Customize

4-6 June: London European Megaraid

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2010.

?

Megaraid Date Poll

4th - 6th June 16 vote(s) 45.7%
11th - 13th June 4 vote(s) 11.4%
2nd - 4th July 3 vote(s) 8.6%
9th - 11th July 12 vote(s) 34.3%
  1. Anonymous Member

4-6 June: London European Megaraid

Lets get planing for this now.

Date?

Theme?

Music list, etc

-
  2. Anonymous Member

re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

All in suits, classical music all around and some jazz. A few tables and chairs, wine and such. Show them anon has class and sophistication.
  3. Anonymous Member

date? - July 11th 2009

Theme? - defending the country against immergrants

music list, ect - battle of britan theme
  4. Anonymous Member

so last year
  5. Anonymous Member

I agree we can bring scones butter and tea and lay a big inflatable penis on the table. lol I can bring a tube of KY and rub it on the inflatable. Subconciously it will bring the message we're fucking them.
  6. Anonymous Member

Anytime June/July would do it - post raid discussion revealed that there's someone away/unavailable every weekend, with the only exception I remember being the first weekend of June, so that would have my vote, even if it is still going to only just be summer.
  7. Anonymous Member

Sofa's from Lom Bok then? Should keep them happy if we're camping outside.
  8. Anonymous Member

Sofa's from Lom Bok, keep them happy and all, and moar Cake for steve and martin
  9. greebly Member

I'm happy with any date aslong we pick a good 3-4 day stint to organise things within it.

Make a poll in this thread covering 3-4 periods pick 3 and perhaps people could mention a secondary set of dates that suits them.

This could be arranged at a small cost and some well written harpoons.

We could combine this with some limos as mentioned before, negoiating use of signs would be an added bonus plus multiple stops.

Cheese scones ofc I can make:p

The Sainsbury's scones are better than my plain ones.
  10. Anonymous Member

I'd assumed we'll be making a weekend of it - Saturday usual raid, Sunday Saint Hill, Friday and other extras to be arranged, perhaps?

I think we've got too many options for weekends to just pick 3 for the poll.
  11. Antagone Member

Please not July 11 since I'd like to go to this one and there's no way I can make it out of here around the Twelfth.
  12. Anonymous Member

Last years date, someone's being dumb. Seeing as July 11th is a Sunday this year, I doubt it will be that.
  13. Antagone Member

Preferably later than that for Norn Iron Anons. It's a big holiday fortnight over here so workers can't possibly get cover and poor people can't afford the premium flights.
  14. Anonymous Member

Suggested dates

4th - 6th June
    11th - 13th June

2nd - 4th July
    9th - 11th July

These sound good to people?
  15. Anonymous Member

Those sound fine to me. Early in the month sticks with the general time of a raid, and allows for a second raid to be done locally later in the month for all those attending this.
  16. Anonymous Member

It was established yesterday that 1st weekend of june would be best as all the brum anons have no booked that date Also more london anons would be able to make.

Also flights will be cheaper in June than July as July is holiday season
  17. Fuckeye Member

^ This. We tossed the date around in the pub, it seemed most people could do it. I checked with locals regarding it (theoretical date), and no-one has said they can't make that either.

And as stated, cheaper flights before holiday season.
  18. re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

I don't think you should be allowed to be against something until you can spell it.
  19. anon0004 Member

I have no preferences.

I will come.
    As soon as there is a date I´ll book my flight.

Edit: I have preferences, Heretic must be in town, he promised me a threesome.
  20. Anonymous Member

Due to pricing I think it should be June

A few london anons did say if its later than the 1st week of June they cannot come. With that aside would be a shame if they couldnt come but whatever happens I also think it should be sometime in June because of flight prices.
  21. WhiteNight Member

This

and this.
    I especially support suits. Perhaps throw some black-tie outfits too.
    Wine in the streets? Drink the wine beforehand and put water / ribena or something in them. Don't want the plod up our ass any more than they already will be with us setting up a restauraunt in the street.
    inb4moarsophisticatedcompany
  22. Pillock Member

Only problem with June is exams, whether it be uni or school it's the exam period so people will be revising and such, then again July will be a tad expensive to come here, but exams won't be there. Not to mention more tourists and such so more people to see us.

Make it the first weekend of June and it should be fine, then people can bugger off to revising/working. Also, anything in the first week of July and Americans will be celebrating that thing where we gave them back their country because we're nice people.

As for themes, it's the summer, party people? Swimming kit? Picnic?
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

My mistake, anon's being educated people who have to further their educating rather then fit the stereotype of being lazy uncultured bums? Please forgive me
  25. Anonymous Member

July much better for me. Whole exams thing
  26. Anonymous Member

We are not going to be able to fit a date in that suits everybody. But I agree it should be sometime in June to accommodate eurofags and flight prices
  27. Anonymous Member

I'm rich. I don't care about flight prices. On a related note: Do you guys know any good 5star hotels in London?
  28. Anonymous Member

Typical shitskin behaviour. dismissing an agrument on presentation rather that addressing the issue at hand, thast the countries full. I don't want this filthy eurotrash coming over to our country. I say we go over to one of theirs.
  29. Anonymous Member

We could have it hosted in Germany with the great Neo Nazis thats really one group of people just doing it right!
  30. greebly Member

Looks like one of these 2 dates then:

4th - 6th June
    11th - 13th June

Poll thread?
    or add it to this thread?
  31. Gentlemen Member

I don't think the few posts thus far are a good enough indicator to assume that much.

a poll thread would be better. what would be better stillwould be a multiple vote system where people could mark unable, able, and prefered against each date. does anyone know if there is a polling site that has a voting system that sophisticated on the web?
  32. Anonymous Member

You create a poll thread then sir :p
  33. Anonymous Member

I hear the Ellesmere Road Hilton will provide you with drunk/stoned lolis as part of Room Service...
  34. Gomez Member

Can make any of these really, but voted early june for various reasons.
  35. Gomez Member

What's the chances of getting non-uk visitors for this one then? Will Hamburg be down do we think?
  36. re: 4-6 June: London European Megaraid

Send 'em back
    Send 'em back
    There ain't no indistinguishable caucasian
    In the Union Jack
  37. XanonX Member

Please this ^
  38. XanonX Member

Man up, im sure you can sacrifice one day.
  39. Anonymous Member

Had an idea for a possible vid, in a pub with still pics to the theme of cheers? or at least a vid with the theme for cheers in the background...
  40. Anonymous Member

1st weekend of June please