Customize

Albany, New York?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonymous612, Nov 2, 2009.

1. anonymous612 Member

Albany, New York?

Oi, you faggots still alive or have you all frozen to death? I've got some newer protesters in the area looking to get things moving again, and I've had no luck tracking down any remaining original protesters that have anything resembling a pulse.

Barring actual Albanyfags, the most appreciated response would be any information locals (obviously I'm not) have on who the police contact was, what the behavior of the scifags are, the cooperation level of the police, mask laws (although that can be easily researched otherwise), those sort of generic organizational details. I'll pass them along to apparently the only Albany-area residents whose balls don't shrivel up and fall off in winter.

Mods, feel free to move thread.
  2. themadhair Member

Re: Albany, New York?

Anyone wanting admin privileges on the old site Albany Anonymous give me a shout. Albany went down to one chap, who was presumably the police contact, and his sister. Said chap turned out to be a colossal prick and drama ensued so I think this will be starting from scratch.

Albany to rise for the third time? Make it so.
  3. Anonymous Member

Go capitol of New York go!
    newyorkstatecapitolside.jpg
  4. anonymous612 Member

That was the general tl;dr I got, yeah. Although as a note, by police contact I meant the contact point in the department, not the anon who contacted them, but I suppose it's likely Albany didn't have a particular guy.

Passing this thread link to the Albanyfag(s) now.
  5. anonymous612 Member

Okay, from the sound of it, zombie-rise-from-the-dead *will* be happening, so if any trailing remnants want to get on board and help pick a date or whatever, get in touch with me, otherwise I presume the localfags will go ahead and work under the assumption they're it.

Fuck you, Albany, for letting my hometown's raiding cell die off in the first place, but FUCK YEAH for someone having the balls to bring it back.
  6. anonymous391 Member

Bring it albany,NY i live in troy....close enough.... but i should be there. our governer is blind...to bad he wouldnt be able to any of it lol :D
  7. waaanon Member

i'm in troy too, lets bring the Albany cell back from the dead... or should i say the troy cell :D
  8. anonymous612 Member

itt: SHIT GETS ACCOMPLISHED. :D
  9. Belladonna Member

Troy, you say? You might be able to drum up some protesters by flyering RPI.
  10. waaanon Member

great idea! i was gonna flyer hvcc it might not be a bad idea to go to rpi too.