Customize

Alan Walter - DEAD

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by _You_, Nov 28, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Re: Alan Walter - DEAD

OSA's only tactic isn't loudly stirring up trouble and causing in-fighting amongst critics.

The almost consistent reminder that that is what OSA does is a mis-director/red-herring.

Study up on what OSA and its past agents have done. There are more than just one or two tactics available.

One that needs particular attention is that CofS agents usually adopt the guise of a group member of the target group and this is followed by silent intel gathering from multiple angles...it's not always rambunctious diversions.

Once that is done, ARC is utilized. Slightly lower tones (and their behaviors)are adopted to bring others in the vicinity downtone. THIS IS USUALLY A LONG PROCESS.

Reverse processes (effect processes) are often run.

bjorkist called out one prominent poster on ESMB who was running effect processes and low tone radiation (he did this on ARS and other boards too).

A review of his/her posts shows exactly the same thing George Bailey was doing to Axiom, just spread out over more than 7 minutes.

Don't forget that this same group infiltrated and burgled government offices.

Is that same group beyond setting up a honeypot and letting the offending thetans arrive instead of tracking down each and every one?
  2. _You_ Member

Go away Bjorkist. No one's buying your bullshit.
  3. WTF Member

[IMG]

You might want to re-study the materials pertaining to PTS Type II and III.
  4. _You_ Member

First, i'm not bjorkist. Assumption #1: handled.

You have already surveyed "everyone" (or no one?") and gotten me the results?

Nice generality, btw!

Are you sure you aren't working for the CofS?

Because you sure came on strong, fast and hard.

And besides that, I have a good "mental radar" and you are radiating a George Bailey-esque....stench.
  5. _You_ Member

Well, you know how us SPs are, we like to use generalities.
  6. _You_ Member

I am familiar with nearly all of the publicly available PTS/SP materials, including material discussing these and related phenomena but not calling them "PTS/SP" (valences, service facsimiles, emotional curves, the aberrative personality, various HCOBs, etc. etc.)

...but I do sincerely appreciate you telling me what I might want to do.

Now that we are done with that, you can start rapping about things and people you actually know something about.

Thank you.
  7. _You_ Member

I didn't say anything about an SP.

I just pointed out the rapid use of a generality, which, when actually observed, has no substance and is almost as pathetic as the being who issued it.

Hey Sea Orger, get some sleep!!!!

Seriously, is this what you signed a billion year contract to do?

To stop me from raining on your intel gathering parade at 2:30 AM?
  8. _You_ Member

Fuck off.
  9. _You_ Member

becksquirrel.jpg.gif
  10. WTF Member

ahh a glib know best...welcome!
  11. _You_ Member

An anonymous internet jackass suggesting what someone "might want to do"...

Glib know best is right.
  12. WTF Member

Thus sayeth the anonymous poster...
  13. _You_ Member

This anonymous poster didn't run up telling anyone what they might wanna do...

So, yeah...

(if you need it spelled out even moar, just lemme know)
  14. _You_ Member

2:30 AM?

It was 2:30 AM only in the Mountain Time Zone states in U.S.
  15. _You_ Member

Truth is relative to environments, experience and truth.
  16. _You_ Member

And that's where I am, you dumb bitch....which is why I said it was 2:30 AM!!!!

*mumbles to himself*

(This board has some serious fucktards in the midst.)
  17. Emma Member

Bjorkists posts were never "altered" - a couple were moderated or deleted completely because they were complete OSA DA crap or really insulting to another member.

You can still find PLENTY of Bjorkist's drivel on ESMB.

Hi Bjorky!!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. _You_ Member

Another dead con man , how will I ever manage to go on? Only Scientologists could possibly be messed up enough to mourn a con man who made a career out of screwing people with Hubbard's scam ... Oh but he was so charming
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Re: Alan Walter - DEAD

Psychedelic Thetan | MySpace

I've e-mailed him before. Interesting guy. I definitely don't agree with his pro-scilon views, but he is not at all a typical scilon.

IMO, he's not an OSA plant, just someone who exited the official "Church of Scientology" and went wandering around searching in the freezone and other offbeat practices.

Generally, I have a difficult time dealing with freezoners, but I liked this particular guy, even though he still believes in Hubbardspew. I like his taste in music.

Edit: Emma, I haven't read ESMB for a while, hope I'm not off base on my comments, and no disrespect intended for you or your board.
  20. auchraw Member

I can understand why Elron Junior made a dramatic denunciation of the scams run by Elron Senior (including his own juvenile contributions to said scams) after many years - he was paid to do it, and he wanted to even the score.

