Customize

AGP's pansy-stomping Trial Date set for November...

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

AGP's pansy-stomping Trial Date set for November...

Case SWM084862 - Defendant: *** AGP *****

PC M594(B)(1) - Misdemeanor Vandalism - Greater $400.00 02/28/2009

10/02/2009 - 9:00 AM - HEARING ON MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE PURSUANT TO 1050PC - FILED BY ATTY GRAHAM E BERRY

PEOPLE REPRESENTED BY DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEVE ALLEN. SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY DDA K BUIE.

DEFENDANT PRESENT.

MOTION BY DEFENSE REGARDING CONTINUE HRG TO 1/12/10 IS CALLED FOR HEARING. PEOPLE OBJECT.

PURSUANT TO 1050(D) PC, THE COURT FINDS GOOD CAUSE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO GRANT THE CONTINUANCE.

JURY TRIAL SET FOR 11/10/2009 AT 9:00 IN DEPARTMENT S104.

TIME ESTIMATE FOR JURY TRIAL 3 DAY(S). LAST DAY FOR TRIAL TO COMMENCE IS 11/20/2009

DEFENDANT ORDERED TO RETURN ON ANY AND ALL FUTURE HEARING DATES. OWN RECOGNIZANCE (O.R.) RELEASE CONTINUED.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: AGP's pansy-stomping Trial Date set for November...

LOL
    I guess they had time to get this out of the way when not messing with bail bond dudes
  3. Anonymous Member

Jury trial?

Well, that's AGP furked as well...............
  4. Anonymous Member

AGP requested a jury trial, even though he admitted to the arresting deputy at the time that he committed the crime.

The issue is whether AGP stomped on a bed of flowers costing less than $400.00 or more than $400 as Catherine Fraser claims and ups the misdemeanor charge to a Class B. I suspect that if AGP is convicted, the Scilons will demand that AGP be in financial servitude to them for years paying back a hefty fine.

That is, if AGP was convicted for vandalizing less than $400 in pansies, he would be facing imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or both fine and imprisonment.

California Penal Code 594 (2)(1)

But having been charged with over $400 in damages, he now faces imprisonment in the state prison or in a county jail not exceeding one year, or by a fine of not more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000).

California Penal Code 594 (b)(1)

Find California Code
  5. Anonymous Member

Three days? Those must be some mighty speshul [STRIKE]snowflakes[/STRIKE] pansies. Glad to see our judicial system is being put to good use. Thank God there's not a backlog of more important OH SHI
  6. Smurf Member

I take it you haven't observed a jury trial. The entire first day is usually reserved for the judge hearing & deciding on attorney's various motions & objections on rules of evidence for the trial, what evidence will be accepted & what will be rejected, and the tedious process of selecting a jury, where the DA & defense attorneys have the ability to reject 1 or 2 jurors, if they see fit.

The 2nd day starts with the judge giving the jury instructions. Usually, after 1 1/2 days, the trial actually begins. And this doesn't take into account how long the jury is out deliberating.
  7. Anonymous Member

No, I know. You're right. My point was the cult continues to use up valuable court resources.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes, that is annoying.
  9. Smurf Member

They don't care. It's run by wogs.
  10. Herro Member

Perhaps AGP shouldn't have stomped all over their flowers.
  11. Anonymous Member

You just don't get it Scilon Babe... they were purple pansies... an affront to all gay men everywhere...

pansies.jpg
  12. Re: AGP's pansy-stomping Trial Date set for November...

They weren't the cult's flowers. The cult planted them, yes, but the cult planeted the flowers on PUBLIC property.

but then again... they ARE the authorities... what do us WOGs know.
  13. lothar Member

yawn. It wasn't "PUBLIC property" it was in the public easement.

So I should go around ripping up driveways or pouring gasoline on tree lawns or smashing any plants planted around mailboxes in the tree lawn. Hell, I should go smash car windows because they are on public property. YOu are fail.

Now a jury might decide there wasn't a place for people to walk in the public easement and ignore the damages, but in reality, this wasn't some dude trying to walk to the bus stop or get to grandmas house. It was done knowingly to damage flowers, it was admitted to, and one could argue he would have done this even if they were ten feet further back and not in the easement.
  14. 3rdMan Member

The pansies are a symbol of free thought. Something apparently AGP isn't happy about, or maybe he just didn't think.
  15. anuslight Member

Wath?? Pansies? I thought it was about Penises-stomping :(
  16. Anonymous Member

A trial coming up?

Expect AGP to get his begging bowl out and start asking for more donations......
  17. Herro Member

Read lothar's post. Think about it, then read it again. You'll get it eventually.

Unfortunately, unlike a monk, AGP is not likely to do so silently.
  18. Anonymous Member

FIXD
  19. fitch2000 Member

One could argue that a cult planted flowers and installed water sprinklers on a pulic easement so that protesters would have to walk in the road to protest.
  20. Oswald2001 Member

Yes. And thus creating a needlessly dangerous situation.

It is worse than negligence.

It is intentional reckless endangerment.

The police and the BoS refused to clearly delineate property boundaries and where...or where not...a protester may legally walk.

What's an Angry Gay Pope to do?
  21. Herro Member

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
  22. Anonymous Member

Well he can't post up here. So expect AGP's sock or one of his buds to post a link to the donation site of AGP's website.

God damn, that site sucks. It needs some midi files and animated gifs to make the look complete.
  23. Anonymous Member

Yes, but it's refreshing to see an example of a Frontpage website (almost like going into a virtual internet museum)
  24. Herro Member

First of all, lol at you for calling sprinklers reckless endangerment. Oh noes, we're gunna get wet!!!!!!!!!

