Customize

Alan Walter - DEAD

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by _You_, Nov 28, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Re: Alan Walter - DEAD

So now that Alan Water is dead, does it still cost your inheritance and all your worldly assets to view his material, or did he place in in the public domain? If not, is it because his mystery sammich has zero value if it is exposed, just as Hubbard's ?

Is there a link to a leak of Walter's material on the net?
  2. Scatman Member

Yep, a few mods here seem to lack purpose in life, have little better to do than captiously nitpick and ignore relevant facts and context. Then again, if the rules were specific, you would always know where you stood and captious mods would be restrained.
    All true, but this woman was/is not an infiltrator. It is interesting that people who knew Alan seem to like him or dislike him. Not many shades of gray there.
  3. Scatman Member

I have not seen evidence of Fair Game, but I have seen disconnections and leader worship. In the early days of the FZ, there were SP declares, but haven't heard of any in the last 20 years.
    Many do. Some have a mitigated views, but essentially they agree with Hubbard.
    I have not been able to stereotype FZers like can be done with members of the scientology crime syndicate, but they are usually true believers in "the tech".
  4. voiceless849 Member

Freezoners don't have to "take over" after CoS is gone. They only have to increase in number, and so long as they do, the problem remains. Because they believe in Hubbard's teachings, and Hubbard's teachings include KSW and other batshit crazy stuff that will result in the same crap found today in fundamentalist religion. In short: Scientology today is just a fundamentalist branch of the freezoners

And what's to make you believe they will? I know of people who have been in Scientology for well over 20 years. They've seen Scientology at its strongest, they see it now at its weakest, and they still believe the hype. Really, truly: some people never learn.

Never confuse the people with the ideology. I HAET the ideology. It's dangerous, cunning, evil and destructive. But I don't hate anyone who is actually trying to do the right thing, even if they are idiots about it. And I'm not even sure I don't like DM - his incompetence as a leader/petty dictator is what's brought Scientology to its knees! If he were to take a big, fat chill pill, stop being so paranoid, he had success pretty much assured. But he, along with his good buddy Tom Cruise, are shining examples of how to bring a successful cult to the edge of ruin.
  5. Re: Alan Walter - DEAD

I have reported you to the mods for importing drama.
  6. Anon123456 Member

this troll is fail.
  7. _You_ Member

I just got through reading the thread on ESMB about this, I realize people are grieving over a friend's death, but I don't care who you are, Freezoners would have been better off choosing something a little more mentally healthy to have occupied their time with other than Scientology, something like shooting speedball or crystal meth. Those people are fried. They haven't been able to talk to the guy in months maybe years because he didn't make himself available to them, but now that he's dead, they suddenly think they are carrying on conversations to him as will.
  8. Scatman Member

It was months since anybody in internet contact spoke with Alan Walter and his short term memory has been faulty for the last year. And this was the guy who claimed to have developed OT tech.
    Delusions and hallucinations? No problem. Welcome to the world of scientology.

9. WTF Member

10. tazor Member

QUOTE=voiceless849;1084974]Freezoners don't have to "take over" after CoS is gone. They only have to increase in number, and so long as they do, the problem remains. Because they believe in Hubbard's teachings, and Hubbard's teachings include KSW and other batshit crazy stuff that will result in the same crap found today in fundamentalist religion. In short: Scientology today is just a fundamentalist branch of the freezoners

Freezoners don't have an RPF or a Sea Org, they don't beat people up or force them to have abortions. They don't give endless sec checks and for the most part don't charge much for auditing. They won't worry me until I see them doing these things.

And what's to make you believe they will? I know of people who have been in Scientology for well over 20 years. They've seen Scientology at its strongest, they see it now at its weakest, and they still believe the hype. Really, truly: some people never learn.

I agree. We'd be foolish to think EVERYONE will see the light. But once most of them get out of the cult they WILL get on the internet and surf. A lot of them still in are doing that right now even though they aren't suppose to. Once they start looking you know what happens next. The hard cores will always believe. Not much we can do about them and personally I feel if they are that idiotic they deserve their self imposed prison.

Never confuse the people with the ideology. I HAET the ideology. It's dangerous, cunning, evil and destructive. But I don't hate anyone who is actually trying to do the right thing, even if they are idiots about it. And I'm not even sure I don't like DM - his incompetence as a leader/petty dictator is what's brought Scientology to its knees! If he were to take a big, fat chill pill, stop being so paranoid, he had success pretty much assured. But he, along with his good buddy Tom Cruise, are shining examples of how to bring a successful cult to the edge of ruin.[/QUOTE]

Well I've never cared much for bullies myself. And little midget bullies get on my last nerve. I'd pay good money to see him get knocked on his ass by a 12 year old girl.:D
  11. tazor Member

I'll be sure and let everyone know that they need to be a little more particular about the next cult they choose to join. Thanks.

