Customize

Age Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonAminoacid, Feb 13, 2008.

?

How old are you?

0-17 231 vote(s) 13.1%
18-25 615 vote(s) 34.9%
26-35 464 vote(s) 26.4%
36-45 228 vote(s) 13.0%
45-60 167 vote(s) 9.5%
60+ 55 vote(s) 3.1%
  1. Wolf Member

Re: Age Poll

anonymousmomjz1.jpg

(I also lie out of my ass about my age, and I get away with it, too!)
  2. Anonnynonny Member

18 in a few months.
  3. MaskedPenis Member

Lulz, 11% jailbait.

I'm 18.

And it shouldn't shock anyone that people ages 18-25 would be such a large group. We're known for being more in touch with the technological side of the world, really thriving on it, and so as we pass along the word, perhaps older and younger people can use this movement to find their way and purpose on...

THE INTERBUTT.
  4. AnonMomAnon Member

can i give my age in dog years? :D
    i'll be fifty very, very soon.

I'M GOING TO HAVE CAKE!!!!
  5. Anonymonkey Member

I'm 27, and I can feel my thirties creeping up on me every day that passes. I'm not ready, goddammit. :cry:

And for the record: I am not tech-savvy at all, when my computer breaks down I panic and call one of my friends who actually knows what the hell he's doing.

So yeah. I guess I´m living proof that anonymous is made up of "haxx0r kidz" :lol:
  6. LordXenu.Net Member

I am 18 and proud of it! :D
  7. anonamato Member

16 ^^ woooooooo. Linked my friend here and to other informative sites and he'll be coming with me in March. Hopefully, i'll be able to convince moar of my friends to join us.
  8. Daywatch Member

snot nosed punks FTW!
  9. Anonymous316 Member

Methinks it would be quite hilarious if Anon turned out to be a group of 80 year olds. Anywho, I think most of us will be highschoo/college-aged because that's simply the demographic that is most likely to join in a protest/go online. 8)

PS - I'm seven :eek:
  10. HailXenu79 Member

I think it's so cool we have people from all over the age-range here! I'm in my early 30s, so I thought I was "old" around here, but apparently not!

Just goes to show: You can't be too young or too old to hate the abusive policies of the CoS!
  11. Anon8970 Member

I'm 17, 18 in a few months.
  12. Bumblefuck Member

Or to love the Rick Astley
  13. AnonyFag Member

Re:

"In b4 Underage B&"

:lol: :lol:
  14. Re: Age Poll

Lulz! I love this thread. To really bring Co$ down according to our sekrit plan on ProjChan we need to keep growing to be a mass movement. It warms my heart to see we have anons from 13 - 87. Olderfags are great! Many are retired and have time to write the letters we need to write to get Congress to hold hearings, and to raise awareness with the public and media.

This thread is one of the reasons I think we should at least declare Never Gonna Give You Up our theme-song if not national anthem. Most anons were not born or were five years old when the song came out. That means people in the forties were in their twenties and people in their sixties were in their forties. A whole lot of people know the song. It is one of our lulziest memes, the public will love learning about rickrolls. It will cause delight and curiosity. "This is amazing! Why are all this people singing Rick Astley?"

We also need a song as siege weapon against orgs. At every raid we need to sing it all together at least once. Love bomb them with Rick.
  15. fluffbomb Member

Me is a big 30!

But inside I feel 18, so could I change my option? :oops:
  16. Anonakitty Member

17. Re: Age Poll

Xenu help me! I just recruited my 12 year old niece. I swore her to anonymity. My sister would kill me.
  18. target_blank Member

I thought it was common knowledge that if you want a swarm of people to protest about something, you go to the students. 18 - 25? Check. Internet-savvy? Check. Internet-addicted? All too checked.
  19. Anon? Member

I measure on the wholetrack, so I'm a few hundred million years old. No biggie. :lrhtalking: :lrhmoney:
  20. tamphex Member

Shit, I'm a 9% minority :lrhcries:

Edit: now its 8%!
  21. SeaOrg Slut Member

27 here.
  22. Dr Seuss Member

I fall into the majority age-range at 18 years old.
  23. st_anon Member

18 here, but not a 'cyber terrorist'', couldn't tell u the first thing about hacking :? :roll:
  24. sutekidane Member

18-25. Majority! Yay!
  25. AnonEFG12365 Member

Re:

[img-chrishansen]

He's coming for you.[/quote:35ocp8r1]

You get epic winz my good chum!

And I'm 21 just in case you were wondering. ;)
  26. nguyen Member

I am 47, just like DM :oops:
    But I am much taller and better looking :D
  27. SomeOldGuy Member

I'm ME! ^.^
  28. Nugget Member

I R FOURTEEN. <3
  29. Sommy Nona Member

Lots of young blood here. I'm 20.
  30. P_P Member

I know Vuffy's age. :lol:

Code:
    Birthdays

Congratulations to: Vuffy (23)
  31. Evil Zoe Member

It's not so bad a chunk of the pie. I thought we'd be a smaller group than that...lol
  32. Synonymous Member

Lol at me. Thats all I have to say.

"Too young" is the story of my life.
  33. Re: Age Poll

I'm 41 - and according to $cientology Spin Doctors, I'm a "young Internet hacker!" Whoo-hoo!

:guyfawkes:
  34. creepyesdsdie Member

22 here, but i'll have my late 50s mum, her early 60s friend and her early 40s daughter, as well as a bunch of 21 year old kids tagging along with me at the protest. i recruited them!
  35. JMac85 Member

23. I feel so, average...
  36. xenubarb Member

Old Guard is Old!
    57...wtf?
    How'd that happen?
  37. LadyAnon Member

Hmm... Lots of "young" people here...

But then again, I'm young too. :D Is there like an explanation for this? Just out of curiosity. I'm interested in the science of ... whatever this is.
  38. Anonylemmi Member

Sneaks up on ya, dun it?
    53 here. Oldfag is old.

Hey! You kids! Git offa my lawn!
  39. Pogo Member

16 here. I must say, I am delighted to see the variety in the age ranges that exists.
  40. Anonymommy Member

In the 9%.

Willing to help and leaving "cards" everywhere. Been putting them in grocery carts.

:D