Customize

4-6 June: London European Megaraid

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2010.

?

Megaraid Date Poll

4th - 6th June 16 vote(s) 45.7%
11th - 13th June 4 vote(s) 11.4%
2nd - 4th July 3 vote(s) 8.6%
9th - 11th July 12 vote(s) 34.3%
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

I could see nothing in his posts that merited a ban.
    Tinfoil on.
    He /r/ it
    Tinfoil off.
    I will pm the mod.
  2. Anonymous Member

this is either 1 of 2 things

1) mods are cunts and just felt it should be done for the hell of it because they have become scifag lovers and felt hes too good

2) he /r/quested the ban for a troll/plan/raid
  3. Anonymous Member

i'm lost now, Zero got banned?
  4. Anonymous Member

This Glambert guy sounds like an utter git with a stick permanently up is arse. I couldn't not give a bugger if they turn up or not, but if they do start hijacking our protest it will lead to an already worse situation. They don't want to be involved with us, we couldn't give a shite about them, we're an already larger group and we do not need members that badly.

if they have to resort to coming to our protests to steal members, i don't want to be associated with a party that is failing so hard. The Media views us as a strong group against Scientology, associating with PPUK will cause people to think we are losing members and need to form alliances.

By all means comes if you want to have a laugh, but i vote no fliers, t-shirts or anything that advertises PPUK.
  5. Gomez Member

To PPUK: It's really quite simple

If you're stuck-up and obnoxious and frown upon us, don't even bother. If you want to come down and are happy to accept that we're very different but are sharing raid time for the greater good, then do so. We'd be more than happy to have you, just don't expect compromise. You've seen how anonymous act on this board and IRL is no different, although I'd say quite a lot less arguey.

If you don't know, we DO have non-anons come to raids. Freezoners, ex-scientologists, parents fighting to get children out, and so far (at least in manchester) we've gotten on very well and our differences have been hilarious and not awkward.
  6. Re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

Nope, was not me.

I always post my discontent as namefag
  7. Anonymous Member

I'm mildly befuddled about this Zero thing too, but meh. It's lulzy one way or another
  8. WhiteNight Member

Gomez, methinks the faggots who look down on us won't be there and the ones who respect us (LOL) will be. One way or another, I vote don't give whoever shows up a hard time. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt & play it by ear
  9. Anonymous Member

Fuck off Whitefag

Troll the hell out of these losers and if they have the cheek to turn up in t-shirts or flags we should double the heat on them they have been prewarned about bringing this stuff.
  10. WhiteNight Member

I'm with you on the shirts & flags thing, but if they're just there, anonymously so to speak, then what's the issue?
  11. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't the best idea be to wait and see? If they do decide to turn up and be all PPUK SUPPORTS THIS WOOP HAVE A PPUK BADGE then troll the fuck out of them, but if they turn up to help us protest, and let us get on with OUR protest without hijacking it, I see no problem with them being there.
  12. Anonymous Member

Was about to tell Graeme Lambert what i thought of him and his superiority complex, but then found out that the forums are limited to party members. So much for transparency !
  13. Anonymous Member

Seconded.
  14. pedrofcuk Member

So, what's the plan? Again?
  15. Anonymous Member

Friday: Arrive early, pub meet up at 12, as linked earlier (Worlds End in Camden, IIRC), to discuss Fridays activities. Any arriving later can be met and guiding as and when. On the night, Traps pub booked for our exclusive use. Hotel trips thrown in somewhere.

Saturday: QVS at 11 followed by TCR. After that, Buck Foris begins. Park, pub, club, who knows. All we know is there'll be drinks, and lots of them.

Sunday: Saint Hill, likely a 12ish meetup.
  16. Gomez Member

What happened to 1 o'clock meet up at euston? I'm arriving by train for 1 as are others.
  17. Anonymous Member

That happened?
  18. Gomez Member

Fair enough. Who's meeting us tho? As someone to pm me a number a few pages back but got nothing.
  19. Fuckeye Member

I'd quite like a Londonfag to clarify events and times - I assume someone knows who's arriving when and arranged meet-ups for everyone, it would be nice to know of these. Was the meet up here planned to be people meet at the pub at 12, then everyone head to Euston to meet the Northerners? Or was it is planned to be someone collects them and takes them to the pub?

