Customize

Admins, please delete my account.

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Kohat, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Kohat Member

I found out that the only way to delete my account was to ask an admin to do it. Thank you.
  2. Anonymous Member

Why do it in a thread, fuckstick? Raegquitting?
  3. Sonichu Moderator

Whoever told you that was wrong. Asking mods to ban you is ineffectual.

If you want to quit, just don't come back.

Later.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Don't let the door hit you in the BUTTHURT
  7. Kohat Member

okay-meme-face-m10150.jpg

And i'm not really butthurt, i just don't know what can i do in here.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. James Spader Member

Don't feel bad about it, the internet is vast. But we still can't delete your account.
  9. Cudgel Member

There are lots of thing you could do here:
    You can offer suggestions to improve raids. You can ask questions that you think of that no one else has asked. You can point out where we might be fucking up badly. You can offer a different perspective on topics that interest you or that catch you eye for the moment. Should I continue?

Every one has something to offer, whether it be standing on a protest line, making cookies for raids or just making constructive (mostly, we do need some fun while we're at this serious bizniz) criticism of what we do here.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Snag Member

Well, given that you came here am I correct in assuming you have a problem with the way the Church of Scientology runs things? I'll also go out on a limb here and say your an individual that is a very talented fill in the blank. Put two and two together and you've got an awesome something.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Kohat Member

I mainly know Anonymous because of its raids on the Internet, and later found out about the scientology thing. I signed in this web when operation dogfight began, thinking i could assist someone since i'm spanish. But i still was a noob who just wanted to give his two cents and nothing else.
  12. Anonymous Member

Oh we all get that. Try lurking because I'm sure a Spanish Anon can be valuable to the hive. There's lots you can do. Retweets, Facebook likes, Diggs and story comments are just a start.
  13. Anonymous Member

Guys, if this faggot want's to quit, I see no point in trying to help. If he has no desire to do any work around here, then just leave him alone.
  14. Cyber Null Member

I see he wanted to help but since raids are not in spanish he feal badly, like noob because he cant help in raids. And then he never realised that he can be very helpfull by spreading word about activist, about Anons, by suporting it. I dont go on raids, but I do support Anons on every blog, post every new news even nobody answer. I keep trying , and I will never give up. One day, truth will be reviled.
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Sautez Member

~~~~~~~~~~
    You can do anything , no matter how small. Post vids, email people you know, join other sites and post there the links etc that you found posted on here.
    Just because some may seem harsh, doesn't mean they don't love you or appreciate your efforts.

Any one thing is better than no thing. Keep searching for what you can do. Something will come up.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. over9000OT Member

You and me both brother.
  17. Miranda Member

Kohat, send a pm to silly433 or to strixcoil. They are our Spanish mods and they can help you find projects to contribute to.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

I also pwned everyone's favourite Core. She'll probably be able to help too.
  19. Miranda Member

I'm sure she will. Thanks.
  20. Sonichu Moderator

Don't Pwn her! THat would be terrible :(.

Now if you pooned her for help, that's different.
  21. COREarg Member

Ohai guyz,got a message you were all crying in need for Miss Core, so I arrived...sorry for taking long.
    So, what's the problem?

Hola alli, Kohat!
    Ahora te trato de contactar por conversacion si esta bien.

Aun asi, como dijo Miranda, no dudes en hablar con Silly344 o Strixcoil. Ambos son mods de la sección en Español y posiblemente esten mas al tanto de las cosas. (Yo soy solamente una anon demasiado activa con tiempo libre lol )
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Tangerine Member

Your information is incorrect. I asked a mod to delete my account, and later I got asked to be a mod. Careful now, it's tricky here.
    • Like Like x 6
  23. Anonymous Member

We went as members...came back as moderators.
  24. Tangerine Member

Things happen.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Hola kohat
    no se si estos cabrones tedijeron que hay un foro en espanol don't te puedes sentir mas apprreciado/a
    de todas maneras no les hagas caso a estos trolls, date un chance de leer el foro en espanol, de conocer a nuestra comunidad latina y si despues de eso todavia no estas convensido/a. Nadie esta haciendo que te quedes.

Que tengas suerte.
  26. Hey!
    there will be no pooning of the coRE by anyone other than me!
    kthxbai.