Customize

44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

Discussion in 'Media' started by juche, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

Nashville Cats, play clean as country water
    Nashville Cats, play wild as mountain dew
    Nashville Cats, been playin' since they's babies
    Nashville Cats, get work before they're two!

NASHVILLE, ya'll are doin' it rite.

channel 4's coverage is unbelievably awesome.

can't be much long now, cult. y'all can't possibly hang on much longer. your emperor is nekkid, your house of cards is sinking into the sand that you built on, the rats are leaving the sinking ship, the patients are running the asylum, and as far as the money the cult makes off it's slave labor? well, nashville is the Bible belt and this passage makes me think of the Sea Org and of how the cult does no charitable work at all, so i'll just leave this here:

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.' They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least among you, you did not do for me.'" Matthew 25:41-45
  2. xenubarb Member

I see a slice of tongue in there, or maybe paramecium gigantus. Also shin chan's head, if he got his face gnawed off by chimps.

I see other things in thar too, and it ain't pretty.
  3. MuffinKat Member

Almost to NOLA, Freak, prepare for lovin's
  4. Buttons Member

Figure out what motivated Dennis to continue the coverage, and you can help him with the links. You all know that this is a very complicated subject. Save him some reading time.
    Help keep the story current without him having to invest the time.
    Someone local should just give him a call and ask how we can help.
  5. Anonymous Member

pancake%20face.jpg
  6. Anonymous Member

Elby: Nice voice.
    Zonker: Nice ass. I want to feel it sometime.
    44: You do have pinchable chins.
    Nashanons: Doing it so right.
  7. FreakE420 Member

LOL,,,You'll have to get past my wife first.
  8. juche Member

And juche, primo job managing to avoid being on the screen like... ever XD. Just like the vast majority of Mayday photos, I manage to hide beautifully :B.
  9. twistedpuppet Member

Ninja skillz, you haz em. :p
  10. Anonymous Member

Rorschach headcheese?
  11. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

So excited I read every page... it only took an hour and a half after watching the videos and reading the stories... etc... lol.

I hope there's more from the news on this!

I've been filling my boyfriend in on this so much he's probably sick of hearing about it.

Good luck NashAnons!
  12. NotMike Member

I am not sure who you spoke with, but I see this extra guy all in black in the background hanging out by the tan/gold car that the other three Hayes Security (Off Duty Spring Hill Police) guards were hanging around at. Notice is at that tan/gold car while those security guards are walking towards you.

lloydpoteeteatscientolo.jpg

Source images:
    http://i40.tinypic.com/j6h8wy.jpg
    http://i41.tinypic.com/bfesg5.jpg

Personally I think he also happens to look like Hayes's "Director of Special Events" see here at a different event.

[IMG]
  13. juche Member

That tan/gold car was the one that followed us after the event.
  14. twistedpuppet Member

Very interesting. We may need to blow up the picture in order to make a positive ID.
  15. Anonymous Member

That is the car that followed us! Other anons may have noticed it before, but I didn't! Thanks!

I had seen the pic of the Hayes sec guy in the background but didn't point it out on the board since we were trying to keep the ID of the sec company quiet.
  16. AnonymousNow Member

Instant karmas gonna get you
    Gonna knock you right on the head
    You better get yourself together
    Pretty soon youre gonna be dead
    What in the world you thinking of
    Laughing in the face of love
    What on earth you tryin to do
    Its up to you, yeah you.

--- John Lennon

Hello my friends from the Enturbulation days. First post here.
  17. TypingChimp Member

I've tried all sorts of bizarre foods that look and/or smell incredibly nasty. Among them is head cheese, and surprisingly, it's good. Of course, it'll send your cholesterol numbers through the roof. I almost went with a liver cheese photo, but I had to go with the shock value of head cheese.

