Customize

Albany, New York

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by themadhair, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themadhair Member

Albany, New York

According to the ning:

Best be trolling.

Albany cult HQ here - scientology albany - Google Maps

Get it sorted Albany anons
  2. AlbanyAnon Member

Re: Albany, New York

You realize it gets freezing cold in Albany, right?

besides which, nobody goes to the protests besides me and my sister, so it is best that we have time to get people to actually come...although I do hope people come for december anyways.

gl
  3. themadhair Member

Better go with something heavier than that toga.
  4. Xenuballs Member

You do realise that Albany is a essentally a dead cell right? It's just Facefagged failtard Albanyanon and his Fugly Sister and thats it. I mean do you really think it's the weather that keeps peopls from protesting with you? no it's not. Anyway if there were actually other people who actually want to do Raids in Albany outside of those two then yeah it would be a diffrent story.
  5. CuntwArt Member

and, of course, you do realize you fail at internets, right?

edit:posting to xenubalss directly. Don't want to be obscure so I clarify my posts, dig?
  6. Xenuballs Member

Yeah, I know I made a ass out of myself it happens.
  7. CuntwArt Member

Has Goatse taught you nothing? It's okay to make an ass out of yourself. Shoot, I do it daily! Just stretch it out further...and wear a ring!

I was ready to get all sorts of philosophic and you busted it up worthless nigger
  8. Xenuballs Member

Sure you were, because your a l33t nigger faggot amirite?

Anyway Decembers almost over, if there is anyone left around here that actually wants to do shit in Albany, let me know so planning can start for January, just don't use Albanyanon.org, this site will do for now.
  9. AlbanyAnon Member

Don't feed the troll, CuntwArt, Xenuballs is probably some tripped up moralfag who looks stupid on camera. xD

Anyway, next protest is in spring unless people want to do things sooner, but that's doubtful because all that's left in Albany is Mr. Rene who is the only Scientologist in Albs, some moralfags, and a couple of cool cats who probably aren't going to bother anymore because all of the lulz killers. Protests are for fun, not for feeling self-important and arrogant.
  10. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.