Customize

Add YSOSRS subforum back into the 'Most Recent Threads'

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by cubby, Jan 30, 2009.

?

Add YSOSRS back into 'Most Recent Threads'?

Yes 68 vote(s) 57.1%
No 51 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. da5id Administrator

Re: Add YSOSRS subforum back into the 'Most Recent Threads'

I find it very interesting that everyone in here is willing to post 10 pages of the same shit over such a non-issue. Guess Scientology isn't that much of a lulzcow anymore, eh?

Nothing was taken away from anyone when this subforum stopped appearing in the recent treads mod on the frontpage.

The subforum is still viewable and requires no agreements to join, like TD does.

If you just used the "new posts" link (like I do, and IMASB suggested) then you'd continue to see it.

And like I said back on what.. page 2? I'm willing to discuss it with everyone when we get to a point where we can work on some site layout changes.

But no, none of that is good for you guys because all you really want is to tear each other down and prove who is right. Guess what: there isn't a "right" in this situation as it's all based on opinion.

You want lulz? Fucking make some. I guarantee you that if YSOSRS or even the dome had half of the humor that it should (or did), then this topic wouldn't even be an issue. Yelling at the staff to make something viewable in *one fucking plugin on one page of the site* is not lulzy and is not productive.

CBB did it right - she posted her query, backed it up with opinion, and then left it alone. The rest of you are fucking fail.
  2. The Shadow Member

THIS

Plus the rest of da5id's post= MOD OF THE YEAR
  3. Obama Member

incorrect

how am I supposed to trick people into viewing my threads now?
  4. The Shadow Member

THIS is exactly why YSOSRS should NOT go back into 'recent threads'

Also, I bet if you toook out 'yes' votes from trolls' sock accounts, the poll results would either be level or firmly into 'No'...prove me wrong