Customize

44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

Discussion in 'Media' started by juche, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreakE420 Member

Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

What? Who is this kid?^
  2. AceOfSpades Member

Who cares if it's in the lexicon or why? The point is it is in the lexicon.

And now, someone NOT connected to the Nashville splinter cell has come and basically called us on things we haven't done and won't be doing.

Thereby dashing our credibility to the curb and setting up win for Scilons.

I'll say the same thing to you as I've said to others.

Are you here?

Do you know us?

Have you met any of us?

Then do NOT speak for us.
  3. xoixoi1 Member

Wait for the legal stuff to be completed. Then we double back and harpoon them. We don't forget, we don't forgive.
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

You guys need to get a grip. I know it's hard as honest white folk you haven't seen one of your own get arrested on bullshit charges and get manhandled a lil.

It will be ok!!!

Any ways, in this country child molesters get the same exact rights as lilly white college students. It's only when you start being pussies and think you are above the common man you end up getting buttfucked.

I'll spell it out so you all don't go raging. 44s arrest happens every day in many parts of the country. Usually not caught on tape but they happen every where. Having said that it's awesome you guys are trying to exploit this for full effect. Wait not you aren't every time some one does something you get out the ZOMG you ruin our case! Which is bullshit.

Now relax, 44s got a lawyer right? He's a good lawyer right? Random emails and shit aint going to do anything. I know some of the people posting here think 'lol huge payday for 44" but I'd recommend you look at similar cases (specially since it's a private security instead of an official cop) to see awards handed out and how long it took.

Peace homies...stay classy.
  5. AceOfSpades Member

Are you a lawyer?

Are you involved in this case?

Are your monies and freedoms at risk?

Yeah, sorry if we are trying to be as cautious as we can.

mmkay?
  6. SickLab Member

What the fuck is this shit?
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

I'm actually with you on this one. Always have been on the fuck "the cause" and save the man. He has a good lawyer right? Those of you actually involved as material witnesses are not posting or doing stupid shit right?

Don't try to herd the cats, they aint in nashville, they aint involved directly. Disavow knowledge of them and laugh while they do it.

Shit's simple and honestly if one person in this thread did more then email I'd be shocked.
  8. rummychick99 Member

http://www.losangelesemploymentlawyer.com/CM/News-Articles/Jury-awards-woman-walgreens.pdf

Jury: New Frontier Must Pay $110,000 to Card Counter

175,000 in punitive damages upheld on appeal

Browse Caselaw
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

10. Anonymous Member

It isn't about getting money from Hayes. It is about getting an injustice corrected for 44.
  11. rummychick99 Member

I don't know what you are talking about. As far as the appeal..you tell me.

The security guards conduct was egregious and I suspect a jury will award considerable punitive damages.
  12. rof Member

THIS IS ALL ABOUT
    SOCIAL JUSTICE

DO NOT BELITTLE THE CONCEPT
    OF JUSTICE SOCIALLY
  13. rummychick99 Member

The purpose of punitive damages it not to compensate the victim but to punish the offender and to deter them and others from acting in the same way again. Social justice.

All you need is for the plaintiff to have actually incurred some damage. For example, It could be $500. He could get 500 in compensatory damages and 150,000 in punitive. It could be a million. It could be 10,000.

I truly believe that a jury will be outraged at the conduct of these off duty cops -especially when they find out they allegedly LIED about where the arrest took place ..as if to frame the victim.

They can settle or roll the dice. I think they lose if it goes to trial and lose big. They also further damage their reputation as this gets air play in the media.
  14. SaulTigh Member

It doesn't matter whether or not you guys specifically do this. Continue pondering.
    Also, what is with this logic of don't comment if you aren't there? If you're only allowed to participate if you're from the same geographical area, then why even have sites like WhyWeProtest?

Well said.

