Customize

ABQ is in for the WIN!

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by kritik98, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kritik98 Member

ABQ is in for the WIN!

There will be caek and epic wins.........bwahahaha! We need music! Fragged, can you provide nice tunes? Remember, no bad words or suggestive lyrics, we do not want to upset the police.........LOL
  2. King Nerd Member

Re: ABQ is in for the WIN!

Head Like A Whole by NIN
  3. basil Member

"We are the champions" by Queen seems an appropriate tune in the circumstances.
  4. King Nerd Member

NO!
    Princes of the Universe is perfect.
  5. RavenEyes Member

Anything by Air Supply FTW!!!
  6. King Nerd Member

THE WIN TIMES INFINITY!

7. tazor Member

OK, krit we will be needing some new signs I think! We have to rub second chance in their faces!

Did they fix your plotter yet? I can do a couple by hand if need be.

I am still high off this EPIC win!! This Christmas present is the best one EVAR!!!!
  8. King Nerd Member

Faggotry.
  9. tazor Member

Shut up you! I will put a stop zork on that shipment I just sent you. You've been warned.
  10. tazor Member

Anyone who wants to email Mayor Martin Chavez with some support:

mayor@cabq.gov

His phone number is (505) 768-3000
    Fax (505)-768-3019

If he could have >9000 e mails congratulating him when he gets to his office on Monday it would be epic!
  11. King Nerd Member

NOT ABOUT ZORKS

YES!

LET'S CALL THE MAYOR NON-STOP! LET'S ANNOY THE SHIT OUT OF HIM SO HE GIVES ANONYMOUS AND CHANOLOGY CREDIT!

STFU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!
  12. tazor Member

What I said to you in the other thread. Oh and fuck off, Nerd.
  13. TheBitch Member

Hey Nerd... what's the matter? Hemorrhoids? Tell ya what, you stfu and I won't have to call your mom again.
  14. King Nerd Member

I hope you wished her a merry Christmas.
  15. amaX Member

i can't help myself----i always come back to this one:

do you feel it, davey boy? you diminutive little cunt.

you reap what you sow, cult.

enjoy your harvest!
  16. King Nerd Member

You made me cum buckets...
  17. TypingChimp Member

I agree. Classic vid is classic.
  18. DeathHamster Member

Looks like CoS made a wrong turn at Albakerkie...
    [IMG]
  19. mrfyde Member

LOL
  20. TheBitch Member

Dupe (snip)
  21. TheBitch Member

SND Second Chance Inmates Moved: 8 Are Driven Away in Van; 40 People Taken to Shelter

Entire story from ABQ Journal

Just a taste...

"Acting upon a tip that inmates were going to be moved this morning from the Second Chance Center located on the West Mesa," the chief wrote, "I had personnel monitor the area. This morning between 7 and 10:30, officers observed 40 persons transported from Second Chance to St. Martin's Hospitality Center in Albuquerque. Additionally eight individuals were loaded in a van. The van was followed west on I-40 to the city limits. The van continued west from there to an unknown location."

Police spokesman John Walsh said the people were dropped off at St. Martin's, but he did not know how long they stayed.

Dinelli said he suspected the eight inmates sent west were headed to Grant County, which has been sending inmates from its jail to Second Chance.

Someone who answered the telephone at the Grant County Detention Center said the jail had not received any prisoners from Second Chance as of Wednesday night.

Sierra County also has sent overflow jail inmates to Second Chance.

Dinelli had given Second Chance until Wednesday to produce documents to show whether it is violating its lease agreement with the city by housing overflow inmates from other counties who may not meet the program's eligibility guidelines.

Dinelli said a "stack of documents" was delivered to him late Wednesday from Second Chance. He said it appeared Westrum had tried to answer some of his questions.

"But it does not appear on first blush that what happened this morning is disclosed in these documents," Dinelli said, referring to the inmates being moved Wednesday morning.
  22. tazor Member

Dinelli will be getting a thank you too. He is not going on vacation next week, instead he will be going over the dox Joy sent him. He sounds like a man on a mission! He is pure win in my book!
  23. Anonymous123 Member

I won't back down by Tom petty
  24. tazor Member

And for Davey:

25. kritik98 Member

They'd better all get in the sauna and figure out a solution.....Joy will be rfp'd big time for this...........I hope the bitch likes beans and rice...........
  26. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  27. FraggedMind Member

Thanks Kritik...Now the Scifag know for sure we are coming...
  28. kritik98 Member

Like you think they didn't know? :mad:
  29. Re: ABQ is in for the WIN!

Pendulum. Anything by Pendulum. Especially Blood Sugar. Epic chance to shout "WHATCHA GONNA DO?" at them. Also Granite. It's about aliens. 8D
  30. tazor Member

Or maybe it's a fake raid? They will never know for sure until the day of the protest.
  31. FraggedMind Member

Well, Kritik, since you think you know what is best for the movement, You are now in charge of the super secret forums. My account is deactivated and Akuma's account is only staying active because it has access to things that even with an admin account you can't access.
  32. tazor Member

So who brought our drama to wwp again? Hmmm? ^^^
  33. Re: ABQ is in for the WIN!

IDK and IDC.
  34. kritik98 Member

You did Akuma/Fragged=same person
  35. Re: ABQ is in for the WIN!

LIES

I spoke with Akuma on Tuesday, and Fragged on Sunday (also had both in the same conversation on Friday). Their two seperate people, biatch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.