Customize

A Message to Canadian Anonymous

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by Anon Calgary, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Anon Calgary Member

A Message to Canadian Anonymous

The news about senator xenophon was very inspiring that maybe we should do something simalar?

I beleive anonymous should take this to parliment and present it to a local MP. then if it goes through to the prime minister maybe he will also take some action against the cult?

Just an Idea.

There is a thread that has a very good idea for a flyer that im probably gunna hand out very soon. everyone download it and print off many copies to hand out to people at raids. save one to give to your local MP or write a letter to them.

LINK:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...discussion-creation-thread-56838/#post1071853

Strength is in numbers.
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: A Message to Canadian Anonymous

Be better to get some genyoowine Scilon victims to present some letters.
  3. Anon Calgary Member

Good idea, that will stand a better chance
  4. Anon323565898 Member

I've been meaning to make it a priority for some time to reach out to Canadian ex's.

They are out there, and the horror stories do exist.... we just need to find them.
  5. peterstorm Member

6. star eht Member

7. Anon Calgary Member

Yes, and when we do we can rise up and bring the orgs down in canada. I was initially thinking that if action is taken by the Australian as well as Canadian government the states will be pressured to take action as well.

Then Scientology will be officially known as a criminal organisation by the higher authorities.
  8. HellRazor Member

Church of Scientology (of Toronto) already has a criminal conviction in Canada.
  9. Anon Calgary Member

we need more cities to get a criminal conviction. ones not enough.
  10. EthicsEater Member

I have had a really hard time finding Anonymous contacts in Canada. If anyone is from the province of Manitoba or Saskatchewan, drop me a message and we'll talk.

I want to make a difference here, in Canada. But I'll need some help to do it.
  11. Re: A Message to Canadian Anonymous

have you tried looking here: Canada - Why We Protest | Activism Forum or here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/261-canada/ ?
  12. HellRazor Member

13. Anonymous Member

canadanons are always around, just ask.
  14. BlooAnon Member

I am in Ottawa and know someone who works on the Hill. I've been slowly putting together a report (for lack of a better term) to try and get it on the Hill and into hands of someone who has influence in government.

If you have something to contribute, PM me.
  15. HellRazor Member

You saw this thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/canadian-senator-scientology-67302/ right?
  16. BlooAnon Member

17. EthicsEater Member

Thanks! I'm still quite new to the site and it's rather large. Glad you guys pointed me in the right direction.