Now, nothing you said even matters because pope made a video of himself stomping all over their flowers. He destroyed their property and he should have to replace it. Pretty simple really.
  25. Anonymous Member

To counter your devil's advocate...

Well...their sprinklers for the protesters were not dangerous per se, but if a person tried to jump away from them to avoid being wet, they have the choice of what scientology says if their property, or going towards traffic. Neither really is desired. Water is also not desired on electronic equipment, which protesters had every right to possess.

There is also the issue of the undue amount of water on a roadway that tends to get little rain, therefore had an accumulation of dirt and oil. When mixed with the water, the roadway hazard increased. It was not just a little bit of water. Those sprinklers got more water on the highway than the border plants.

Either way, the sprinklers were set to spray water on a public area...and setting them to do so for the purpose of harassing protesters is illegal. I was a witness to the sprinklers going on when protesters were near and then shut them off prior to the sheriffs arriving. Then they would go on again with the departure of the sheriff.

I am unsure about the legal restrictions to watering in Riverside county at the time of the last protests, but Southern California has been in a drought situation for some time. Water during the midday heat is always discouraged if not outright banned. The cult cannot claim that their watering schedule was midday, coinciding with the arrival of sheriffs and well-planned based on how poorly the sprinklers were aimed.

But AGP did destroy purposefully the property of another...no matter if it was on public land, an easement or private land. If he felt the plants were there illegally on public land...he should have complained to the county, not take matters into his own high heels.
    For AGP's sake, I hope he only gets a fine. But he needs to learn to think before he acts.

oh, and AO can choke on a bag of dicks
  26. Herro Member

Good post. Not to derail, but I think the issue for the sprinklers is that nobody- neither the local government, nor the Scientologists, have any kind of ethical or legal obligation to provide people with a place to protest- nor do they have any kind of obligation to protect the property of the protesters that are there.
  27. Anonymous Member

True...but they also don't have the right to hinder people from areas which are legal to protest on. And the sprinklers did do that...and it is illegal.

A smarter cult would not have bought land on both sides of a highway, and so shallow that noises from the highway can be heard by the people inside the private property line. If they planned ahead, they would just buy a big piece of land, and have the entrance to the property far far away from any public area...like having a 1/2 mile long driveway. That way, their members would not have to see entheta.

But the cult made a tactical error, and I am happy to take advantage of it.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's a perfect description of the cult's "Delphian School" in Sheridan, Oregon.

Just saying.
  29. Herro Member

They're not hindering people. They're watering flowers. Sure I know they're doing it to soak people, but all they have to do is tell a judge that they're watering their flowers.
  30. Anonymous Member

Actually, most are not near any flowers, but shrubbery. And they are not watering them properly. Sure they can lie to the judge. But the are in fact hindering people regardless of if they are charged with it or not.

But watering laws have tightened in socal since the last protests. If they water during the midday NOW, they can be charged with violating current water use laws. And it will be filmed. And more protests there are planned.
  31. fitch2000 Member

There was another vid posted during which the protesters standing in that area while a black pickup (i think it was a church PI) spun out of the driveway there acting like an idiot onto the wet pavement. I hope to hell that show that video and prove it was "reckless endangerment" by the church, that would actually make my day.

If you actually ever watched the protester's videos, you would have seen that one posted in earlier thread that was argued about then. You didn't get it now so what makes you think you'll get it now? So, why are you STILL here??

Seriously, I need to drink moar so I'm out of here for now so don't bother to answer Herro. I know the answer anyhoooooo.
  32. Anonymous Member

These types of anonymous postings are senseless.

Either backup what you say with verifiable dox or present the information non-anonymously supported by your own credibility or stfu. Even if you are in a position to know, I cannot rely on the information because I have no basis for believing it.

/derail
  33. Anonymous Member

LOL at people arguing that anyone has the right to deny the public access to a public easement which is the shoulder to a public road because they wanted to plant a private garden there.

If you are stupid enough to plant your private garden in the middle of a trail (which the shoulder of a public road certainly is) then expect it to get trampled. The responsibility will lie entirely with the brain-dead that thought they could acquisition public lands.

If I go set my gold-leaf bone China in the middle of a highway I'm pretty sure the police aren't going to track down all the motorists who run over it.

And I really, really hope discovery brings forward lots and lots and lots of juicy legal documents about the actual boundaries of the cult's compound.
  34. Anonymous Member

Nude man accused of pounding on cars on a highway-AP
  35. Anon-007 Member

Doesn't AO learn - he's only been released from jail for a couple of hours!

Unless it was Graham trying to thumb a lift......
  36. Anonymous Member

[SIZE="1"](same poster here)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Olive"]Gold Base PROTIP:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

66152620.jpg
  37. Anon-007 Member

So, you are saying that AGP faces jail time and/or quite a large fine for pansygate?

Why didn't he just accept a slap on the wrists and be done with it?

Is he a complete moron, or is the lure of easy prison buttsecks and cheap drugs too much for him?
  38. Anonymous Member

[COLOR="Olive"][SIZE="5"]Gold Base PROTIP[/SIZE][/COLOR]

2iizfj5.jpg
  39. fitch2000 Member

AO and AGP both had the oppurtunity to accept a slap on the wrist and walk away. That they didn't makes me happy as hell to be honest...you know scientology thought they could make them slink away back into the shadows with their bs charges. That's what they do.

Remember which "church" preaches this crap?

"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly. "
  40. avbb Member

The sprinklers are too high and aimed NOT at vegetation, but at possible pedestrians.

See how far out in the road they squirt?

IMG_0300.jpg

This is a curvy, hilly road max 45 mph speed limit.

This guy walked in the road. He's wring the water out of his clothes.

IMG_0301.jpg

Unless you have raided there and have first person eye witness account, kindly STFU because you really have no idea what your are talking about.