I'm sure I have my limits, but I've only found one so far.
  18. Anonymous Member

I liked you in that African dress flipping off the camera in a V mask - if that was you. I lumped you in with nashanon this time because you don't appear on camra much.

you DO have ninja skills
  19. juche Member

Yeah, that was me XD!!
  20. TypingChimp Member

There's a small part of me that can't help thinking back to Nathan Baca and KESQ. Wasn't that originally supposed to be a one-and-out, or no more than three? Then, he saw more and more things that were just fucked up, and he's working on part 11 now. I wonder if Dennis is going to join him. [tried to make an analogy, something about unraveling sweaters and tits, but decided against sounding like a perv.]

We laughed when they asked people to take a stress test. They cried when we found their ruin. Scientology, you've brought this in, in more ways than either Anon/OG/New Exes or the Co$ know.
  21. Anonymous Member

long time, no see your cool avatar.
  22. Adanon Member

John Roberts, Asst. Sprinhill Police Chief 5/6/09

"It looks like the protestors were looking for trouble and found it"

John M. L. Brown F.O.P. Attorney 5/7/09

"The armed people from the other county are not identified as police officers, so you're kinda lookin for problems"

Mr. Roberts, "What we've got here is a failure to communicate".

10z7r4j.jpg
  23. FreakE420 Member

police.jpg

Ok I'll Stop Now.
  24. twistedpuppet Member

I almost sprayed water all over my nice LCD screen. :p
  25. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

^^^^^^^ moar
  26. MuffinKat Member

But I just got to Picayune TT____________TT
  27. FreakE420 Member

the wife needs lovin too,,,Come On!
  28. Whatwho Member

SO MUCH WIN!!!!!!

*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*
  29. Anonymous Member

Freak, if you weren't married I'd kiss you!
  30. AnonymousNow Member

TY. It's a picture of a thetan of mine who also happens to be an SP.

Seriously, this whole dust up is so much win, I dug up my old enturb reg just to post that Lennon quote here.

It looks to me, and I bet a lot of the public, that the COS paid a posse of off duty southern cops to assault, falsely arrest and maliciously prosecute the lawful protesters-- with the intent of depriving freedom of speech-- Constitutional implications.

So predictable. Just a lot faster than probably anyone thought, in terms of the depth of the unfolding investigation. I think Chan 4 knows they have a hot button topic and this is set for, incredibly, even more win.
  31. AnonymousNow Member

John M.L. Brown -- Brown & Fusner: I wonder if he would want to be an expert witness in any regard with respect to proper police procedure in this matter. He pretty much already did so on TV, why not in court?
  32. Anonymous Member

I love how they used a freeze-frame of the cop's hand with handcuffs out. Can any videofags isolate exactly when in the process they came out?
  33. Anonymous Member

I was making an animated gif..

I noticed this a few days ago, they come out when he is crossing the street. Way far away like 30 feet from nearing the protesters, he has the cuffs out the whole time. He was planning to take someone with him. If you were expecting trouble, you wouldn't have your right hand tied up holding cuffs.
  34. Anonymous Member

Noice.
  35. Anonymous Member

At the end of when the other guy says "bologney sammiches" the guy on the left at 0:27 in the video looks like he is drawing a gun, but it is his cuffs. He twirls them visibly, you can see them clearly again at 0:34 and then again at 0:44 is what was shown on NBC4
  36. Anonymous Member

^^^ This is very promising.
  37. twistedpuppet Member

I was re-watching the report from tonight and I got to the part where he flubbs the word scientology. It sounds like he's trying to say scilontology. :p I wonder, maybe he lurks here. X)
  38. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

Nice interview! Well done! Haven't there been other clips of the "bomb threat" line? Maybe a medley of this particular technique would look silly if played in a sequence?
  39. MuffinKat Member

I like this idea.....*searches*
  40. lothar Member

You really only have to pull up the BBC footage. When they accuse the BBC of same thing.. they kind of lose credibility.. Imagine playing the TN spokesman claims right next to BBC claims..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.