Customize

Albuquerque, 11-6-10

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Bipolart, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Bipolart Member

Albuquerque, 11-6-10

MSAnon will be posting the commentary, probably after gaming,lol. Here's the video. It was the two of us again, only no cops.

2. MSAnon505 Member

Re: Albuquerque, 11-6-10

Well, here we are again. November 6th. Bipolart had the camera, so video is coming. By the time I’d gotten there, Bipolart had already started things off. Turned out to just be the two of us. Last time it was just us two, the cops were called. Would they be dumb enough to try it again? Nope. The org was pretty much dead today. Very little activity, although we realized that they were doing a lot of parking in the back. A shame, because I had some new signage with which to show the Scibots how much we care about them.

Didn’t get a whole lot of honks today (well, at least not as much as we’ve become accustomed to as of late) Did get plenty of waves though, and a few people that came up to us and actually talked to us and wanted to learn more about why we were there. Information dissemination was definitely a good one for us today.

Overall, it was a slow day at the org, but a good one for your friendly neighborhood Anonymous. Even though it may not be as epic as last week’s might have been, I still think we did a good job. We’ve gotten them parking more in the back now and using the back door. Sneaky, guys. But Anonymous is on to you. That won’t get rid of us. We’re making them change their routine, even so slightly. Point- Anonymous.

We are definitely getting under their skin. On one of Bipolart’s early encounters to check what was going on in the alley, I spotted an opened blind. Naturally, I had to stand right on the corner and make sure they could see my sign, my cheery disposition and my friendly wave. Well, just as quick as those blinds went up, they went right down. Another point for the Anons.

Here’s a nifty little factoid. Five people went into the org today. Two left. We educated five people on Scientology. Your winner for today- Anonymous. While it may not have been the most exciting, we still got the job done. We’re slowly chipping away at them.
  3. anonsparrow Member

Awesome job you two! Very interesting to watch and listen to you guys.

Awesome signs.. Awesome banter.. Awesome stick up my ass. :)
  4. Bipolart Member

LOL at least I greased it...
  5. AnonyNess18 Member

Good jorb guys!

Sorry I couldn't make it. Work made me tired. Glad you guys were able to pick up the slack though. :)
  6. conatus Member

That org must have forgotten to take a left turn!
  7. Re: Albuquerque, 11-6-10

I like the bit in the video, "We might not be able to get the people out who are in, but we can stop new people getting in."

<3
  8. BigBeard Member

Any word from planning & zoning on whether that "private property" driveway chunk of the sidewalk was a) installed with the proper permits, and b) actually private property so folks have to walk around in the street??

BigBeard
  9. BLiP Member

Thanks bipolar, ms - youse rock.
  10. Bipolart Member

The person sent to video the sidewalk went to the wrong one, lol. Hope to have CORRECT video this week. Then we will take it to the clerk.
  11. anon505 Member

When do you guys plan to do the next one. I'm in ABQ, would like to join.