Alan was posting on ESMB up until a few months ago. Some of the people on ESMB have talked to him by phone. A couple of them talked to him daily. I'm not sure why you think it's been years since they've talked to him. There's 2 or 3 over there who believe they talk to him since he past.

I know people who've never been scilons who believe in ghosts, astral projection, that they can communicate with spirits, that they see shadow people and demons, esp, remote viewing, etc. So these sorts of beliefs are not exclusive to exes.

I don't share those beliefs but who I am to judge them? They don't hurt anyone.
  12. Re: Alan Walter - DEAD

Freezoners, as a group, are neither numerous nor loaded, so they don't have cash to hire unscrupulous PIs and lawyers to threaten and harass. So they have to do their own dirtywork in battling those [strike]who cut into their revenue[/strike] EVIL SUPPRESSIVES*.

Since they don't actually have the guts, to say... drown your dog, or slash your tires, they have to use other... subtler methods. Fortuately for them (and unfortunately, for the EVIL SUPPRESSIVES*), they actually UNDERSTAND the internet (although they haven't mastered Anonymous posting... so far...), as powerful tool for [strike]direct-sales marketing[/strike] dissemination... and character assassination.

The primary weapon of the brave, truth-bearing, Freezoner keyboard warrior is: a well-worded PM. Coordinated PMs from the other members of the local FZ "cell", are sent for a campaign of whispers, to both; gather new [strike]rube customers[/strike] members, and fight those [strike]mooks blowing the whole bit[/strike] EVIL SUPRESSIVES*. Bravely striking from the shadows at the hated enemy and the evils of truth and love.

The freezone's version of OSA, won't follow you home or go through your garbage, they'll whine petulantly at the mods that you were mean, bad, EVIL SUPPRESIVE, and do what they can to get you banned. That's the reason for the hate-on for terril, he's IS one charming bastard when he wants to be (it's a class-ability for a conman, he just sells someone else's snakeoil), who can write one devastatingly effective PM (...for those who are to utterly stupid or naïve to see him for what he is), but is a complete waste of skin otherwise.

The freezone is akin to scientology during the 1950's, small, broke, weird... and ambitious.

*Depending on the phase of the moon tonight, EVIL SUPPRESSIVES are hired by David Miscavige, the German Secret Service, the Psyches, the Markabs, or David Miscavige AND the Psyches.
  13. whosit Member

<rant>

What do you mean? Seriously? Hubbard never kept a straight face. He actually laughed at his audience on a fairly regular basis. The audience was just to mind fucked to understand that he was laughing at them; not with them.

To be completely honest, Hubbard started trolling people 30 years before the internet/ARPANet was ever conceived. He was a sick bastard. And once people actually sit down and learn the history behind it and THEN go listen to his bullshit "lectures" do you only realize that he was a sick bastard having a tremendous personal joke at all the poor schlubs paying to listen to him spout bullshit.

</rant>

Don't know shit about Alan, but you know what? He helped with the mind fuck. FUCK HIM.
  14. _You_ Member

Walter sent me one of his lectures he just recorded, I don't remember the title but it was recored in December of 1999, I remember him talking about the millennium and the internet, other than that, pretty much all he did was whine about Hubbard's cult. I couldn't help thinking about how the man was witness to Hubbard's abuses first hand and did nothing to stop them now he's playing victim. Sure he got fucked over hard by Hubbard, but who didn't? that is was what Hubbard did it was his MO. After Walter was tossed out of the cult, he still took far too much pleasure in being worshiped by idiots and taking their money to walk away from the business of mindfuck, similar to what Marty is doing now and Crazy Bill Robertson did before him.

He was just another one of the many Hubbard clones who love to hear themselves speak. The few times I conversed with Walter on A.R.S. he got all snippy when I wanted a little more than an answer which had nothing to do with the question I ask. He started acting like an arrogant prick when I wouldn't blindly accept his bullshit.

I'm sure people will miss him, but not nearly as many as missed the asshole Hubbard himself.
  15. Re: Alan Walter - DEAD

I'm a little confused. Are you saying that the only reason Freezoners don't do fucked up things is because they lack the resources? I don't think you can really make that claim with any kind of certainty.
  16. joel Member

Alan had cancer. The scourge of OT's.

He had been undergoing treatment for some time, had an anyeurism pop on him a while back and pretty much stopped posting afterwards due to the effects on his "faculties".

He died a much slimmer man, without any teeth due to radiation treatments. His knowledgism suffering from the association in likeness and history with scientology.

