Customize

3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Resistance Is Futile, Mar 24, 2009.

1. fotoanon Member

Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

Yeah, nothing but wilting wallflowers there at the board meetings. Wallflowers I never want mad at me.
  2. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

that's a GREAT idea!

What she said!
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

If you can give me the key things that need to be brought up in the video, I'll do it.
  4. Anonymous Member

"Jeff Stone, here's what you have said about how you got this book."

short vid clips

"Jeff Stone, why not just tell the truth as Tommy Davis did on KESQ?"

The part of the Tommy Davis interview where he confirms the cult produced the book.

"Jeff Stone, where is the copy you used to pass Ordinance 884?"

vid spiral bound copy
    vid Baca's copy he got from Stone

"Jeff Stone, you did not give Nathan Baca your copy."

Think that could all fit in 3 minutes?
  5. Anonymous Member

A PROPOSAL!

For a project, I suggest we take the "Anonymous: Their History and Crimes" packet and basically make a mirror-document covering the Church of Scientology. "Scientology: Their History and Crimes"... We can then present this document to the Riverside County Board, if for nothing more than a little vindication. After that, the pamphlet can be used and disseminated to whoever wants to see it.

There are NINE chapter to the document. Split between nine people, it would be easy to assemble the packet together. If there is enough support for this idea, I can create a new thread.

THE DOCUMENT ITSELF - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

We should cover things and use images, exactly like they did. Basically, a MIRROR document.

Who's with me?
  6. xenubarb Member

I was googling Jeff Stone and various terms to come up with a list of criminal Jeff Stones.
    Not our Jeff Stone, but that's a mere detail.

I have Jeff Stone, heroin distributer; Jeff Stone, wife-beater, Jeff Stone, real estate fraud guy, Jeff Stone, a guy Chris Hansen wants to "take a seat over there" and moar!

Thinking about making all this material into a 53 page booklet to present at the next board of supes meeting.

Jeff Stone not being THE Jeff Stone is about as relevant as the crap found in the book given to him by the creepy cult.
  7. Anonymous Member

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COX

There is ALREADY the awesomely, anonymously made "Scientology: Gold Info Packet"! This is basically our answer to their shitty "Anonymous: History and Crimes" packet. SOMEONE PRINT THIS OUT AND PRESENT THE VITAL DOCUMENTS TO THE BOARD, PLEASE!

Here's a link to the PDF: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

LIRA! Do this!
  8. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

I find your ideas intriguing, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter
  9. pacora Member

I'll take you up on that offer. Give me some time to compile the dates and times. I'll get back to you. Thanks
  10. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

yes ma'm
  11. rummychick99 Member

From another thread..is this possible in riverside:

"One goes to Stone's office and asks for a copy of his appointment schedule and appointment notes. These are public property for a publicly-elected official. One also asks for the appointment schedules and notes from his top three or four administrative assistants, including his chief of staff. These must be divulged. There is ample case law about these types of information that proves, legally, that when asked, it must be divulged."
  12. rummychick99 Member

Smurf, if I understand your history correctly, you were part of OSA. Is that correct?

Is is likely that OSA would have been involved in pulling together some of the information for that booklet?

I really don't understand this site. I got an infraction for" blatent tinfoil speculation " for indicating that OSA might have been involved with the booklet when it looks like to me that is exactly what would be in their list of duties.
  13. themadhair Member

OSA made this booklet. It first turned up in Australia iirc when OSA used to blackmail an anon's employer.
  14. rummychick99 Member

Thank you...I am going to have to ask the person who infracted me why it is blatent tinfoil speculation when in fact, OSA produced it.
  15. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

It's still alive but I have not added anything since forever

Some of the youtube vids no longer work since parole had youtube ban that account
  16. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

Five Feet of Fury
  17. pacora Member

I've just been made aware that tomorrow, 03/26/2009, the Riverside Board of Stupidvisor's will be holding a meeting.