Lurk moar. And work on your shooping skills while you're at it.
  15. FreakE420 Member

Nevermind,just figured it out..

ist2_3511926-burned-at-the-stake.jpg
  16. SaulTigh Member

Can you make a smaller version of that so Herro can use it as his avatar? He would do it himself but he's lazy.
  17. rummychick99 Member

I wondered why he had not made an appearance on this thread with his usual comments..and then discovered he had been banned again. I guess it is temporary.
  18. AceOfSpades Member

Why would you comment on someone or something you know nothing about? Especially when that comment isn't going to just some random forum, but to the direct people we are in a battle against.

That email is questioning the credibility of our group and it's coming from someone who doesn't know us.

Why would we want that Capt. Obvious?
  19. SaulTigh Member

Tell us more about your junior olympic fencing gold medals.
  20. SaulTigh Member

Oh I totally understand why that email is counter productive. I was more responding to the people here who indicated that they were actually offended by the characterization in the email.
  21. rummychick99 Member

Two people accused me of that ...in just the same way...a few months back.... Herro was one and I can't remember the other..possibly Drunk Nerd. That was back when they were playing the childish rage quit game on me.
  22. lothar Member

/r/ thread be locked until people quit being faggots.

The train is off the tracks.

No counterproductive ranting emails should get sent out be idiots that read an internet forum and don't know what the fuck they are talking about especially being goaded on by skeptic.
  23. NotMike Member

I agree with rummychick99. Award settlements do not need to be pocketed. They can be donated to a cause that you believe in. Or since Hayes Security prevented them from lawfully protesting, they could take out a big old advertisement in some newspapers to compensate for the lost outreach that could have been effected by the protest.

Or if cash makes you squeamish, a settlement could include having Hayes Security & the officers involved read & do a "book report" all of the stories on ExScientologyKids.com, the book "A Piece of Blue Sky" by Jon Atak, the 1990 Time Magazine Article, or/and "The Complex" [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Complex-Insider-Exposes-Covert-Scientology/dp/1903582849"]The Complex[/ame]" by John Duignan.
  24. SaulTigh Member

lol rummy.
  25. AceOfSpades Member

I agree with the above statement and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
  26. rof Member

I'll have whatever Skeptic and Herro are having.

Just make me one and I'll drink it.
  27. SaulTigh Member

Roofie Colada it is.
  28. FreakE420 Member

SaulTigh=Herro

colon officer?
  29. rummychick99 Member

There was someone here who claimed that he had been carefully watching Herro's post and figured out her identity and that she was low level OSA.

Whatever the case, here we go again.......

"Award settlements do not need to be pocketed."

Bitch slap them with a mega suit, settle for a cool million..and donate some to the cause...or rent a billboard in Nashville....buy a hot dog stand and sell Boloney sandwiches or give them away.......a big settlement will provide all kinds of LULZ opportunities.
  30. SaulTigh Member

You do realize that outing anon socks is a bannable offense right?
  31. Skeptic1337 Member

Left and right socks.

Colonoscopy? Didn't think you swung that way freak.
  32. rummychick99 Member

Is that true for a person who has been banned who is posting under another name?

Didn't you just do that to me claiming I am someone else?
  33. rof Member

Is there a Coloneloscopist in the house?

Help! The patient is thinking!
  34. Kilia Member

SHAME ON YOU!!

May a bologna sandwich hit you square in the rear!!
  35. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

You know what this thread needs:

MOAR TROLLING AND LEGAL ADVICE FROM NON-LAWERS!

Yeah, that.
  36. Skeptic1337 Member

So only lawyers are allowed to troll?

I qualify!
  37. Anonymous Member

I'm not saying that perhaps, in the future we won't take civil action against Hayes.
    At this moment there are still charges pending against 44, so that needs to be our main focus. Until those charges are dropped and his record cleared I could give a rats ass about anything else.
  38. moose Member

to much going on here.. (tl;dr)
    please make a new thread if something new comes up
    ;)
  39. Anonymous Member

The legal advice given here has been pretty good, actually. Especially since it's been mostly "clear everything with the lawyer before you speak about it". :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.