Customize

44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

Discussion in 'Media' started by juche, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TypingChimp Member

Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

No, we need to be better than the Spring Hill PD. We really need to show a bit more class. We absolutely should not offer them free bologna sammiches. We need to give them this instead:

head_cheese.jpg
  2. juche Member

^^^ uugghhghghhhhhh head cheese is unacceptable.
  3. anyjane Member

head cheese yum!

Also, great TV coverage!
  4. PimpXenu Member

is it just me or does the female reporter remind you of

leiahair0410_468x638.jpg
  5. twistedpuppet Member

That makes me want to vomit. What is it?
  6. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

D: I thought it was some kind of mineral until I read it was headcheese.
  7. twistedpuppet Member

It's disgusting and I just ate too. X( I am not amused.
  8. RightOn Member

nah,,,,

Baloney sent to the jailers who in turn will be the jailees.
    Well, not really, I doubt if they will see jail time, but I think they would get the message
  9. Anonymous Member

Sent to Dennis Ferrier and the news desk 10 hours ago:

Hi Dennis,

I just wanted to thank you for highlighting this story. So many people have been "shuddered into silence", to quote L. Ron Hubbard, by Scientology's aggression. These young people are making it safe again for former Scientologists to speak out.

Here's what one former Scientologist online wrote back in April 2008:

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Eternally Grateful for Anonymous

Dennis, now you in turn are helping to ensure that both Anonymous and the former members of Scientology are not at the mercy of Scientology. Thank you.

Are Anonymous dangerous? Well, you've seen the video of the Nashville Anons and can make an assessment of them.

In your story, the Scientology representative repeated allegations that bomb threats and death threats had been made against them by "this group". If any bomb threats or death threats were made (and it's possible, though I doubt it), the only comment I have ever seen or heard in the media - independent of Scientology - on the subject was made by CNN's John Roberts to Scientology PR Officer Tommy Davis, on April 7 2008:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSS178Q-4eo]YouTube - Scientologist Tommy Davis responds to Anonymous[/ame]

Unfortunately, Scientology has a history of fabricating bomb threats and death threats against it and blaming its critics or anyone who questions it:

* In 2007, Scientology PR representatives said that the BBC (that's right, the British Broadcasting Corporation) had made "terrorist death threats" against them.

"I'm now dealing with a situation in which the Church of Scientology has released a video to all MPs and peers accusing Panorama, of staging a demonstration outside one of their offices in London and making a death threat - or as they call it, a terrorist death threat - against Scientologists. The BBC, accused of terrorism."

Sandy Smith, Editor, Panorama - BBC - The Editors: Investigating Scientology

* Journalist Paulette Cooper faced criminal charges and a possible 15 years in jail after Scientology agents stole stationery with her fingerprints on it and fabricated bomb threats. The FBI later found plans detailing a further similar scheme to frame Cooper, bearing Hubbard's handwriting, which the Scientologists had called "Operation Freakout".

The Scandal of Scientology / About the Author

"Anonymous has done more in eight months to change the public’s perception and attitude about Scientology than I was able to accomplish in 15 years of fighting and exposing them. Most of these people have had no personal involvement with Scientology or ax to grind, yet they realize there are some pretty bad things going on. They have stuck their necks out and risked harassment and lawsuits to help get the truth out. I love them all even though I’ve never met any of them personally."

Vice Magazine: NEW YORK - PAULETTE COOPER EXPOSES FOR THE WORLD THE DARKEST SECRETS OF SCIENTOLOGY AND CATS

Dennis, thank you.
  10. RightOn Member

That cracked me up, cause I was in the deli the other day, and I saw some head cheese in the case, and I asked the guy if anyone ever buys it and he laughed and said believe or not they do.
    Has anyone EVER figured out what the hell is in it?

Or is just a gelatinus jumple of pig partz and such?
  11. Anonymous Member

Beautiful.
  12. Anonymous Member

iz not food
  13. Anonymous Member

Nummy! (*retch*)
  14. Vir Member

^^ I hate stuff in gelatin. I'd proably happily eat the ingredients except for the gelatin. Yuk.
    Meat gelatin is one of the few things I won't eat.
    Might be seen as bribery. Don't do it. But passing out some free bologna in Spring Hill would be delicious.

