Customize

3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Resistance Is Futile, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Herro Member

Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

The Point <-------------- ----------------------> You
  2. Anon-007 Member

Look on the bright side.

Jeff Stone will shortly be indited for corruption, and publicly impaled on the gigantic Anonymous "Silver Dildo of Truth"

The only question is whether Jeff gets it before or after Tommy D or Davey Dwarf.........
  3. NotSoAnon Member

Just one correction: BBC = British Broadcasting Corporation

This is a great letter! You done well, Cricket!

[BTW, for those who earn demerits for stating their positions, welcome to the club! There is something dramatically off-center with the moderators who cannot tolerate different viewpoints. This might be the Achilles Heel of WWP.]
  4. themadhair Member

Someone looking to get b&?
  5. Anon-007 Member

If you have a problem with Sue, just grow a pair of balls and say so.
  6. muldrake Member

OSA INT would be responsible for every speck of content in the Dead Agent pack. No other entity within Scientology would have the authority to generate a document like this. OSA INT is Department 20 within the Church of Scientology International, and is what the cult uses to address what it considers to be international threats to all of Scientology.

Other subdivisions of Scientology have their own Department 20. For instance, every local org will have its own DSA (even if it's sometimes someone doing double duty as the Executive Director or some other post). The Eastern United States has an OSA. The European continent does.

There's nothing speculative about this. It's exactly what they'd do, and the only way they'd do it.
  7. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I was kicking myself when I realised that. Thanks.
  8. TinyDancer Member

9. pajamawarrior Member

10. anonsparrow Member

That is freakin' hilarious!!
  11. TinyDancer Member

She is no longer working for the Mayor's office. Lol.
  12. Anonymous Member

LOL! Paper Tech.
  13. avbb Member

Should have used a bat
  14. Gadfly Member

That was brilliant!
  15. q_p Member

It would be kind of cool if testimonials from police officers who have watched over the protests from all over the world to be collected to refute Scientology's claim anonymous is a violent hate group.

Cops have a certain credibility in these situations and if there is a stack of testimonials from them that the protests have been for the most part peaceful and lawful, that would really dent Stone's continuing support of Scientology's lies.
  16. BigBeard Member

Anyone know what's happened at the Supv meeting that was scheduled for this evening?

BigBeard
  17. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

TD, I'm taking extra pleasure from imagining our own Lil' Red giving Catherine Fraser a firm tap on the back of her head with a copy of that 53-page pile of natter, and then Cold Cate going comatose on the carpet to try and save Jeff Stone's political future.

Oh lawdy, the mirth!
  18. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

Or this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OXONkzmIfE&feature=related]YouTube - Kid Uses iFart During City Council Meeting!... Or was it the Mayor?[/ame]
  19. diesel1967 Member

20. Joe Blitz Member

Why does this sound vaguely familiar? Oh, yeah-post #235.
  21. outoforder Member

I have just tried the link. The video from 24/3/09 or 3/24/09 is now 52min 47sec long. There is nothing regarding Lirra and Julie on the video. The original video was about 1 hour and 40 min long. Am I missing something? Has the video been doctored or have I got the wrong link?
  22. mnql1 Member

The 52 min 47 sec video for March 24 is the afternoon session. The morning session video is 1 hr 41 min long; Lirra Bishop and Julie Waltz appear at 01:31:46-end. The video of the March 24 morning session was posted on the Riverside County Board Meeting Video-on-Demand web site immediately on March 24. It is indeed not presently posted, but it should eventually reappear. The March 17 mornining session video disappeared a few days beginning around Monday last week but reappeared around Friday.
  23. Anonymous Member

mnql1 - that is a bloody impressive post. Anon knows everything.
  24. outoforder Member

Thanks for that explanation
  25. Anonymous Member

you can still find the stream here
    mms://65.49.32.147/RiversideCounty/02e39b3a-60b6-4051-86ec-ef52007efb1e/video0.wmv

you can paste the address into a media player such as vlc , mpc , winamp, windows media player
  26. mnql1 Member

This is the March 17 morning session, which lasts 3 hr 47 min. The March 24 morning session lasts 1 hr 41 min. I wish I had saved the mms link for March 24 to test it now.
  27. Anonymous Member

my bad .I got that link from the first page of this thread. It must have been wrong
  28. restim Member

Hmmmmmm......

I thought I copypasta'd that mms link in order to capture the stream. Guess not.

There's a capture of the entire am meeting here, as well as the 10 minute excerpt featuring the Epic Give Stone Hell Ladies.

http://www.steekr.com/n/50-17/share/LNK184349d14a3f4cf2b/

Enjoy.
  29. Lorelei Member

Great stuff. Thanks for the videos, too.