Customize

A CALL TO ARMS FOR AMERICAN ANONS!!!!

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by LastOneStanding, Feb 16, 2011.

1. no my darling i think that is a very god thing and something to celebrate
  2. No it's quite typical. Many of the powers the Founding fathers did was to protect from tyrannical leaders, but also the electoral college was designed to prevent Tyrannical masses. Primarily through cautioning against the uneducated people who could all vote. I think if we had to redraft a constitution, Anonymous would be invited to the convention. Then again. I'm sure you could have us draft a constitution in a forum post, and have people quoting each other, and striking through, and of course the other general faggotry like the three fifths representation
  3. an anonymous constitution? that notion had me laughing for like 3 minutes straight...its the greatest thing ive ever seen, if not a little retarded.

edit: well, Zak McKracken has strarted a few posts bellow.
    if you want to partake of the good natured douchebaggery that is about to be brung.
  4. xenubarb Member

Well, yeah, until their lives are directly impacted, like the workers in Wisconsin. They're not staying home to watch American Idol. They know that, if they lose their bargaining ability, they won't be able to afford cable. And broadcast TV is no longer available.
  5. Anonymous Member

two more words: RUBY RIDGE!
  6. Zak McKracken Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Herro Member

No, the preamble would be:

"We the people, in order to DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU"

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5