But he then had no reason to recant. Why should he? Unless someone twisted his arm and offered him lots of dosh. Mr de Wolfe never claimed to be an honest guy but there was no reason for him to invent his memories of working with Dad and there is lots of other evidence that supports him.

And of course OSA tools are all over ESMB: where else would they be? This is what they do. It's a sign ESMB might be serving some useful purpose. lrn2usethem.
  21. _You_ Member

Hey, Piggie.

Still selling out to your SCN masters?
  22. _You_ Member

This person is not a Freezoner. He's an "illegal PC" member of the Church of Scientology, and he's been told that he can re-enter Scientology in several years, *if* he fucks with enough "SPs" and "anti-Scientologists" - mainly be creating confusion.

It's not likely that they'll let him back in. The guy appears to have a history of mental instability, possibly is physically violent. He went into the Army - *after Scientology* - so one can speculate as to what the heck that was about.

The site you linked was not the site I mentioned. It was another site, not a face book site.

Are you falling for the psychedelic thetan gimmick?

If so, now that you have been convinced that he couldn't possibly be holding hands with the Church of Scientology, don't forget to watch his inspirational L. Ron Hubbard videos and Citizen's Commission on Human Rights videos too. Maybe they make sense after all...
  23. _You_ Member

How the weather in Colorado?
  24. Silver Scream Member

Another scilon bites the dust, another one bites the dust. And another one gone, and another one gone. Another scilon bites the dust! :D Oh, well...I do value the human life, but if you're part of the CO$, who needs you, anyhow?! (I'm just saying...)
  25. _You_ Member

Typo correction re. *MySpace* site.

I'll track down - or fall over - the other site eventually. Then, if anyone cares - I'll post a link - but it thinks it's probably irrelevant.
  26. _You_ Member

Note: I'm done with this thread. Let *it* rest in peace.
  27. _You_ Member

Oh yeah this is the guy who made money conning dumber than rocks scilons into believing the spirits of dead people had nothing better to do than to hang out and wait to take orders from them in what he called "Spiritual Teammates" or as Hubbard called them "Body Thetans", so remind me again why do people care that he died?
  28. _You_ Member

Are we absolutely sure this guy is dead?
  29. Anon123456 Member

holy shit. the guy is dead. maybe he was a nice guy. so fucking what. let him be dead, and close this god awful thread.
  30. _You_ Member

I don't know, maybe they knew him and were friends, and maybe because, even though, he still had some strange notions - New Age type stuff - he helped a lot of people to get out of Scientology. Does it really matter to you? Or are you just farting in some one's general direction?
  31. _You_ Member

take your OG moonbattery and scifag speak back to OCMB/ARS where it is eaten with a spoon
  32. _You_ Member

Famous last words.

[IMG]
  33. _You_ Member

Alan Walter - DEAD of body thetans (cancer)

So the fagging scifag faggot got fagged by the Hubfag into total failfaggotry and all of scifagdom faggoted into a clusterfagfailorg?

And walters got cancer from his bodythetins and died.
  34. _You_ Member

Hello Veda (on ESMB)/Muldoon (on ARS)!

I knew it wouldn't be long before I heard from you.

You see, a few other poorly disguised Scilons already stopped by to implement Hubbard's policy of Always Attack/Never Defend.

Even Moonbatshit is purposely there to throw some contrast in and give Veda his opening!!! Nice try guys!!!!!!!!

(and of course, my detractors will continue to uphold Hubbard's policy that has permeated their mind & emotions through the rest of this exchange)

Alerting people to OSA's true tactics does create confusion because you and yours hafta work much harder...

Look how many it's already taken to come here and discredit me on 1 little thread.

I think that speaks volumes in itself.

"not likely, appears to, possibly, speculate"

Nice choice of hazy, non-committal words!

Anyone interested can just ask me about any of those items (my involvement with the CofS, my involvement with the United States Army [both very dangerous cults], whether I am physically violent or anything else...and I will tell you. But I suspect most here are interested in their own lives, not mine.

Your attempt to discredit using Scilon/Hubbard techniques has been noted.

Why doesn't anyone interested hop on over to ESMB and Veda's post about how he infiltrated a squirrel group and spied on his fellow human being for his Scientology controllers and is, indeed, doing the very same thing on ESMB today, partnered with Emma and several others.

I make no effort to conceal anything about my enjoyment of the subject of Scientology or anything else which I partake of, such as psychedelics (which also contributed to my ban on a CofS controlled message board.

