Customize

A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 2100

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sponge, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

I'm more curious as to what Marty was about to do with that finger!
  2. mothpope Member

Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

Sweeney.gif
  3. Anonymous Member

That's his I'm not a leader, leader finger.
  4. Sponge Member

sthillsweeneypanorama.jpg
  5. eddieVroom Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEa-7itXM80]YouTube - Family Guy - Peter Picks His Ass and Sniffs His Finger[/ame]
  6. Rockyj Member

the_queens_nose1.jpg

From the Americunt ;-)
  7. Triumph Member

[IMG]

shoop that

Marty has been using a made in the shack ...Cigar Box E-Meter..with real soup cans...

lot5.jpg

soup cans, $19 in parts from Radio Shack and wire not included
  8. Anonymous Member

On one hand, since Rinder's been out and speaking, I first got impression that he was subservient to Marty. When I saw this picture, something somehow made me wonder if Rinder wasn't cleverly being the Player after all. As far as Sweeney, well just look.

[IMG][/IMG]
  9. the anti Member

haha, we get it before any of you assholes!
  10. Anonymous Member

mahtysweeney.jpg
  11. RightOn Member

for a refresher....
    a snip of the last Panorama with the Sweeny /Tommy Davis smackdown and the lovely Jan Eastgate explaining to Sweeny about the psyches being the cause of the concentration camps in the CCHR exhibit.
    This clip is posted on the BBC Panorama website.
    Including the madness of the CHHR with Jan Eastgate is so marvy. So much WIN!

BBC News - Panorama - Panorama Archive: Scientology and Me
  12. Anonymous Member

LOLOLOLOLOL Squirrel demo

Totally a huge no-no for an "auditor" to point his finger at a "pc". Inval and Eval.
  13. DeathHamster Member

And Rinder reprises his role as Guy Watching in the Background.
  14. RightOn Member

splain?
  15. Anonymous Member

It's because of bullshit Hubbard excuse of how not to do bullshit auditing on the bullshit meter.

Any questions?
  16. vincomgo Member

This topic sounds boring but looking through it is very funny.Thanks for sharing this^^
  17. RightOn Member

WAT?
  18. Anonymous Member

vincomgo register date: today. Post 1
  19. Anonymous Member

sigh...

you do realize that when it's 4pm eastern it's also 1pm west coast so in fact, we all see it at the same time.
  20. Anonymous Member

I think Anti was joking! At least I hope he was!
  21. Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

And that would be the Jan Eastgate who was accused of covering up Scientology child abuse in Australia, correct?
  22. Anonymous Member

I thought the same as soon as I saw it.

The BBC Panorama Team could have picked any number of shots to put on the website but interesting they chose that particular shot with Rinder once again looking on - forever in the background.

The Marty sycophants are always blathering on about what a smart guy Sweeney is - that being the case I'm sure he'll have picked up on that little group dynamic.
  23. Anonymous Member

25f2fy1.jpg

All I see is chins - way too many chins...

It was funny before you two waded in...
  24. RightOn Member

yes covering up a rape and asking her to lie to authorities.
    the same Ms Lovely
  25. Anonymous Member

Nah! It was never funny!
  26. Anonymous Member

Is there a mini media pack for UK journalists who want to do follow up stories,
    ex-members stories, The Paulette Cooper experience, The Men in Masks(Anon), Secrets of The Hollywood Cult, etc
  27. Anonymous Member

I suspect there'll be more to come from the Panorama team themselves. It's a big fucking deal to get that time slot and 60 glorious minutes at that!
  28. Sponge Member

Yes, that would be the Jan Eastgate, the foaming President hag of the CCHR scientology front group.

mugb2e.jpg
  29. Sponge Member

30. Sponge Member

New promo on the BBC Panorama YouTube channel:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNEA0npaV2Y[/ame]

Here's a mirror copy if you have country restriction problems....
    (edit: seems the music even on the mirror is causing another country block for some people)
    Alternative mirror on Videtiz....
    Videtiz - (mirror) Panorama: John Sweeney’s Secrets of Scientology (BBC1 28th Sept 2010 9pm) Promo#2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKGnDoWqoic[/ame]

Fuck me! Previously unseen Rinder footage from the 2007 Panorama. Really close up. He looks like death.

Sweeney's having quite a lot of fun with this, making Miscavige sweat.
  31. mothpope Member

Jackson_popcorn.gif
  32. DeathHamster Member

"Too good to be true", heh!
  33. Anonymous Member

Thank you. Mirror copy? Is that why Sweeney's walking in the other direction?
  34. subgenius Member

35. Anonymous Member

Holy shit! Rinder looks like death. You can tell the guy was pulled out of the hole for that little panto.

Fucking love the way Sweeny is playing this!
  36. Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

Holy shit! Rinder looks AIDS ridden in that old clip. I guess he discovered proper food once he split from the cult.

EDIT: Lots of Holy shits going on :)
  37. DeathHamster Member

Between sweating and the scotch, he's going to be low on fluids.

chachapoya_mummy.jpg
  38. Sponge Member

Imagine what Heber Jentzsch must look like by now. The old fucker is still there RPF'ing his boney ass off whilst Rinder has been fattening up on the outside.
  39. Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

Is Marty behind you, Mike?

rinder.jpg