Customize

A debate on disconnection (with a fail OSA troll)

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by moth, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Yessir. It certainly is. Scientology doesn't have frocks anywhere in it. But Mormon's also have a special circle of hell specifically for "apostates". It appears that Miscavige decided to adopt this view towards Scientology apostasy as well.

[IMG]
  2. Quentinanon Member

Dear Moth,
    From reading your dialogue in this thread, it appears to me that you do not have what psychologists would call "secure attachment", but rather your style is "avoidant". I bet you believe that social relations are just "business-like" and every decision about fellow human beings is akin to a commercial choice. Your core beliefs do not include the numerous feelings and emotions that our species has for each other, which are not rational, but have tremendous survival value. Those humans who lack emotional empathy, often end up in prison or an early death.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Jael Lyne Member

Seriously, why bother engaging with the troll? It is too brainwashed to benefit from an exchange of ideas. We are casting our pearls before swine.
  4. Jael Lyne Member

Are those not the 9 Realms from Norse legend/the Thor comics/movies??
  5. Cassie Member

Well said Quentin, I cannot wait for the response to this one.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Is this character Moth unemployed?

He's been harping for the last 30 hours, any indication of an agreement in the offing?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Daddy are we nearly there
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

If it's an actual OSA troll, harping on for hours is its job, and it's probably not slept or eaten in those 30 hours.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Great the longer he goes on the more rubbish he'll spout.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The Internet Member

Ok I'm back from looking into Moonie trolling tech. I can talk about that, right? Cuz this thread has pretty much done what it will do.

Holy crap what a rabbit hole. First thing I hit was top dog Rev. Hyung Jin Moon, not to be confused with his older brother, Hyun Jin Moon. Yes Sun Myung Moon gave offspring #2 and #3 the same name almost.

Next, Erich Scharf, the videographer for Hyung Moon's stuff on YouTube. He's in Sacramento. Some connection to a Garry Scharf who is maybe the executive director of "CSI Capital Management Inc" …. hey wait a sec is it the, oh it's the other one, wait they are the same? Oh fuck it's the CAN Moonies People's Temple Scientology CIA impossibly long train wreck. Nobody got time for dat.

But I digress. Back to trolling: I'm guessing "Your Mom" jokes with "mom" being everyone's True Mother.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Just like the Jehovah's witness who knock at doors shunning will not be tolerated on my property. I just had a few JW's who came by and left spiritual literature. I then took the publication found them on the next block a male female team. I told them do not preach to me about god when you Shun your own people. Anyone who practices disconnection or shunning is SCUM.
  12. Anonymous Member

I think Scientology's version of shunning is far worse than even the Witnesses version, due to Knowledge Reports and Ethics Officers and Sec Checks. At least with the Witnesses shunned members can kinda sorta sneak around and spend time with family without anyone making a big deal out of it.
  13. Anonymous Member

Yes, and their shunning seems to have expiration dates. I knew a woman would was required to be shunned for one year, and knew at the end of that year she was welcome again by everyone with open arms.
  14. Anonymous Member

Really? The last time the Witnesses came to my door we didn't discuss shunning because I was busy banging True Mother.
  15. Lucky her. LOL
    It is good to have your priorities straight.

About a year ago, I had a pack of four women watching me as i was unpacking groceries from my car. First they were sitting out there in a station wagon. Then as I was going inside, they descended upon me and followed me to my door. I had to shoo them away ever so delicately but firmly.
  16. I find commenting on the internet (on really any message board on ANY topic) can be as addictive as nicotine. (though I am not and have never been a cigarette smoker)

What I notice today from my own activity in such things, is that no matter how many times I post "I agree with blah blah blah" , or "I disagree with blah blah blah", I am NEVER left with the experience of being part of something I deem worthy of people's time. And all I end up really doing is entangling high quality people's (you) precious time and attention in polarizing nitpicking arguments, an endless "cats game" of opinion and one one-upmanship on my part). I am speaking SOLELY of my own activity no one elses nor anyone who responds. So much jackassery on my part. I know I can do better and i will do better.

Alas hindsight is so often better then foresight but better late than never. ;)
  17. The Internet Member

Thread bumping reminds me of last night when I was bumping True Mother.

I think I am a fail troll because True Mother is like 80 years old.
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

lrn2grammar

Ironic (or Elronic?) that so many are drawn to this moth....

Also, lol PsychoTheRapist
    • Like Like x 1
  19. The Internet Member

Your grammar trolling is second to none, Johnny. But I'm not understanding the "PsychoTheRapist" reference.

Since we are comparing TrollTech, here's how I see mothie's latest pseudo-self-effacing gambit. I think he's drawing upon a familiar idiom which goes like, "I don't know about you my friend, but I find that …" This is a polite way of commenting upon your friend's behavior by using yourself as an example while implying common ground.

"What profit hath a man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh; but the earth abideth for ever." Amen.
  20. yeah yeah yeah yea

Tell us a story about how it is you came to know "True Mother"?

We are all bored here. Tell us how last night was. LOL
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

There was a reference to a psychotherapist in a posting ITT. It doesn't show on the last 3 pages, so I'm guessing it was from moth and is now hidden by our downvoting.

A very long-view Bible quote there. Much wisdom the Good Book hath, yes.

As for moth... my care supply ran out. Sorry.
  22. Well, can we at least see a few random pictures from you?
  23. Anonymous Member

Not really. Disconnection is an emotional subject. The troll is applying "Enemy Tactics" and pushing the HE&R buttons. Such is the pain Scientology's disconnection creates that many feel compelled to speak up, especially when those in pain are mocked. The natural human response is to become increasingly strident - angry, even. Now, as any good Scientologist knows, anyone who speaks out about Scientology is a 1.1 so, to help them rise above that lowly tone scale, a Scientologist "applies the philosophy" by engendering the next highest tone - anger. It works quite a lot of the time, even on WWP.
  24. this one is better
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

How about seeing less of them from you? That would be better. Entropy is a gift you could give by not giving it. Or something.

OK, but I just meant that it's ironic that the user drawing all of this attention is named moth.
  26. I learn something new every day. :p

[IMG]
  27. Anonymous Member

You forgot to correct the open-ended parentheses. You're slipping, Johnny. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

I can't correct the whole Internet. Right On told me so.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. boring.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

30. This is actually a beautiful quote, and an intelligent comment.

(pardon my crudeness)
  31. Anonymous Member

That may be true enough, but you are doing a damn fine job trying. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Actually, this video above sorta sucks. Had to turn it off less than halfway through.
    The other one makes for a nice rest. Since i cannot edit, i'll slap up the right one
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

If you registered and logged in to post, you could edit. Then you wouldn't get have to add another post, like here.
  34. Anonymous Member

It's RightOn, with no space, but I doubt anyone noticed. :p
  35. Anonymous Member

The troll is gone but the thread goes on.