Customize

Alan Walter - DEAD

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by _You_, Nov 28, 2009.

1. BusinessBecky Member

Re: Alan Walter - DEAD

I think this OSA phenomenon just allows them to live in their Alice in Wonderland story they were in while members of a cult.

The notion of OSA and the xscilons feeling butthurt over this thing whatever it is, entertains me.

It like they never really leave the cult, not only in real life, also in their imaginations.

The cult encoded in these scilons to be victims of all the evil in the world so that they would continue to perpetually walk around the pole of alreadybeencoveredamilliontimes.

If you want to be free crazy gentleman and ladies, you should learn2walkaroundadifferentpole like Miley Cyrus did.

Same pole, just a different cult. Same is lame, go take a shit.
  2. _You_ Member

I can tell that you are deep.

Do you write poetry?
  3. _You_ Member

I find it odd how the person, allegedly bjorkist, was immediately and relentlessly attacked (all kinds of statements that the verbalizers couldn't actually know), in the exact same style as Axiom142 receivd from Sea Orger George Bailey and then the thread heavily derailed.

To counter that, he made another thread alerting people to a more sinister technique used by CofS agents and that thread was almost immediately domed.

The zeal and speed with which these things happened certainly makes me wonder.

I like how you authoritatively give only 2 options. Each of which paints a nasty picture of the target.

Textbook.

Now, listen how George Bailey repeatedly accuses Axiom142 of being "nuts", "crazy", "insane", "stuck in an electronic inceident", etc...

YouTube - A Conversation With a Scientologist 22082009

Then review the attacks on bjorkist (or whoever was on the receiving end) that were made here....

They are nearly identical!

Yet one came from a Sea Orger and is documented in video/audio...

The posts mostly came from...well, on a thread about Alan Walter, it's obvious where...and the attacks are documented in text.

IMO, the George Bailey video clearly, obviously and blatantly shows someone overwhelmed by the sickness known as L. Ron Hubbard's technology on dealing with enemies...

As do the text duplicates in this thread.

Also, spending too much time on an e-meter will get you stuck in an electronic incident.
  4. tazor Member

Bjorky, you just keep repeating yourself. Many times over equals certainty, right? Keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome? You know what that defines.

I doubt if anyone is even reading your yada, yada, yada at this point. Give it a rest.
  5. _You_ Member

I find it interesting that when someone comes along and talks about how CofS Operatives (contracted or not) are loud and obnoxious thread derailers it is praised and supported.

When someone discusses the more covert techniques utilizing various concepts such as various lower wavelengths of ARC, restimulation, third party tech, confusion tech and other lovely things that good human beings do to others....

...the issuer of the idea is viciously attacked and the issuer's viewpoint is disfigured and contorted into "OSA OSA OSA."

YouTube - C+C Music Factory (Presenting Freedom Williams) - Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....
  6. _You_ Member

Well, turdor (get it, turd door? lame, i know, but so appropriate), go on doubting.

Because I at least have you as a loyal reader.

You got a job to do though, so I'm not that honored.

When you have some time you should discuss the "many times over" concept with yourself and friends who viciously attack someone with lies.

Nice!
  7. tazor Member

LOL Sorry. I can't help myself. You're a train wreck, Bjorky. I just can't look away.
  8. _You_ Member

Just don't forget that you and your friends, by some very strange coincidence, were caught using the same exact techniques as Sea Orger, George Bailey.

I read your contributions (and opinions on bjorkist) in that 1 thread after it was domed.

One good thing about Hubbard's policy is that it subverts the individual and overlays Hubbard's valence.

This is why those who have been overwhelmed by Hubbard and are using it are so incredibly easy to spot.

I may be the only one who sees it, but in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed are kings.
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

If you're the only one who sees it, perhaps you're hallucinating.
  10. ArnieLerma Member

My rule of thumb regarding "is it osa"

If it doesn't make sense, IT IS OSA. (Miss Bloodybutt LINK & LINK also see Confusion Technique HERE)

If what you are reading makes you want to stop reading and go elsewhere, its likely OSA...or result of a moron who has been fooled by osa...or a poster/whore who is paid cash in brown envelopes

And Emma/ESMB is NOT OSA

Corrollary: Telling the difference between an OSA Operative AND a sociopath is extremely difficult, thats why they RECRUIT them, but it is a distinction without a difference in result.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

No, I'm sorry, the correct answer is WHO GIVES A SH[beeeep]?