Personally, I should be at the pub for 12.
  20. Anonymous Member

Heretic should be DJ'ing this for us
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Ok to clear things up about PPUK, I contacted the party via email yesterday, and have have 2 responses so far

This is what I said in the email and hope what I wrote was ok?

1st response

2nd response
  23. getbeckyout Member

My personal view and say is i dont give a monkeys who wants to protest the CULT of scamology.

1) PPUK come and give the cult hell, support anons all the way, keep your own agenda to yourself as i dont wish to be connected to your own agenda.

2) Dont call anons in there quest to bring the cult DOWN.
  24. Gomez Member

They say they're bring 2. Among what...50 of us? Sounds fine to me.
  25. Anonymous Member

in Germany we´ve made good experineces with the pirate party.

we see them as our frontgrup.
  26. pedrofcuk Member

hmm probably won't make it till sat morn so I guess TCR and Stain Hill on sunday, any plans for Monday? Not heading back till 6pm so will probably raid TCR during day. Or go sightseeing? Nah fuck that, raid!
  27. Anonymous Member

Pirate Party UK

I wonder if the tories have their own t-shirt shop in a desperate measure to get cash. HURRR and these pirates think they're a proper party....lol....
  28. Anonymous Member

I also got a sniff of her fishy clunge around that matter
  29. Anonymous Member

I request this too, and what is this cryptic google wave thing? And above all... what is a "Trap's Bar"? And also, Nobody need give a fuck about PPUK, they are 12. This thread has over 500 posts, some one please edit OP with the schedule.
  30. Anonymous Member

Not to shit all over the plan, but has anyone checked Trap's place out yet? With all due respect, she/he isn't exactly the most resourceful person and not to mention we will be having different people, not the usual London lot so a "proper" place would be best.
  31. Anonymous Member

I'm sure Traps place will be fine we have use of projector and a sound system for Horotoc to DJ
  32. Re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

My place will do just fine kthnx.

It happens to be a private upstairs bar in one of the more classy and historic places in the city. I just happen to be a regular of another parties meetings there.

You should never underestimate the quiet ones, they may just surprise you one day ;-)

Also, a number of anons know the place. Its just not being openly named on this forum in advance. If your really concerned then pop on IRC and ask directly.
    The deal is, the room is free. As I told them we'd spend enough on food and drinks for it to be worth their while.
  33. Namenlos Member

Will your place be big enough for 50+ people, Trap? Just wondering, as we don't know exactly how many people will be turning up.
    Can always decamp to said park if it gets too cramped anyway.
  34. Re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

I made the original booking for 40+.
    I believe the population limit of the pub is 100, as per greeblys opinion.
    The room is a decent size, as least as big as the upstairs of the bricklayers. If not a bit bigger and without the stuff in the middle wasting space. The front is along a wide alleyway and not directly on the main road. So theres plenty of room for about 30+ smokers to congregate outside without being visible to any passing OSA.

Also, there will be a chef on hand for good quality (and portion sized) traditional pub food.
  35. Gomez Member

I'm actually looking forward to the park anyway, getting drunk outdoors is awesome.

Although trap's arrangements sound nice too.

wf34w3234dsdwrwrqw excitement
  36. Anonymous Member

[drool]drool[/drool]
  37. Anonymous Member

Both should be happening, I think. Traps Friday, Park Sat.
  38. Anonymous Member

Frankly these plans are being discussed far too openly for my liking. Due to my aversion to being facefagged by lurking OSA, I think I'll be joining you for the raid and nothing more.
  39. Anonymous Member

Saturday will be Buck Foris Party central in Hyde Park
  40. Anonymous Member

Woah Sir calm down