Customize

44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

Discussion in 'Media' started by juche, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

I'd really wish I'd gone with secondary headline on blog Scientology and rent-a-cops Offer Bologna, but may Eat Crow instead of boring Trouble for Security Team in Nashville Arrest [2 videos]. Seems in law enforcement, bologna is the new black.
  2. none given Member

There are others like it on the site. Mostly sons looking for dads.
  3. LilDebbie Member

omg omg omg plz let this be (but don't tell us - save that shit for trial). off-duty cops participating in paid harassment campaign = SUPER MACHO EPIC FLAIL OF WIN.
  4. Anonymous Member

If the people who followed you were different people from those who kidnapped you, then those might be subject to an aggravated stalking charge, possibly.

But don't tell us (the public) if you have more evidence or not, or any more about what you saw. Only tell your lawyer and the investigating agency. Let them have the strategic advantage of keeping the suspects in the dark until they can interview them and do other types of strategic investigation.
  5. Anonymous Member

^^^THIS

People blab too much on legal issues. If legal proceedings are happening, STFU. Also, ignore everyone here who will be yelling at you that they deserve to know everything. Keep a journal if you have to and pasta later.
  6. rummychick99 Member

Good photo. I believe Baloney Sammich guy is the one wearing the shirt with the yellow insignia

1.bp.blogspot.com/_sf-Z9gGBOZw/SfxXDCF2ppI/AAAAAAAAAKM/22idxdOwuxc/s320/nash8thoffduty.jpg

Can't really tell whether man who is probably Loyd Poteete is wearing a gun.

Man in suit in background clearly watching. Man who looks like cop in uniform is watching
    Baloney sandwich guy may be one that takes down Victim44.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/hammerb420/208eb1f-Copy.jpg

Possible Director of Events is watching it all take place. He is the one that got the permit. He knows it is the wrong date. He knows it is the wrong location. He does nothing to stop the events.

If it is him...LIABLE.

Stalking in Tennessee

Tennessee Law - Stalking, Aggravated Stalking, and Especially Aggravated Stalking :: Tennessee Criminal Lawyer Blog

You have to have two or more noncontinuous events.
  7. Olrik Member

Me grabbing some peanuts, a fresh beer and enjoying the Storm.
  8. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

I'm loving this so hard (in my pants)
  9. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

^^^THIS^^^

Once things go to court it's best to not get involved.. involvement could fuck up possible IRL wins for us and more importantly those directly involved.
  10. LilDebbie Member

it can be both! kidnapping is when you move them. false imprisonment is when you hold them.
  11. rummychick99 Member

12. BigBeard Member

Would the $cilons telling the security dudes Anon's are dangerous, etc., etc., constitute some kind of 'incite to riot/endanger/whatever' under TN law??

BigBeard
  13. Xenuphobe Member

Now I wish I had gone to the Nashville protest too.

Oh well, the Atlanta and Clearwater protests will have to do -- and now we have some fun new things to shout at the Scilons.
  14. anonymous612 Member

You bringing us bologna? =O
  15. BlooAnon Member

Next protest, the Nash group should make a sign "We never got our bologna sandwiches!"
  16. MuffinKat Member

There is a bologna sign in the works ;)
  17. anonymous612 Member

But what about the bologna SUIT?
  18. AceOfSpades Member

Though we appriciate the people showing us email addresses, phone numbers, and other such personal information (which no one asked for and we DO NOT need).

On behalf of the Nashville Anonymous people, we are asking to PLEASE DO NOT POON.

If the wrong person does the wrong thing to the wrong group and the wrong time, it could crack this thing and cause some lawyer with less than moral ethics to think that the Scilons have a case against us.

PLEASE STOP with the emails/personal information/other things. And if you already have posted them, please don't do anything with them.

We have our lawyer, we are chasing after this with the most legal ways possible.

