Customize

AGP: 99.9% WIN!

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by xenubarb, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Anonyymous77 Member

Re: AGP: 99.9% WIN!

ill do more than fap *wink*
  2. BigBeard Member

AGP just needs to make sure it's documented if Lissa Uvizil starts following him arond for the sole purpose of making him leave the area he's protesting in.

BigBeard
  3. Re: AGP: 99.9% WIN!

Stick THAT up your saggy ass Moxon!!!
  4. Snake Member

MWAHAHAHA UP MOXON'S ASS!
  5. AngryGayPope1 Member

I didn't win 99.9% sorry - only won 80%!

Okay gang here's the scoop on what happened in court. The judge basically "cut the baby in half" leaving both sides somewhat unhappy. I guess that's called leadership.

THE BAD
    ----------
    I don't have to stay 100 yards from Lissa Uvizl's work and home, only fifty yards. I can't protest near the Hollywood Guarantee Bldg. or on one side of the celebrity center for three years or until the cult goes bust, whichever comes first I have to be a little nicer to cultists and not follow them if they say "don't follow me."

THE GOOD
    ----------
    Even though I lost to Lissa Uvizl I DO NOT have to pay her court costs which could have been as high as $25,000 I am told. "I consider court costs a wash" the judge said.

Lewis Miranda was totally defeated and the judge agreed with the anti-SLAPP motion. This means Judge Rico believes that I was being legally harassed by the church while trying to conduct my constitutionally protected speech/conduct. This opens up RICO racketteering issues (not to be confused with the judges name).

I can now go and protest on LRH Way at the Big Blue Building, which we promptly did! We shut down their campus today. Everyone was locked inside! Pics and videos forthcoming but don't expect a lot of drama. But frumpy guy and patty showed up! We think frumpy guy never changes his clothes and his name may be "Jude."

The judge allowed all of Graham's evidence, including lots and lots of damaging data about the cult, into the public record. It can now be quoted and analyzed by the press. In fact, google has scanned the docs from my website and phrases from the documents show up now in searches!

The difference between the two cases is that, in the Uvizl case, she told me to go away and I didn't and I said caustic remarks, aka I "annoyed" her. My lawyer told the judge "but the purpose of a protest is to annoy SOMEBODY." Also miranda footage was taken at a group protest, not a flashraid like Uvizl's footage was.

This is an important point if I appeal as it's constitutionally iffy that annoying someone is enough to warrant a TRO. So the judge threw the cult a bone. He appeared to be nervous to some observers. He didn't make a lot of eye contact with the lawyers while they were talking. Some speculate he just wanted scientology out of his court. If scientology won both cases I would have owed court costs and we would have had to appeal. If I won both cases Scientology would certainly appeal and be furious with the judge (lock your pets up). By winning one and losing one the judge cut me some slack and negated my having to pay court costs but still gave scientology a minor victory. But as moxon said "there are over 300 other places he can protest in California."

NEXT STEPS
    ------------
    An appeal may have some warrant but we have thirty days to think it over. As well as to raise about $400 in legal fees to register an appeal. Already the lawyer dealing with Wollersheim wants to handle my appeal. But, for legal reasons, this would involve opening up the Miranda case again too.

Now the cult is heading into racketeering/mobster legal territory because they have lost an Anti-SLAPP motion, a strategic lawsuit against public participation (definition). To me this is the big deal (after avoiding legal fees of course). Graham will have more to say on that.

In addition, Moxon has made several legal faux pas. He threatened me with legal action in a way that violates CA bar rules. This is why he tried to have one of my videos pulled from youtube which showed this happen. He also knowingly entered false evidence involving Happy Smurf AFTER the deadline had past to enter new documents. Graham says it's possible Moxon could be disbarred over that! Apparently they are both consumed with trying to disbar each other!

More later. Thanks to all the folks who donated to my legal fund or showed up at one of my court appearances. The judges ruling will be posted as soon as my lawyer scans it in. Court transcripts coming soon too. Check back at AngryGayPope.com for more updates.
  6. Re: I didn't win 99.9% sorry - only won 80%!

^ ^ ^
    This is possibly one of the biggest wins of all, IMO. I heard a rumor as to the sheer volume of evidence he submitted -- a veritable mountain! If it's true, this is golden and Miscavige is going to be puckered for his next ten thousand lifetimes.

AGP, I'm going to kiss you the next time I see you. Don't be scared. It won't hurt.
  7. Sponge Member

OP says you said yards and now its feet. Please confirm.
  8. Re: AGP: 99.9% WIN!

I predict more $cino spin Press Releases on this one. Can we put out our own with the REAL facts and all the amazing awesome-ness first?
  9. A.Non Hubbard Member

Yeah that makes a difference AGP, you might want to look into that. This metricfag knows that.
  10. AnonOrange_ Member

This is Graham's video report of the events:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPn53VTE-0"]YouTube - AGP Trial 3/4 win !; Graham Berry reports trial proceedings[/ame]

Graham was fantastic in the courhouse. Moxon was just a sad puppy walking out with a tail between his legs.
  11. AnonOrange_ Member

Here are a few pictures of the post-game celebrations !