Him and I were once on friendly terms. And in memory of that I hope he finds the truth he always thought he already had.
  17. joel Member

Alan Walter was a man of large appetites. Texans and aussi's have a lot in common and he was both. A thick porterhouse, a fat cigar, stupidly expensive reds. Attractive younger men and women.

Alan was a mans man, and a lover of men. And women.

Part of his ego was this appetite, and it is also what made scientology what it is. Alan was the biggest player in the game of making scientology the hottest thing going, by his own accounts, he created half of the organizations once in existence.

Why would Hubbard discard such a person.

Alan had audited Hubbard. Seen his folders. Hubbard had been molested as a youth, and thus had an unhandled aversion to men with men.

It was a point of disagreement between them, to the point of Hubbard even locking Alan up on the ship once to try to persuade him to think differently.

What would scientology been like if Hubbard could have abided the notion of men with men as a silly little body game and not the abidication of all ethical sense?

Maybe alan would have stayed in the church, and we wouldnt be where we are today.

Silly men.

And now you know the rest of the story.
  18. _You_ Member

Alan Walter.

He seemed nice, but needed his ego reduced a bit..

Maybe that's what his death was? Nature's ego reducer.

I, naturally, see a couple of mentions and defenses of esmb on this thread (unsure about the rest of wwp)(.

Just FYI:

One esmb poster was perma-banned after (not *necessarilly* because of)suggesting that esmb is actually owned by the CofS; many of this persons posts were also deleted/altered "posthumously".

The situation is, apparently, still being monitored.

But bjorkist (the handle of the person who was banned) made a point about hubbard being alert to the extreme importance of communication in life and scn tech.and that the cofS probably owns comm. companies or have workers hired there who have access to data,,,there should be a poll regarding that on esmb (if it hasn't been deleted, too).

if a group wil infiltrate gov buildings and steal dox, would they go through the trouble of setting up a honeypot and letting the flies swarm in?

prolly not.

Thanks!
  19. YAHRLY Member

20. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

< 9,000 now I'd imagine...
  21. J. Swift Member

Alan has an RFW page. An RFW page is an "SP Honors Program" into which the Cult has allowed very few people and groups. http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/alan-walter/. I don't have an RFW page because I am not a hater. DM loves me, regularly sends me boxes of chocolates, and texts me 5-10X per day.

When Alan left in the Mission Holder's Massacre in 1982, and I was around the periphery of CoS then, he and the other Mission Holders had 35,000 people follow them out of CoS. There was an uproar. That was when OT and Scientologists were willing to tell the new management to fuck off. The revolt/mass-blow terrified DM and he, over time, began to neuter Scientologists and punish any counter intention on his dictatorship. AFAIK, Marty fails to mention this mass-blow as a major engram for DM because Marty helped to engineer the slow bleed of the old Hubbardites out of CoS.

IMO, the new gen like DM and Marty wanted all of the old weird Hubbardites out of CoS. Back then, the LRH-era people all played "tech expert" and CoS was all about oneupmanship and who had known LRH in the old days, who had been on the ship, and it was classicist this way. I can see why DM wanted and needed to bulldoze it all: He could not be the new Cult God until the Hubbard-Worshipers were gone. You had all of these weird people claiming OT effects that no way existed. Go read ESMB and you can see what DM was up against: A legion of self-assured, hyper-caffeinated, chain-smoking, treacherous, middle-aged, monied, wannabe LRH moonbats. They were in a constant state of gossip and conniving with hidden data lines to GO. Don't get me wrong: These were powerful, capable, highly-networked people. Roger at ESMB was a powerful, high-level, international PI. People like Roger and Alan scared DM. Now imagine DM against an army of OT's like Roger and Alan. This was not an ideal scene for the Terrormidget.

DM had to destroy this nucleus of GO, powerful OT's, and Mission Holders. He did not do it by himself. He had hired guns like Larry Heller, the Lenske's, and N. Karno advising him on the machinations of power. IMO, Alan's opposite number on DM's side was Norman Starkey. Both were ranking players, but Norman was SO and had worked for LRH since 1968. Norman read the tea leaves much better than Alan at the time. Long term, however, Alan died a free man. He was a millionaire who owned a ranch and had a great life. Conversely, Captain Starkey is now locked in the SP Hole. The people whose missions DM destroyed in 1982 should thank Xenu for that gift! Just look at the difference between how Alan Walter and Norman Starkey ended up! Their respective EP's clearly indicate that life outside of CoS results in a much better life over the long term. Cut your losses and blow ye who are in CoS and lurk!