Thank you all for your support, it's awesome and we are all humbled, but we all do need to moralfag here and hopefully things turn out the way they should.
  19. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

ROTFLMAO...good one!
  20. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

exactly! another key point...the cops could not have seriously been expecting ANONS to be too much trouble...or he'd not have tied up a hand by holding cuffs in it!
  21. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

Rather curious...and yet another POINT...if you visit the site about Springhill Police being Barnys...there is mention of how overworked the Springhill popo are...thus I find it odd...if they are so overworked in Springhill...how it is FOUR? FIVE? of their officers are so FRESH for Scientology...and have enough time to work for HAYES SECURITY!
  22. BlooAnon Member

23. SaulTigh Member

Well I'll be damned, you can make a non fail shoop. Well done man. Well done.

That's what I'm saying. If I were the security firm I'd be pretty pissed at the CoS right now. They told the guards that they were going to be confronting a hate group that had made death threats and bomb threats, when in reality they were going against a couple of basement dwellers that decided to brave the light of day. And they made asses of themselves and had it captured on video.

Anyways, this all looks to be going well.
  24. lothar Member

Don't write stupid letters to Security firm or city of Spring Hill. There is nothing to be gained and a lot to be lost. I'm assuming from being on the fucking news, they both know they fucked up and are over a barrel.
  25. LilDebbie Member

doesn't matter from a legal perspective. even if the bomb and death threat allegations had a shred of credibility to them, what the barneys did would still be illegal and the fact they acted on bad intel is their problem, not the intel's.
  26. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

To file a complaint or positive comment regarding Hayes & associates, please go here.

BBB of Nashville, TN - Home

@ this time, no entity known as either Hayes & associates OR Hayes security is a accredited BBB member.

Filing a public complaint or positive comment on the Nash Tn BBB site allows future potential clients the ability to view said companies track record, both from a postive or negative angle.
  27. AceOfSpades Member

This.
  28. NotMike Member

I know the urge is strong. But ^Listen
  29. anonymous44 Member

Personally, i think 44 is a pretty cool guy, eh gets wrestled to the ground, arrested and doesn't afraid of anything.
  30. rof Member

DO NOT POON THE OVER-A-BARREL PIGS

DO NOT MAIL THEM BACON DONUTS
  31. Anonymous Member

I was all polite and respectful and shit.

Dear Sir,
    I believe I can save you a lot of time and research.
    The "Anonymous" protesters involved in these events are a bunch of childish pranksters who pride themselves on being rude.
    The "Church" of scientology is a criminal syndicate specializing in fraud, blackmail and human trafficing.

Having been involved in both groups I can assure you this is all true.

If you wish further information I reccomend the exscientologykids.com website where survivors who have escaped scientology post their stories.
    I also suggest research on "operation snow white" which was scientology's infiltration of goverment offices.

I believe it is in the best interest of your office and the people of Spring Hill that you be aware of these things before making any decision or satatment on the matter.
    Sincerely
    [redacted]
  32. 423 Member

Has this been posted yet because it is so good and thread is long...

Wrong day, wrong clothes... just plain wrong all the way around.

Hey Loyd Syke Poteete, sixty years old ex-cop, what about a comment!

Popcorn and juice ready.
  33. juche Member

Wow, seeing as you're not at all involved with the rather moralfag Nashanons, I'd say you're shining us in a pretty fucking harsh light. We aren't pranksters and we don't pride ourselves on being rude at all.
  34. MuffinKat Member

As a proud and fairly well-behaved moralfag, I resent this overarching umbrella of a statement. >: (
  35. SaulTigh Member

Yet despite your protestations you both use the term "fag." Think about that for a little bit, and ignore your initial reaction of "FAG DOESN"T REALLY HAVE A NEGATIVE MEANING TO US LOLOLOL!!!!!!"
  36. juche Member

It's part of the movement's lexicon.

That eMail basically says 'you haven't met these people who you're now in a battle against, but despite having never met any of them, I can tell you they are spectacular douches and proud of it.' That's not the initial impression I like to have.
  37. rummychick99 Member

38. AceOfSpades Member

This.

Yeah, thanks for providing the prosecutors with shit against us.

Exactly why we DIDN"T want people pooning.

But hey, I'm sure you weren't trying to screw everything up, right?
    :rolleyes:
  39. SaulTigh Member

Now ask yourself why it's a part of the movement's lexicon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.