In Norway we have a tradition where we once a year put meat on our cars and drive around.
    Actually, we don't, but this is a real subculture see the term "rat car" or "rat bike".
  15. twistedpuppet Member

IAWTC
  16. Sponge Member

I wonder if the TV station could interview the visiting NYC bug-eye scilon woman thing (with a mouth wide enough to take a bologna sammich without even biting it). I mean she witnessed the whole thing, she was right behind the guards. She must have one helluva story to tell, especially the bit just prior to the guards arriving on the scene. Maybe the person on the other end of the cellphone that she was seen talking on could shed some light on it.
    We could do with some real classy purjury at this juncture.

pic related...
    paranoia.jpg

unless of course the cult is gonna totally "clam-up" just like the security firm....

nashvillehayes1b.jpg
  17. anonsparrow Member

Yeah that is an awesome story/harpoon. Nicely done - whoever you aren't.
  18. RightOn Member

meat jellies

my new favorite saying

oh yes, and very nice job on that letter.... they need to know
  19. FreakE420 Member

New Protest Mask,,,,HA!

Dec2220060012.jpg

I crack me up!
  20. MuffinKat Member

FreakE, I've seen enough. brb driving from MS to love you up
  21. twistedpuppet Member

I think that might get a little stinky over the summer months. Not to mention it's extremo sticky. X)
  22. Re: 44 on Nashville NBC affiliate

[IMG]
  23. rummychick99 Member

Shrink it down and it would probably fit onto the face of the raging guard as she pointed her finger around
  24. RightOn Member

25. xenubarb Member

Yeah. However, part of a good defense might be the fact that the cult seriously misrepresented the situation. And if the security firm produces a certain book...
  26. Buttons Member

I wonder why they followed-up on the story without Anon encouragement/involvement? Is there something that we are missing?
    What local angle (like KESQ is doing) are they persuing?
  27. TinyDancer Member

Just thinking for a moment what would have happened it the security had been reasonable.

Anons would have been a block away from the org. 4 Anons with a few signs that may have enturbulated a few staff - those who saw them - which wouldn't be many - and a few publics may have noticed.

No press.
    No tv.
    No Metro PD briefings.
    No Spring Hill PD contact.
    No police ethics expert involvement.
    No court cases.
    No mega-payouts.

David Miscavige - you pulled it in. Fool.
  28. twistedpuppet Member

It's called "the general public saw the lead news story at 5 and 6 and decided they were pissed off enough to say something." :) That's my theory. They've had only two stories. I don't know what angle they are going for right now. I just hope Mr Ferrier is interested enough to continue. X)
  29. Tom Socrates Member

But... But... The tech is perfect!
  30. twistedpuppet Member

That's what they all say. :p
  31. TinyDancer Member

You didn't harpoon them?
  32. Buttons Member

Yes, but harpooning alone would not account for the follow-up story where he actually broadcast from the scene of the crime. That takes commitment of time and dollars the station was willing to allocate. Still ask why?
  33. twistedpuppet Member

Because Dennis Ferrier is just that mother fucking awesome?
  34. Anonymous Member

Freak, love the shoops but the DM in the Bologna costume is my favorite. Wish I could find it.
  35. Anonymous Member

Anons has mad MEST skillz?
  36. FreakE420 Member

208eb1f-Copy.jpg
  37. FreakE420 Member

18128.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

oh exploitable
  39. diesel1967 Member

Didn't Dirty Harry work for the Spring Hill PD?

"I know what you're thinking. Did i make ya 6 bologna sandwiches or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
  40. rummychick99 Member

I think it is more than that. Metro is hanging them out to dry and calling in the big dog lawyer who defends cops to denounce the conduct.

Are they worried about being sued because their cops were involved in the arrest, wouldn't take a report, etc.... I don't know.

Are they disassociating so that they don't have to worry about a civil rights lawsuit?

I think a police investigation is taking place because the reporter knew how many were off duty cops. He may even have the names.

All the facts haven't come out. If they had their service weapons issued by the government..then as the Attorney General said in the opinion letter..the police department might be liable depending on facts of the case.

I don't think so in this case because it was a different jurisdiction..but I don't know.

Obviously Nashville knows about Anonymous and has said they can wear their masks. I am curious as to why the police behind the barrier let this happen.

I think the charges will be dropped ...and then the fun begins....

There are probably a lot of Anons wishing they were in Victim44's shoes for various reasons/agendas/discovery/deposing DM......but I have to say that the conduct is so egregious ..including aggravated kidnapping...that he will very likely get enough money to pay for his schooling..and more...

That is the least he deserves for being put through this nightmare and having his face smashed into the pavement and a permanent arrest record ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.