Anyone who has seriously undertaken the psychedelic journey isn't very likely to give themselves over to a dangerous cult for very long, and if certain nasty-minded individuals can instill a "fear of drugs" from day 1, then the job is 99% done. Add to that some mumbo-jumbo about the devil and you're set!

{A consciousness that knows doesn't need a guru or cult leader)

And by the way, Psychedelic Thetan is not a "gimmick."

Psychedelic was a word coined in the 1960's and simply means:

"Mind revealing" or "Mind manifesting"

I think you know what thetan is...

So it's simply a spiritual being who manifests minds...sorta like I am making yours manifest for everyone to see.

Sadly it's a mind that's been saturated and permeated with Hubbard policies to the point where you spy on and betray your fellow human being because they don't agree with you.

I also make no effort to conceal my knowledge of other things...to your horror and the horror of your controllers.

Note: The post to which I responded here and the others on this thread which are trying to discredit me with speculation and opinions are excellent examples of OSA/CofS/GO trained individuals who don't want you to know . hence, all the attention i am suddenly getting.

And to whoever asked about the weather in Colorado: It's really cold! But I got my Carlos V, vaporizing some MJ, and things are good.
  35. _You_ Member

Maybe not, he hasn't looked this good in years

DecomposingCorpse1.jpg
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wow, a whole room full of shadow people accusing each other of being OSA, and all offering me advice. Oh, yeah, I like where THIS thread is going.
  37. _You_ Member

"Appears mental"
  38. WTF Member

...'s why I pointed to the Type II and Type III data.

I expected to hear more about "martians and FBI" in addition to the OSA OSA OSA.

Probably Army PDH'd over teh top of drug case and attempts at repair before being offloaded as illegal PC...
  39. Krautfag Member

nuts
  40. _You_ Member

OSA AGENTS IN THE MIDST

I hope that anyone reading this thread can spot that there is an orchestrated effort to discredit someone and their opinion.

Observing those accusations will reveal much about the attackers, their allegiances and how willing they are to lie and speak about things they know not of, yet as if they were true.

I still find it amazing (or predictable) that 1 comment on 1 thread on 1 message board created such an ongoing stream of repetitive accusations/repetitive attempts to discredit me.

But hey, if an individual/group are going to ban you for saying it in one area, they might just try to discredit in another area.

Remember how George Bailey spoke to Axiom about how he was stuck in an incident?

YouTube - OTVIII Pwns Anonymous Wog

****(If someone (or a group of people are) repeatedly and negatively evaluating the mental state of the target as well as repeatedly evaluating and invalidating their viewpoint, this should alert one that they may be confronting an attacking Scientologist)

But, my dearest WTF, let's analyze more of what you said:

I like your admission that your earlier recommendation was a veiled, 1.1 (covertly hostile/sarcastic) attack...

I already knew it, but it's nice to see a little truth from you...it's like a small oasis on a desert planet.

Let me also point out that you are misrepresentaing and generalizing my original comments from "ESMB is owned by CofS" to "OSA OSA OSA"....

...it's very interesting to observe your verbal/mental obsession with Hubbard-esque concepts such as PTS II, PTS III, PDH, repair, offloaded, illegal PC, martians and FBI...

With viewpoint and behavior like that, you certainly are the furthest thing from a "Shaman", but labelling yourself as such speaks volumes.

And just to be sure, that whole marians and fbi thing is between you and hubbard.

-----------

PLEASE USE THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD AS AN EXAMPLE OF ANOTHER TYPE OF OSA TECHNIQUE.

IT ISN'T ALWAYS LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS THREAD DERAILERS. BUT THAT IDEA IS PUT OUT THERE CONTINUALLY TO DISTRACT FROM THE ACTUAL "SECRET DESTROYERS".

READ THE SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL SECTIONS ABOUT TONE LEVEL 1.1, WHAT HUBBARD AND SCIENTOLOGISTS BELIEVE ITS EFFECTS ON PEOPLE [AND GROUPS] ARE AND BECOME AWARE OF WHAT IS BEING DONE.

IN SCILON LAND, AN SP IS STUCK AT TONE LEVEL 1.1 MOST/ALL OF THE TIME...IN AN INCIDENT (HENCE GEORGE BAILEY, SCILON ATTACKER, USING THE SAME EXACT TECHNIQUES THAT WERE USED HERE AGAINST BJORKIST BY WTF AND OTHER ESMBERS)

SCILON ATTACKERS MOCK UP THE TONE LEVEL/VALENCE OF AN SP (COVERTLY HOSTILE) AND GO TO WORK ON THE TARGET.

----------