After the mass-blow of '82, there was a huge program of Fair Game conducted by DM and OSA. DM's income was slashed and he asked, cajoled, threatened, and begged Alan to re-enter CoS. DM needed Alan's influence to bring back in as many of those 35,000 people as possible. DM also needed Alan to counter the extremely enturbulating effects of the John Zegel tapes: The Zegel Tapes The Zegel tapes were cassette tapes that went viral into the Scientology field. They were pre-internet, viral, and OSA had zero control over the tapes because anyone could record and distribute the tapes. These tapes circulated for at least ten years.

Based upon DM's promises, Alan relented, probably one of the biggest mistakes of his life, and went back into CoS. Alan was always fuzzy on that with me. It is not in my nature to badger people, but I now wish I had pushed Alan harder to tell me more about what happened and why he went back into CoS. My impression is that he was negotiating justice for his mission holder friends. Alan was in no way intimidated by DM and was in a position to make demands on DM and DM's inner circle.

When Alan re-entered CoS, he did a mission to get LRH Jr. to recant what he had said about his father. Nibs retracted for a payoff. Some people held this against Alan, but I see Nibs as having the last laugh: The damage was done in his Penthouse interview. The image of LRH's son casting him as a drug-addled Satanist stuck and Nibs' recantation rings hollow.

Alan was declared an SP and left CoS again. Nevertheless, Alan kept data lines into CoS almost until the day he died. Although he was off the radar, Alan was, IMO, among the best CoS critics working for the past ten years. Alan "hatted" a lot of critics on how to handle CoS. He knew where all of the Cult's buttons were and pushed them. Alan was one of the few people who had his cake and ate it too.

///RIP ALAN///
  22. _You_ Member

TL;DR
  23. _You_ Member

again we are supposed to feel sympathy for a scientologist who did anything and everything according to his own agenda. just because he was charming about his con doesn't mean we have to mourn this guy. he served himself and the cult very well.
  24. J. Swift Member

I never said that Alan was a sympathetic character. Alan was one of life's magnificent bastards. He was not a hero by any means.

/////
  25. YAHRLY Member

he was marginally human you simp
  26. tazor Member

ITT, some guy claiming elron was molested but not showing any dox, bjorkist making up shit about his like 10th ban on ESMB, someone else asking why they should feel sympathy for Alan when no one asked them to feel anything. lol
  27. _You_ Member

Damn, look at what you are resonating with!
  28. tazor Member

ummm.
  29. WTF Member

Aum mani padme hum
  30. tazor Member

ummm, wut?
  31. Anon123456 Member

he just awakened an al-qaeda sleeper cell
  32. Re: Alan Walter - DEAD

79022007v7480x480frontc.jpg
  33. _You_ Member

You've get some of your event sequences screwed up, but mostly you're ignoring Hubbard's directing role in the events of the early 1980s. This "blind spot" re. Hubbard's involvement, which so many Freezone Hubbard-worshippers have, is getting old. Wake up.
  34. _You_ Member

Bjorkist was a closet member of Scientology who promoted CCHR propaganda under the mask of being for LSD legalization. He had the stench of a Scientology cult op or op-type. I'd link to his site if I could find it, where he praises L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology.
  35. _You_ Member

^ Proof that the same OSA goons operate here as on ESMB.

To sum up bjorkist and his/her position as you have above is blatantly incorrect and it clearly shows your agenda to attempt to discredit his/her position here.

Point is, according to bjorkist, ESMB is owned by the CofS. bjorkist expressed that opinion as well as raising very interetsing questions about a few of the more suspicious personnel (who apparently have inordinate amounts of time to post on ESMB) and was quickly banned and posts edited.
  36. _You_ Member

This Bjorkist person posted a lot of Scientology-style attack crap against individuals and a small amount of that was deleted WHEN IT WAS POSTED, not later.

Who's writing this? Bjorkist? What bullshit.
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

If (a large if IMO) the cult is running ESMB, whatever their plan is there is not working, unless it involves self-destruction.
  38. _You_ Member

Can't ban someone here for stating the facts...but you can try to discredit by accusing them of "praising Hubbard and Scientology" and otherwise misrepresenting their position, right?

Looks like we have an ESMB mod here...or someone who claims to know more about this situation than it first appears...

This person claims to know exactly when bjorkists posts were edited and how much...

Struck dat nerve!

Beeeeyatch.
  39. _You_ Member

No, I'm not a mod, just a person who reads, and has a good bullshit-o-meter.

Why don't you provide a link to Bjorkist's site where he explains that a person's level of sanity can be determined by his or her opinion of Scientology? High opinion of Scientology = sane. Low opinion of Scientology = insane.

We could all use a laugh.