Customize

8.21.10 Seattle Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by poopycockify, Aug 22, 2010.

1. poopycockify Member

8.21.10 Seattle Postgame

We went out and protested the downtown location again this weekend. Lots of support from the public and lots of anon flyers got handed out. we have 5 hours of video to go through, but I wanted to get a short video of one of the scilons lying about the stats. This is the same guy who interrupted a conversation I was having with a passerby to tell him that the Government paid me to protest! silly clams.. trix are for kids!

2. willhaven720 Member

Re: 8.21.10 Seattle Postgame

hahahaha

moar!
  3. Anonymous Member

A scilon actually told a member of the public that the government pays us to protest? That doesn't sound crazy at all. Not one bit. Looking forward to the video of that.
  4. poopycockify Member

not sure yet if the audio came out on the scilon telling the guy that the government pays us.... the dang buses kept killing audio. just bought a 2nd camera so we don't run into the issue again (hopefully)
  5. Anonymous Member

You folks in the north are awsome!
    Week after week!
    You go!

Bows to the unrelenting!
  6. poopycockify Member

Thanks! They have such a good location now to get the public informed, and its good fun to have people take our flyers and toss the scilons junk!
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  8. i'mglib Member

Very cool, and I was JUST THERE on vacation. We left Saturday morning though. I was surprised to see this office right outside the mall/train station. It was dead when we walked by.
  9. Anonymous Member

i lolĀ“d
  10. Nickofname Member

"thanks for coming you help us drive the public in" meanwhile no one in the big crowd of people walks even close to the door :p
  11. Re: 8.21.10 Seattle Postgame

If those 30 seconds of video were any indication, the new protest location looks sweet. This could be a great thing for the Seattle anons, and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun there. :D
  12. RightOn Member

sexy Seattle!
    nice!
  13. poopycockify Member

Part One:

Part two loading now, and I will post it as soon as it's ready, Enjoy!
  14. Anonymous Member

15. poopycockify Member

Thanks for the tip. We just got another camera, planning on testing how the sound will come out with two cameras since the anon farthest away from our camera got a lot of action. I don't know how well a microphone would work since the location is already in a really noisy area (bus stop, lots of foot traffic). I will def keep your idea in mind :)
  16. poopycockify Member

Part 2

17. Anonymous Member

n1 work
    but can oyu make the video a lit bit shorter?
    2x15mins is to long
    you dont have to use the full lang on yt
  18. Noclaf Member

I noticed the scilon handing out cards touches his nose every time he gets someone to take one, strange.
  19. Anonymous Member

His body tethans are itching.
  20. Anonymous Member

Church of Scientology - Queen Anne - Seattle, WA