Customize

A CALL TO ARMS FOR AMERICAN ANONS!!!!

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by LastOneStanding, Feb 16, 2011.

1. omg i just got that, pfffttt... bwahahahah
  2. LocalSP Member

I'm fine with it as long as I get to wear an eyepatch.
  3. or a tinfoil hat ;)
  4. xenubarb Member

Aye, but ye can't fish from a submarine, laddy!
  5. xenubarb Member

Mandatory. Eye patches and tinfoil hats are part of the uniform!
  6. and a wicked hula dance routine!
  7. Zak McKracken Member

Sez who?

[IMG]
  8. Anonymous Member

HUMMM so, what's in HIS closet?

Anyone want to bet that there is something in the INSURANCE FILE or something yet unreleased to make HIS or one of his close buddies faces turn red? How far up the ass of BOA is he...where are his skeletons...something does not smell right here..and it's the dude who introduced the bill. YOU do not really believe he introduced that because of his red white and blue patriotism DO YOU? FIND IT. (IFKWIM)
  9. xenubarb Member

CUT THE LINE! CUT THE LINE!
  10. Anonymous Member

It was THIS big!!!
  11. none given Member

I'd like to point out that the founding fathers were an underground movement.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

Ron ripped off Margret Meade?
    Not Suprizing. Ron ripped off everyone.
    Ghandi quoted that quote too but he gave credit.
  13. Herro Member

Lol, maybe you little shits should wait to see whether this bill even has legs in Congress before running around screaming that the sky is falling. Calm the fuck down.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. OTBT Member

Uh, no, this sounds pretty damn important to me. Rep. Peter King is a scary tool.

15. Zak McKracken Member

So, what you're saying is: we should wait until Congress is already on board, and its realistically too late to stop or derail?
    • Like Like x 2
  16. i dont know if its real or not but i love that wave of laughter right after he calls the NAACP a radical org..... what a fucking tool.
  17. tisk... tisk... herro
    why doesn't anyone ban your fucking ass from existing?
  18. Anonymous Member

BEcause in this case he's right. One Representative cannot get a bill through. Lot's of bullshit bills are proposed, take a moment, or as Treebeard says, "Now don't be hasty master [LastOneStanding] It takes a long time to say anything [on Capitol Hill] "

In any case... Give it a sec, see what the other 534 people that will have to vote on it think.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Belated happy 2 week anniversary.
  20. Anonymous Member

Capt. Nemo or Hagbard Celine?
  21. Anonymous Member

The "herro" moniker is actually a shared account that gets passed around from mod to mod like a 2-bit floozy. He's got the big-time AIDS. You sure you wanna keep poking? -^_^-
  22. no if you read up on the subject there is actually 3 or 4 prominent republicans backing this shit up
    http://homeland.house.gov/sites/homeland.house.gov/files/The SHIELD Act_0.pdf
  23. hahah i dint even realize it. feels like ive been here for alot longer than that

thank you.
  24. Zak McKracken Member

I agree with the OP.
    America needs more arms.

[IMG]
  25. SOJOA Member

Rape the horses and ride the women!
  26. SOJOA Member

Agreed. I just ignore Herro now. Better not to procastinate.
  27. SOJOA Member

If thats the case thats really really sad.
  28. greez Member

Surely, This is true. I merely pointed out the fact of the "right to bare arms" as to make sure that people understand that. There are some truly retarded people out there. Especially the media. They would all love to show the title of this forum. I see it now. '"A CALL TO ARMS FOR AMERICAN ANONS!!!!" was posted on the Anonymous forum's website. If you know anyone who is an "anon" call local police immediately. For they could be a terrorist." Simple forums like that can cause simple American's to panic. I am only saying that through the reactions of my own surrounding peers, family, and local community. Which can be horribly accounted for as the Mormon capital of the world or the most closed minded of all.
  29. Herro Member

No, I just said people shouldn't act like it's the end of the world just yet. Never said anything about stepping up to nip this in the bud. But let's chill on the ZOMG THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE OUR FREEDOMZ AWAY!!!!! until we see whether this bill gets support from anyone other than a few butthurt assholes trying to tar and feather Julian bin Laden.
  30. Anonymous Member

so at most maybe 6 are currently on board? out of 535 people that must agree to pass the law.

I say Patience, let some other Divas get footbullet by offering public support, then Hammer all of them at the same time. I highly doubt such a controversial Bill will get railroaded through Congress. I'd say lower to Defcom 2, Let's keep a very close eye on this though.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. OTBT Member

heh
  32. i heart you McKraken! :p
  33. Cudgel Member

Two words: Kent State
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Cudgel Member

We all live in a yellow submarine...
    • Like Like x 1
  35. greez Member

I agree. there are only six. But many of these people are swayed one way or the other depending on a few individuals. Many people in congress follow other individuals of congress like prophets and are friends, and will do whatever they do based on personal prefrence rather than ethical and political.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. dwest Member

I was thinking the exact same thing.

For those who don't know WTH Kent State is: here's a musical lesson.

Exactly. This may never get out of committee.
  38. SquirrelBait Member

"These organizations are a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States,"
    You know what's a danger to the security of the US? The US government. Sadly, most Americans will let the country fall into ruin before acting as they happily chow-down on the stupid-grass they get fed.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. greez Member