BigBlueOct24025Custom.jpg

BigBlueOct24026Custom.jpg

BigBlueOct24031Custom.jpg

BigBlueOct24009Custom.jpg

BigBlueOct24017Custom.jpg
  12. FraggedMind Member

I FAPPED. I CAME. I FAPPED AGAIN.
  13. Sponge Member

Graham says YARDS in that video report.
  14. AnonOrange_ Member

What was interesting is pretty much as soon as we got to Big Blue, we had "Members Only" $cilon and Patty show up to greet us !

Speculate all you want as to how they find out we were going to Big Blue after the trial, but I have strong suspicions about someone in the following pictures:

BigBlueOct24008Custom.jpg

BigBlueOct24011Custom.jpg

This is funny: Is "Members Only" man with us ?
    BigBlueOct24012Custom.jpg

Not quite Homo Novis buddy, you need to spend another 240K or so !
    BigBlueOct24013Custom.jpg

BigBlueOct24019Custom.jpg

We had lots of camera wars. This was friendly fire hitting my shoulder !
    BigBlueOct24020Custom.jpg

Here's AGP on the prowl again:
    BigBlueOct24021Custom.jpg

Your chances are slim AGP.
    BigBlueOct24022Custom.jpg

Pope, stick to known fags ! $cilon security guards have just too much baggage !
  15. PresidentShaw Member

SKEET SKEET SKEET GODDAMN
  16. AngryGayPope1 Member

Sorry my mistake, it's 50 yards, aka a city block or half a football field. Will edit my post.
  17. AnonOrange_ Member

Some random pictures of the Post-Game Big Blue raid:

Doesn't that look official !
    BigBlueOct24037Custom.jpg

Here's a little scientology school right on LRH way. I have of video of the "students" running away as soon as I showed up:
    BigBlueOct24038Custom.jpg

The tent for the IAS 2008 looks much smaller this year. Maybe that's just one of the tents:
    BigBlueOct24040Custom.jpg

BigBlueOct24044Custom.jpg

Pissing off the residents again:
    BigBlueOct24042Custom.jpg

Peeking through the fence I saw this: Do the vulture ministers expect to replace the LA fire dept? Let's have an LRH book burning and see how fast they show up !
    BigBlueOct24028Custom.jpg

I can't see you, I can't hear you, I've got my LRH book, my little dog and don't bother me.
    BigBlueOct24014Custom.jpg
  18. AnonOrange_ Member

Scientology wins !

You only get fair, honest, unbiased, un-exaggerated (cough, cough) reporting for AnonOrange.
  19. xenuluvsu Member

super win!!!
    FUCK YOU MOXON!
  20. Sponge Member

Vids & pics awesome. You guys, awesome.

Of course we can already predict that, with anything other than an ouright barnstorming 101% win on all counts, the lulz-sucking cult will already be beavering away to cough up up some particularly vicious PR bile to put up on those two-penny Op Ed "news" sites.
  21. me57 Member

so Very God Bless AGP,Mr.Graham Berry, and Gregg. and of course very Congratulation.
  22. none given Member

SLAPP has been CoS policy, specificly ordered in the fair game policy, direct from Hubbard since the beginning.

What will they do now?

Are there cold cases that could be retried?

EDIT: Oh and Congradulations. you have won a major battle for us all.
  23. Kilia Member

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
  24. AnonOrange_ Member

Patty showing up a little disheveled, but ready to Bull Bait us !

Go Patty Go !

Patty, I can't wait to get you on our team. You could battle Tory with a video each and every day with all you know about the cult. It's all fresh info, not 7 year old stuff. We want fresh meat and Patty, you've got it !

Come to our side, we're having so much more fun !
  25. Asian-anon Member

OMG!!! Can't..... Stop...... FAPPING!!!!!
  26. AnonOrange_ Member

More Patty if you care to view:
  27. Anonynamefag Member

HIS WORDS ARE ANGRY
    HIS STYLE IS GAY
    HIS HAT IS POPE

I salute you, AGP. Amazing job.
  28. parrotnut Member

Died? She was crispy fried!!! Under VERY mysterious circumstances! The picketers at the time were invited to lunch (or inside for something) to distract from their cleaning up of the site!
  29. mrfyde Member

AGP -

Did any of them remeber you ? It HAS been a while :)
  30. Anon23517 Member

Bloody awesome! Good job, Graham, congrats, AGP!
  31. none given Member

:D
  32. Anonylemmi Member

I had never came while reading about a gay man. Until now. I have some serious thinking to do.
  33. Re: I didn't win 99.9% sorry - only won 80%!

That would be delicious caek indeed.

Can has State Bar grievance filed nao?
  34. Anonynamefag Member

Re: I didn't win 99.9% sorry - only won 80%!

THIS. The fall of Moxon would be the greatest win we've ever conceived.
  35. Sock Puppy Member

Nicely done, 9000 internets to AGP and Graham!!
  36. AngryGayPope1 Member

Unfortunately, since he is a true believer, that would not mean he would be out of the church/our hair. He would just be forced to do things in court using legal proxies.
  37. 3rdMan Member

Whats that sound? I can't hear anything on this thread but this one sound. I know what it is now. Its the sound of how epically awesome AGP and Graham Berry are! You guys got brass bollocks!
  38. A.Non Hubbard Member

So?

It would complicate things for him - which shouldn't happen to an OT. Especially an OT that does so much for the cult as he has done. Especially by an SP.
  39. the anti Member

i can almost hear that now myself
  40. Anonynamefag Member

Took the words right out of my mouth.