Customize

884. Jeff Stone. Wut?

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Resistance Is Futile, Jun 20, 2009.

1. 884. Jeff Stone. Wut?

First Amendment advocates Julie Waltz and Lirra Bishop did their thing at Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone's official kickoff to the California Senate campaign today...and what did they encounter? Two men -- one claiming to be a campaign staffer that confronted them sucky-Scilon style:

Later, Temecula City Council Member (and former Temecula Mayor) Michael S. Naggar, demanded to know what these First Amendment advocates were "accusing" the honorable Jeff Stone of:

2. the anti Member

Re: 884. Jeff Stone. Wut?

oh no, clearly having a camera out recording them isn't creepy at all
  3. NoScope Member

GOD I LOVE THEM GIRLS. Kicking ass in the boardroom and on the streets.
  4. lokimotion Member

Props to video number two for clearly explaining what the allegations are. I do love how Mr. Naggar scoffs at being told to Google the allegations on the Internet, only to turn around and say "you can find me on the city's website." Curious how in both videos, these guys bring up Co$ connection first, obviously they know there is some connection there.
    Camera guy in video one creeps me out.
  5. NoScope Member

SoCal fags need to crosscheck any people they find that are part of Jeff Stones campaign and see if any are scilons
  6. Consensus Member

much, MUCH love.
  7. anon555 Member

anyway we can get copies of the SP times article and pass it around the riverside area? I think the riverside council members could stand some enlightenment (since many dont seem to know how to use the internet, maybe a good, old fashioned newspaper would be better)
  8. fotoanon Member

this this this

But we have to make them actually read it.
  9. avbb Member

You go Girrrrrls!
  10. Lorelei Member

Wow. That's not the least bit creepy.

/sarcasm
  11. 3rdMan Member

Are all of Jeff Stone's friends Scilon handlers? (also sarcasm) Nice work ladies.
  12. Re: 884. Jeff Stone. Wut?

I believe Tuesday's RivCo Board meeting will prove to be quite......special.
  13. Re: 884. Jeff Stone. Wut?

Political overtones suggested in assemblyman's legislation regarding county volunteer policies

Political overtones suggested in assemblyman's legislation regarding county volunteer policies | Inland News | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California

14. PAnonA Member

Hate to be really tinfoily here, but we all know that Scilons have been known to impersonate whoever to intimidate. The camera recording and them taking pictures of the one's license plate only further proves my point. =/
  15. Shinythings Member

This is actually relevant to riverside county cause the article talks about abuses at Gold. We should definitely get the SP article in front on Nathan Baca's eyeballs so he can do his thing with his other balls, the metallic ones...
  16. xenubarb Member

The first guy in the white car...it sure sounds like he's been drilled on Training Routine L:

Also, long car is loooooooooooooooooooooong!
  17. Ann O'Nymous Member

Well done, ladies ! The two men in the car seem unny in a creepy way. It would be good to go bak to the mayor to know what his understanding of 884 is...

I just love this new piece of legislation. I cannot wait to see people asking questions at JS' meetings.
  18. Oswald2001 Member

What is Cult Ho Stone going to do about the public knowledge that he is having buttseks with the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT?

I mean, after the HUGE GIGANTIC MEGA BLOW-UP in the St. Pete Times with Rathbun, Rinder and others.

Hey, Stoney Boy, you backed the wrong horse.

Cult Ho Stone's affilliation with the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT and the Rathbun/Rinder/others St. Pete Times expose needs to be made as public as possible.
  19. the anti Member

they've always had cameras on them, and they've always taken license plate numbers every chance they can get
  20. PAnonA Member

exactly. Which says they're scilons and not campaign managers.
  21. Au Reida Member

Jeff Stone is chipping away our right to protest. It's a slippery slope, in the direction of current Iran.
  22. eddieVroom Member

And 884 isn't?...
  23. Ann O'Nymous Member

Should not be too difficult to establish with plate number.
  24. Anonymous Member

The guy next to Stone looks like the "campaign manager". Resistance is Futile posted this photo on OCMB they were taken at a tax revolt rally in Corona, CA in May. Looks like he may be a campaign worker after all

Picture_JEFF_STONE_003.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

26. RightOn Member

Two strangers BOTH bring up Scientology..... interesting. That first guy acts like a creepy scilon
  27. mrfyde Member

[IMG]
    (still pic from you tube video ^)

3654958133_0db14073d9_m.jpg

This guy ^ has likely just been spoon fed the information that Stone wants him to believe.

It could be that Stone has just been telling his "people" his own side of the events, and that he has these two "crazy ladies" who keep pestering him every week (of course we know they are not really crazy) It is interesting that his "people" are acting like henchmen.

but this guy :
    [IMG]
    might actually go see for himself. And if he is in politics might either advise stone on staying away or distance himself from him.

But if I was Lera I would have simpley said that "I have asked him the same question every tuesday for months and he just sits there and smirks, maybe you could ask him for me."