(For reference -- and lulz -- see this: ...and be sure to watch both parts. So good.)
  12. _You_ Member

Please remember that this important topic regarding CofS tactics is being diverted and contorted into an OSA OSA OSA chant.

This is not about OSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is about CofS setting up "front groups".

It's oh so believable when you talk about TWTH, Narconon, ABLE, being groups used to weasel in a covert Scientology agenda.

But when someone suggests that a particular forum is owned and operated by CofS (like that new RFW forum, and RFW itself!!!!), the George Baileys come out in full force.

Johnny, is it impossible that others are not hallucinating?

Of course, that's not possible. Several "someones" spoke authoritatively about bjorkist's mental state (with data that was gleaned from his 1000+ post count over the course of 2 years and fabricated for your consumtion), so please don't bother wth Bjorkist.

Interestingly, you speak about his mental state now too. LOL.
  13. Anon123456 Member

is this guy still dead? ok just checking.

/thread
  14. WTF Member

Oh looky--same kook posting in 3rd person.

Anyone remember Virginia M. ?
  15. _You_ Member

16. _You_ Member

Your refusal to acknowledge ANY of my points and your incessant George Bailey style attacks are noted....again and again and again.

(I like how you and your cronies cooled it off real quick once I slammed the similarity between the GB attacks and your attacks [seriously, the similarity in style, concepts, etc. was very CREEPY and, imo a little too coincidental])

I bet that since your small group had clearly porked the pooch when left to your own devices, someone with more brains had to come in and make you stop...since the truth was becoming ever so crystal clear.

Once you get in that Hubbardian valence, it's hard to get out.

Maybe you should spend more time on the e-meter getting overwhelmed by electronic significances and further stuck in an electronic incident?
  17. _You_ Member

18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hardly anything isn't impossible not to be untrue, isn't it?
  19. _You_ Member

/r/ wordfilter "George Bailey" -> "ninja"
  20. YAHRLY Member

srsly the moonbat HAS to a troll, no one is that insane, right?

RIGHT?
  21. Mutante Member

So is New Moon any good?
  22. WTF Member

You must really have a hard on for that Bailey guy.

On the item "homosexuality"--has anything been suppressed?

He has had quite an effect on you I see--you even spout his "electronic incident" spiel whilst saying "how bad" others are for Baileyesque communication. Speaking of "out of valence"...

(Notice how simple push buttons on this guy keep him frothing for hours?)
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

All I notice is a roomful of fail and retartedness.
  24. YAHRLY Member

if you're into gay werewolves and vampires
  25. _You_ Member

See that needle movement there?

L. Ron Hubbard's cock has been suppressed firmly in your asshole...and apparently for several years.

DOX.

And the effect George Bailey produced was providing the internet with a vivid display of some of the techniques that a sordid and demented individual (group) would use to attack another for expressing their opinion.

Interestingly, GB used THE SAME EXACT TECHNIQUES YOU AND YOUR SO FRIENDS DID.

Just a mild coincidence, tho. Rite?

Notice how one guy speaking the truth in one thread made several cowardly Sea Org Ass Weasels come out in a swarm and then retreat before they realized THEY HAD BEEN SPOTTED!

And remember, if you spend too much time on an e-meter you're gonna get stuck in an electronic incident!

Speaking of that, could auditing be considered an "electronic incident"?

Maybe at this level of spiritual degradation (the physical universe) it only takes 5 volts and some SCI FI ideas to overwhelm Hubbard's bopdy thetans.
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

I wish I could prank-order pizza to this thread.
  27. Frozen Thetan Member

poisoned-pizzas.gif

Oh, Hi everyone!!!
  28. rof Member

29. Frozen Thetan Member

cease_faggotry.jpg
  30. rof Member

Hello, Dr. 3000.

I hope you can one day tame M. Night Imashaman to do your bidding.
  31. Herro Member

So are there any tits in this thread?
  32. _You_ Member

Hi Bjorky. It's time for you to let this thread come to an end.