Customize

Albany Dianetics

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by JollyRedRoger, Aug 5, 2010.

1. JollyRedRoger Member

Albany Dianetics

There were a few protests back in 08, and while I don't know of any since, I'd like to bring some attention to their mission building on western ave, especially since I missed the recent NYC protest. Would any nearby anons like to join me?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Albany Dianetics

Maybe. You're not "albanon" that used to protest there, are you? Because he was kind of douchebag.

Other than that, hai, and welcome! Depending on the dates, I might be able to make it (it's unlikely this month, though).
  3. Anonymous Member

A douchebag, that is.
  4. JollyRedRoger Member

No, although I did go to those protests and I did know him personally from high school.
    I know it's pretty unlikely to get one going this month, with such short notice, but I wanted to gauge interest first. I also have to either call the center or check out the location and make sure the address I have is correct. Can't trust everything I find online these days.
  5. Anonymous Member

Actually, I just looked up and it was "AlbanyAnon" that was the douchebag, so my apologies to "albanon". But I digress.

I'll keep an eye out for September, then. I'm pretty busy, but I would like to make it, if possible.
  6. JollyRedRoger Member

Either way, I'm sure we're talking about the same person. He was good at getting things organized for the protests, but not especially personable.

I'll be keeping my schedule open on weekends through September then. If there's anybody who has been by the Schenectady/Albany Dianetics Office/Scientology Mission Building or has any ideas for dates and such, let me know.
  7. SOJOA Member

Depending on the date, like if its a saturday, I could probably drive down in the morning from Blo. I keep hoping Blo anons come back to life but i guess alot of people moved etc.
  8. SOJOA Member

5 hour drive i just looked up.....hhmmmm.....cant I just order you guys pizza lol.
  9. JollyRedRoger Member

I want to make this happen for the people who live at least somewhat close to the capital area and to hit a Scientology center that hasn't seen a protest in about two years. If you could make it, great, but I'm sure we'd appreciate the pizza too.