope you get some more anons turning up. Does Albuquerque have an IRC channel?
  5. anonyrat Member

Ah, I just noticed this thread is in the Post Game folder. Maybe that's the problem.
  6. tazor Member

Thanks, anonyrat. No we don't have an IRC channel. We do have an old message board that no one uses much anymore. I posted on there too. Our usual message board got taken down.

Yeah, I did post it wrong! lol I think the Albuquerque anons would have found it anyway though. We're a small group and everyone is busy with work and school I guess.

We'll just do it another day. :)
  7. incog712 Member

Go Go Go Go Go Albuquerque!

Wuz wondering, did the city ever locate Joy's whereabouts?

Any news since she vacated the place?
  8. AnonyNess18 Member

Ok I'm here Tazor, I don't know what has happened to everyone! Sorry I have been away from the /b/s since the local one closed. I definitely want to go but if you want to postpone the raid to next Saturday then that's fine.

PS: You can bring cupcakes if you want to. Don't worry they were good! :D
  9. Anonymous Member

hmmm...only 7 hour drive from here...next weekend?
  10. tazor Member

No, we haven't heard a word. She must be in a bunker someplace. ;)

Anonyness!!! Good to hear from you! Yeah, I'm thinking next weekend if you can make it. I think Tech could come that Saturday too.

I will bring cupcakes!! I'm also hoping Toxin gets back to town soon.
  11. tazor Member

You're kidding, right? That would put you somewhere around Phoenix or Wickenburg. lol

I think we prolly will do it next weekend if everyone's agreeable. We haven't missed a protest yet. :p
  12. azonymous Member

Close, not really, lol

Tucson

Feel like a rebel w/o a cause, lol
  13. tazor Member

Well, come on down!! Tucson always reminded me of Albuquerque. More of a small town feel to it.

Aren't the Phoenix anons protesting?
  14. AnonyNess18 Member

K, I will be there one week from today! Azonymous, if you want to join our protest you are definitely welcome. If you don't mind a road trip.
  15. Re: Albuquerque: March Protest

So we are on for the 21st?
  16. tazor Member

Hi Akuma! Yes, lets do this on the 21st. I will bring cup cakes, water and music. Oh, I am also going to bring some chalk for Tech.
  17. Re: Albuquerque: March Protest

Awesome. Oh and the forums will be back up later. I am going to tweak a few things first.
  18. tazor Member

Ok, Akuma. Sounds good.

I have to go out of town so I may be a little late getting there. I will show up though.
  19. Re: Albuquerque: March Protest

Well I won't be there as I maybe still at a Job Fair...but If I get out early enough I'll be there.
  20. Re: Albuquerque: March Protest

Muhahaha. Lets do this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.