Customize

4-6 June: London European Megaraid

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2010.

?

Megaraid Date Poll

4th - 6th June 16 vote(s) 45.7%
11th - 13th June 4 vote(s) 11.4%
2nd - 4th July 3 vote(s) 8.6%
9th - 11th July 12 vote(s) 34.3%
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

[tinfoil]

[/tinfoil]

loldon doesn't have OSA, they have failologists. Their scilons are professional failers. One tried to film them by hiding around a corner with her bicycle....
  2. Anonymous Member

This is true- it took Stephania and alot of failbots about 18 months to identify Heretic and send a pointless "cease and desist" letter- to his work address- despite him not bothering to mask up and regularly shouting out his own name! I think you'll find we know far more about who, when and where of OSA and other org. Ronbots than they know about us!

Also- there are few $cientologists left in London and they don't like to go near Anonymous when they're outnumbered..or even if there's just a few of us!
  3. Namenlos Member

Lol wtf. OSA in Loldon are shit. They'll take pix of us from across the street, and that's it. How many times did we go to the Jack Horner and just sit around outside quite obviously last year?
  4. WhiteNight Member

the only thing I don't recommend is having a smoke facing towards the org on sat. Methinks that because there'll be so many of us they'll be more likely to take pix out of their windows again.
  5. Anonymous Member

And? It'll be fine, the never do anything and every single detail they've posted on RFW has been wrong.
  6. Anonymous Member

Can someone link to the google wave or something? Most of have no idea what is happening bar the things on the OP
  7. Anonymous Member

Yes, underestimating your enemies is perfectly fine. Why, I can't think of a single historical instance where that had adverse consequences. :/

Call me tinfoily if it makes you happy; but if you've forgotten some of the lengths this cult has gone to in pursuit of its critics, then you've got a short memory. And before someone chimes in with "scientology's not what it used to be", remember that dying animals fight the hardest.

I'm not saying this for drama, nor do I think we need CIA levels of paranoia. I just don't think we need to supply quite so much information publically as we do.
  8. Namenlos Member

Also remember that a lot of that shit happened in the US, where OSA is a big, bad monster.
    Of course we need fucking tinfoil, however, OSA trying to take pix is likely to be quite obvious. We have encountered this in the past. I'm still waiting for my CnD, which is all we'll ever get from them anyway.
  9. Pillock Member

If you really are that worried, wear your mask and never remove it, or cover your face under the mask, wear a viel, tie a cat to your face, get plastic surgery. There's nothing to stop you doing what you want, we have quite a few people who turn up at our raids without masks or anything, some even openly stand in front and get their picture taken, nothing has happened yet.

On another note, i don't quite see why you are worried about the amount of information we are handing out in this thread, all i know so far is that we're going to a pub on Friday, park on Saturday and Saint Hill on Sunday. As for the hotels, i've just given vague directions in this thread, there are atleast 20 hotels in the area i mentioned so there is nothing to be worried about.

On a side note, i can pop in to Euston at 1ish on Friday to take people to the hotel, its only a short tube stop away, can also carry on doing so for the rest of the day.
  10. Gomez Member

Ok, all this worry about OSA and fair game etc., two things you need to remember.

1.) If they want to follow you, they will. Even if information isn't given in this thread about post-raid (which as Pillock said, it hasn't) they could still easily just follow anons to the pub several yards behind them. Very easy, following a crowd of 50 people on a busy street is no difficult feat. Even if you're not post-raiding, just turn up in a mask and go home, they could easily follow you to the bus station or whatever where you'd remove your mask. If they want your picture that badly, they'll get it.

2.) A picture of you alone is not enough for them to do anything with. What can they do, browse every single persons facebook in London? Go on the street with your picture and ask "do you know this person?" Post your picture on the internet? I'm sure you all already have your face on the internet somewhere. Maybe I'm missing something, but a picture without additional info is useless.

I for one believe that camera tech is employed as a scare tactic just as much if not more than something to catch your identity. As has been stated, Heretic always appears without a mask and posts his full name and work address in threads (tagging etc.) and shouts it out in the street. It took them two years to send him a Cease & Desist letter to his work. His worked scrapped the letter obviously as it has nothing to do with them and the church have done little else since.

