Customize

A billion analog Wikileaks Operations

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

A billion analog Wikileaks Operations

There are all sorts of things going on apart from Op Leakspin. WhyWeProtest hasn't noticed, and since I get most of my news from here, neither had I until today.

For others in the same boat:

Operation Protest

Operation Paperstorm starts on the 18th December. People are planning to distribute copies of leaks and Anon messages around the capital cities of the world overnight.

There's also Operation Blackface, which, well, you can guess. Make your facebook picture black. Wear a black mask. Black armbands. We're in mourning for free speech.

Those are the only ones I've found so far, but I've heard reports of about 10. Hard to find. Reply with moar and sauce? ;)
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: A billion analog Wikileaks Operations

I don't think "Operation BLACKFACE" is gonna win them any friends in the press.
  3. Joekenorer Member

Witf did they pick that name? I must lol.
  4. Anonymous Member

Your math is wrong

2 =\= 1 000 000 000
  5. Anonymous Member

Actually the name is kind of fitting. Blackface was a disservice to african americans and now using "blackface" title as to show a violation of free speech.

Dont look too much into it.
  6. Anonymous Member

So let me get this right.

The goal is to inform people about the the leaks Wikileaks has hosted ?

Because people who don't read the newspapers, watch tv, or have the internet in any form are going to be enraged by a flier handed out to them about one of the top news items in the North America, Europe, and Australia ?

Chanology was interesting to some people because it discussed something taboo that the press was a little afraid of, and because Scientology is extremely funny to most people. Trying to follow Chanology's formula is not going to work with a subject people can get all the information they want and a whole lot more of at any given time. (the charm of an unrelated internet group protesting a cult for no personal gain was also endearing to some)

However, I do think this op will rate high with those who hide from imaginary black helicopters.
  7. Anonymous Member

Nope. Have you heard about Operation Leakspin? There are a lot of cables that aren't getting reported on in the mainstream media, simply because no-one's taking the time to look through them. Leakspin is sorting and publicising them, Paperstorm is handing them out.

Nice try.