Customize

Air Strike?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by meatpin, Feb 4, 2009.

1. anon91-19 Member

Re: Air Strike?

Firing or hitting anything into gold, flying anything RC over gold, or dropping any materials what so ever (paper or not) sounds like a giant footbullet to me. Scilons will bawww about injuries, littering, harassment... anything they can.

If the real goal is to make contact with those stuck within then from a legality stand point a banner plane is prob the best bet imo
  2. NotBobMinton Member

Scilons own the golf course.

People here would have better luck releasing a duck dyed bright purple.

Duck would fly for the nearest pond. Scilons run around trying to capture said evil anonymous duck & always be stuck wondering what it means.
  3. anonymous9 Member

Your probably right-memory fails me sometimes *are there any scientology courses for that?* Hell, I even thought he offered to throw in on the cost of a plane!1!. Btw, even though I have trollfun @AO's expense, I still wish him luck with his case.
  4. eddieVroom Member

THIS^^^

Lifting capacity + reloadability + ability to operate from well outside perimeter of Gold = WIN.

Let's add silent and damn near invisible (with the right materials)...
  5. WTF Member

1)Get a couple hundred squirrels
    2)Get large bag of purina squirrel chow
    3)rubber band a "remember Stacy " "www.(howtoleave).URL" business card on tails of squirrels
    4)pay deep clam to place squirrel chow in strategic location
    5)release squirrels nearby
    6)????
    7)Lulz
    8)profit
    9)freed beings
  6. j0eg0d Member

How about those Chinese Fire balloons ^_^
  7. Re: Air Strike?

If you can't drop a payload (I know that's the whole idea, but still...), just having a small camera tied to a kite/balloon watching them for a few hours from above will scare them. Maybe they'll cover the whole base in a roof?
  8. j0eg0d Member

We can spook them just by "suggesting" there are cameras in the balloons.
  9. Re: Air Strike?

Speaking of spooking, I just had an idea, involving something counting down for a few days... and then nothing happening (or really anti-climactic, like a pizza delivery). but that's for another thread.
  10. CantPickaName Member

9000 rats with lil guy fawkes masks let loose near the fence

oh wait...that would attract rattlesnakes
  11. FUCK Member

lol. i like this idea.
  12. anoninoob Member

13. Re: Air Strike?

Bonus points for pissing off PETA for ZOMGANIMALABUSE!!!!!
  14. TheStig Member

This is a development of the "catnip catapult" concept.

[IMG]
  15. the anti Member

i like this ad that come up on the page

imgadri9.gif
  16. Anonymous Member

5zmsz6.png

One thing you might do is to play some propaganda from a blimp or helicopter, or just do a banner flight, which is pretty conventional.
    It has to stay legal though. And don't plan it here. Find some pilots or somebody who knows what you can get away with without breaking laws.
  17. Anonymous Member

There is only a thin strip of land to protest on. Kites and tethered balloons would risk getting into traffic or on their property, which would lead to fail.
    This kind of thing would also cause problems with the effort to safeguard people's right to legally protest out there re: the Riverside county supervisors.

A banner fligth

PS: it is my understanding that the RPFers at Gold have long since been moved in with those in the basement at Big Blue in LA, and that the only people who are restricted at Gold these days are those in SP hall (if you don't count most of the regular staff).
  18. Anonymous Member

Cocks....

A banner flight would be good.
  19. none given Member

bump.
    (despite possible legal issues)
  20. Sam Urai Member

With non-dyed area spelling out "Youfoundthecard.com."

Of course, then security would probably just kill the duck and serve it to the staff, who would be blithely grateful for something other than rice & beans . . .
  21. Sam Urai Member

Years ago, a German TV crew was filming a documentary about Gold Base and many of the abuses going on there. On their last day of filming, they had scheduled a flight over the facility to do some aerial photography.

Unfortunately, HS (who was just unbanned from this site) went and told the Scilons, who then threatened to shoot down their plane, so the whole idea was scrapped.

Moral of the story? Do not underestimate how psycho these people are about their airspace . . .
  22. Anonymous Member

If Scientology shot down a plane there would be feds crawling over that place within the day.
  23. CantPickaName Member

A van with BIG ASS speakers by the side door and a pre-recorded msg or PA system

do a drive-by shouting
  24. eddieVroom Member

For that reason alone, virtually invisible kites made with clear plastics etc. would be perfect. Hell, they could be flying over Gold already...
  25. Forseti Member

RC planes/heli's generally have about 1/2 mile range. As far as interference goes, that is almost non-existent these days thanks to digital controllers and receivers.

Either way, I agree with the other posters, this would not be feasible and I agree that Co$ would try to make a bug deal about it if it were to crash.
  26. Pacifist Member

True, but we don't need any Anonymartryrs. Also bear in mind that the topography around Gold Base is mountainous, and the area is windy. There's also air traffic from three airports in nearby cities. It's generally not a safe place for low flying.
  27. NotBobMinton Member

[SIZE="6"]ZirgRush x9000[/SIZE]
    xseaorgfk9.jpg xseaorgfk9.jpg xseaorgfk9.jpg
  28. vananon Member

I know on most VNC's/ VTA's (aeronautical maps) prisons have restricted airspace up to a certain altitude, so it makes sense that Gold would have restricted airspace ;)
  29. Lorelei Member

LOL @ adorable lizard tech
  30. Nataku Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ge...duce-yourself-thread-only-29939/9/#post691971
  31. anonygronph Member

This is a very nice idea..also some late night audio-based enturbulation at Big Blue would probably work wonders in terms of cementing the doubts of the Sea Org slaves they keep behind closed doors..
  32. eddieVroom Member

You might explore smell-tech while you're at it. Try driving a pickup truck with a hibachi in the back, and load it up with steak and/or tasty BACON.

Since the RPFers are now reportedly housed at Big Blue, this may not be optimally effective, but still...
  33. none given Member

Google ad link from the top of this page. electric, preassembled RC planes, copters and even one ornothopter. Up 100 mph (wow) under $200. no one mentions payload.
    EDF Jets

"Trust no one." don't you watch X-files?
    EDIT: Actually, a girl you never met before and who does not know your real name would be the perfect assisstant.

but DO ETT!!
    and take lots of pics
  34. Jeff Jacobsen Member

35. Pacifist Member

Been over this idea too. It's extremely expensive. What is there to project on around Gold Base anyway?