If you're writing a book about the cult or doing a documentary on them, they will try to fairgame. If you turn up in a mask to protest for 4 hours amongst 50 other protesters, they're not gonna bother. Scientology is about money, they won't waste money on staff and resources to trace you unless they get something out of it. And what can they get? Take one of us out and stop us protesting? That's 1 amongst 50 (I keep saying 50, my estimation for the ppl coming), what difference will that make for them? None - so they won't bother. Unless they plan to put us ALL out of action, which would put them under highly, HIGHLY suspicious circumstances. The most they'll do is try to scare you.
  11. Gomez Member

Of course they still use fair game, but don't expect operation freakout 2. Expect them to make up bogus stuff to the police or trying to provoke you into saying/doing something you'll regret.
  12. Namenlos Member

Yeah, what that fag said.

(Can I have some moar fake dox now, RFW? C'mon, you must have found something else out "about" me by nao :p ).
  13. Anonymous Member

I remember the old classic.
    Anon followed to bus stop by clam's.
    ANON gets on board bus,clams cannot afford ticket.
  14. Anonymous Member

There is that,but camcorders on raids.
  15. Anonymous Member

1.) Make a fake facebook account with bogus name and details

2.) Include your anon name as part of your name (middle name or something)

3.) Have photos of yourself with and without mask

4.) Clams search (for instance) "Pillock anonymous London" and instantly find that profile

5.) Clams believe the bogus details, successful red herring employed

6.) ???????

7.) PROFIT!
  16. Re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

That was kinda fail. They have so little on me, all they could do was mention myself and then insult you instead.

Also, looking forward to the journey in on Friday ;-). Travel Buddy!
  17. Fuckeye Member

In your opinion, which parts should not have been discussed so openly? Just curious.
  18. Re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

Tinfoil is the reason why no details have been given in the thread re my venue.

If you really need more details re anything. Then pop on IRC and ask directly.
    Mibbit IRC client widget
  19. Pillock Member

As per the other thread i'll be bumbling around train stations waiting for anyone who needs collection and directions. If you aren't arriving at 1pm at Euston but still need collecting or directing, send me a PM with where and when you're arriving. I'll send you my number and should be there for a pick up. As a note, there will be some travelling on Friday, not to mention over the weekend. Those without oysters and who don't usually use public transport, may wish to pick up a day travel-card (£5.60).
  20. Fuckeye Member

21. Anonymous Member

Thanks fuckeye.
  22. Anonymous Member

thanks Fuckeye
  23. Anonymous Member

fuck thankseye
  24. Anonymous Member

eye thanksfuck
  25. Anonymous Member

thnaks fcukeye
  26. Anonymous Member

eye thank fuck
  27. Anonymous Member

THANKS FUCKEYE!
  28. Anonymous Member

FCUK thankseye
  29. Anonymous Member

Fhanks tuckeye.
  30. Anonymous Member

Eyekcuf Sknaht
  31. Anonymous Member

t-hanks11.jpg Fuckeye
  32. Gomez Member

So were we actually DDOS'd?
  33. anon0004 Member

Okay Poineer commando from Hamburg has arrived.
    I have no Message from the Second Commando yet, but I am sure they are on thier way.

[IMG]

Pillocks Room organisation worked fine.
    Getting some breakfast, and then, after a bit sightseeing we meet up with all the folks at worlds end.
  34. Anonymous Member

sec. commando on the way (last status update 18h delay)
    main meetingpoint 1 cant be attained
    fallback to local communication for new meetingpoint
    hq out

kurzfrom 004 ruf mal bolle an
  35. Re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

Thanks, Fuckeye.

Thuckeye.
  36. Anonymous Member

Bloody germans and their organization...anyway, about that final solution...
  37. Anonymous Member

OP: LOLdonMegaraid or reverse d'day
  38. fimoman Member

Sry for not posting muchly. Couldn't get to my account for some reason. Things are looking good. Timings are up, OSAs are looking destined to fail yet again, just 2 questions:

1. How many people can we expect to turn up?

2. Has a theme been decided?
  39. Anonymous Member

Definitely 60 people, possibly up to 100

Theme is mankini's
  40. sooleater Member

you are sooo dismiss