Customize

ACTA Protest North Carolina

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anon7 2521, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Anon7 2521 Member

ACTA Protest North Carolina

Hey guise.

I am in the NC triad (Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point) and I want to attend/organize and ACTA protest. I have posted on SEVERAL other forums, and it seems as if there's no ANON in this area? What the fuck is up with that?

Anyone here in the area want to HALP? I could really use it. Thanks.
  2. Anonymous Member

3. anoncaek Member

Re: ACTA Protest North Carolina

Im still here, tho i just come by less often, and believe me, there are plenty of us NC fags out here, you just gotta know how to secretly contact us in teh supah spai way.
  4. Lumumba69 Member

I'm in the area; I'd be interested in helping to organize a protest against the U.S. stance on wikileaks and mr. assenge.

I don't have much at my disposal, but I'll use what I've got to fight for the right to free information B)
  5. Hren sobachii Member

Yo, I'm in - I heard that you can have the soft for DDoS attacks - I'd love to join. Any other action would be good too. It's time to wake up from the comfy/apathetic slumber Americans are in. I am new here, so I have no idea how everything works. Let me know who have been here longer.
  6. Lumumba69 Member

I'm new here as well....

does anyone know how/ can direct me to a forum so that i can install botnets /DDOS software. I'm not necessarily hacker level tach-savvy
  7. Anonymous Member

We don't do that here.
  8. Hren sobachii Member

Oops, I got an infraction for "Promoting illegal activity"

Promoting Illegal Activity? Bullshit. I was inquiring about information. Since when asking questions is illegal? I can freely go outside, for instance and start asking: Do you know how I can get Teller–Ulam design for nuclear weapons? Is this illegal? No. So, shove it, please. Thanks.

But, if you are so sensitive, forget DDoS - I have no idea what it is and how it works. I already closed my Master Cards and Visas and Paypal, so fuck it - I can go along without this forum if you mis-censor people.
  9. Anonymous Member

I highlighted the part of your post that was probably the problem. Not only do we have to worry about the gov. here we also have this cult that likes to take things out of context and take it to the authorities with lawyers trying to label us as terrorists.

For example a few months ago one of us spent several days in jail because he wanted to go shooting in the desert before a protest. The cult knew he had no intention of bringing a gun to a protest but several thousand dollars later and a week or so in the slammer (after a practical swat team busted his door down) will make you a little bit edgy, just saying. Another guy got arrested because he smeared vasoline and pubic hair on himself and ran thru a Scientology bookstore, then there is gregg who walked past a church of scientology after signing a protest permit and spent a year with lawyers. A 15 y.o. kid that nearly went to jail who held a sign with the word cult on it... I could continue.
  10. Hren sobachii Member

All right, all right. I get the point.

For Uncle Sam:
    I am an average dumb and law-abiding citizen having nothing to do with anything. I have no knowledge of anything and never implied anything about anything.

For real life: if this blog has any connection to reality, e.g. civil, "legal" actions of protest, I would very much like to know and how I could help and participate. Again: participate in any and only legal action.

PS. How on Earth did Swat brake into the house of that dude? Did they subpoena the IP address of the posting with the court order and then located the owner of the IP address and traced it to the physical location? Really? Sounds like a Hollywood movie, not a local dumb law enforcement. Yes, if you run naked in the public area you would likely get arrested - nothing to do with the blog.
  11. GAMER5424 Member

hey im with this guy im in bfe NC and love to help fight just contact me when you got a place and time and tell me the reason we are fighting if i agree i will be there with all my nonviolent force
  12. Anonymous Member

Long story, basically IRL make it very difficult to stay anonymous, PI's were involved there are docs galore on this subject camreranonymous it happened in Las vegas. Many people butthurt over this. should get you started:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/265-usa-west-coast/anon-arrested-las-vegas-54783/
    many links in this the above thread
  13. Anonymous Member

Wow and english is my first language ^^ just follow the link.
  14. anarchoanon Member

I know that I and other college students would be interested in exercising our freedom to assemble and to speak in the triad area. i think for optimal turnout if we pick a date it should be after late jan, so that school will be in session. personally I am studying community organizing, so if anyone needs help let me know. I also have access to legal funding for poster making etc... and probably ample crash space if people want to commute for a demonstration.

Anarchoanon in GSO
  15. anarchoanon Member

also since im a n00b can somonez plz xplane to me what all the lingo about fagz is, i am trying to rsrv judementz and not get offended.
  16. Anonymous Member

It is the southpark definition not the gay definintion. Ima fag youra fag. It is not meant to be insulting a homosexual would be a "gay fag" the word fag for a specific type of person needs a qualifier. other wise fag=person. You just have to trust me on this one.
  17. Lumumba69 Member

Oops! Infraction.

So, North Carolina triangle protest in late January? I'm game!
  18. Lumumba69 Member

Yeah, maybe I should stick to that platform
  19. anoncaek Member

Since it seems I'm the only NCanon (scientology protesting anons) still around on WWP, I will pass word around to the others about this, but don't expect anything big from most of us.

Having said that, NCanon was, and is, a medium sized cell of anons who were very organized in our heyday. Huge successes were had in Greensboro, and we have since then gone our seperate ways. We always followed the law at our protests, and contacted local law enforcement (i.e., we were not allowed to wear masks). I don't neccessarily speak for every single NCanon when I say this, but the general consensus of the group is that activism should be carried out in a legal manner, i.e. peaceful protests. We don't have a website anymore, but any NCanon can PM me for a way to contact me and others from NCanon.

p.s. I am not a leaderfag, I don't claim leadership or responsibility of NCanon, I am simply a member who still checks whyweprotest every so often, and I know most of the other members of our cell very well.
  20. anoncaek Member

also, this raid may be of interest to me.
  21. Anonymous Member

This isn't a democracy and there is no such thing as the right to free speech on a server that isn't yours.
  22. Lumumba69 Member

So, the question is, do we want to plan a triangle protest for January?

Also, is anybody interested in planning a general trip to the World Press Freedom Day in May? I mean, it's a short trip, but we could arrange for carpools for people (like me) who don't have transportation.