It will take place at 4:30, p.m.

I will not be able to attend but am posting the information just in case somebody else can. Here is what is listed on their website:

SPECIAL MEETING

AGENDA

THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 2009

BOARD OF SUPERVISORS – COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE

COUNTY ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER

5th Floor, Conference Room C

4080 Lemon Street, Riverside, Calif.

(Clerk 951-955-1060)

4:30 P.M.

________________________________________________________________________________

ORAL COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON ANY MATTER WHICH DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE BOARD’S AGENDA

________________________________________________________________________________

1.0 HUMAN RESOURCES: Interviews for the Clerk of the Board.

18. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

Fine. Another pedicure sacrificed to Jeff Stone's political doom. Will my martyrdom ever end?
  19. OTBT Member

^^^^^^
  20. Smurf Member

I don't understand why you would get an infracted for stating the obvious.

Yes, OSA would have been directly involved in producing the pamphlet.

I did the same thing when we were working to destroy the Cult Awareness Network.. and we succeeded in doing so.
  21. Anonymous Member

The following was sent on 9 January 2009:
  22. rummychick99 Member

Thanks for the info. Frankly, I don't give a damn about infractions. I am just trying to understand this site. So far , no word on why I received a "blatent tinfoil speculation" infraction for wondering if OSA threw the" HOW TO CUT" graphic from somethingawful.com into the pamphlet.

I am glad to see you came to your senses and are making amends in your own way. Perhaps one day Tommy will blow and you can teach him all about making amends ..hahahahaha

Check out the Berlin thread and their rolling sign behind the bicycle. If someone did that in Riverside they would probably cut the locks and confiscate the sign.
  23. Anonymous Member

this is the original leak of the document from 18th oct 2008
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8198

24. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

I stopped at

WAR? of course Rivercide county wants to make ordinanances to keep war out of their backroads!

also, too many, commas
  25. attackgypsy Member

One suggestion for the future.

Never use CoS. Use their full name. Unless you use Church of Scientology (hereafter referred to as CoS), at the first use of their name. It's just proper letter writing. Especially with something that can be entered into the public record.
  26. pajamawarrior Member

Post #221-
    That is an excellent letter written to the board. I have to wonder if the board members even bothered to read it or researched any of the links.
    Maybe one of the speakers could read it aloud at the next televised gathering; not forgetting to mention the date it was sent to them.
    They really appear to be a cast of bumbling idiots playing follow the leader in regards to this situation and need to be called on their blatant disregard of the law in ignoring such disturbing human rights crimes going on under their noses.
    Mr. Buster seemed to be the only one holding on to common sense (up until the last meeting when he brought in the "what if's"). Peer pressure?
  27. kissyfur Member

Hombre, could you also post up another hottie body shot while you wait for pacora? I mean, just to pass the time.

RAWR
  28. pacora Member

Please tell me that you have some sort of proof that you sent this letter. Don't get me wrong. I don't doubt you. However, Supervisor Stone and his Chief of Staff continue to claim that the Anonymous book must be true because they haven't heard anything to the contrary.

A receipt from the post office, return receipt for signature, fax transmittal sheet, etc., would be great to present to the Board.

This would be further proof that the Board was only interested in hearing one side of the story.

Please let me know.
  29. pacora Member

I was at the last meeting and even I was a bit confussed about Mr. Buster's remarks, due to his articulation. When I came home and listened to him again, it is clear that he was trying to make the point that if there were AIG executives living or vacationing in Riverside County, then it would be very difficult to effectivly picket/protest them because of Ordinance 884.

When he said that this is still a live issue, he meant that many more AIG-type protests were very possible - even in Riverside County, and that 884 could get in the way of those possible protests.

He has not changed his mind but he was not very clear in communicating his thought, I agree.
  30. pacora Member

Also, whenever communicating via documents to support your side of the issue, it is vital that you request that it be entered into the record. That's what Catherine Fraser did with all of the letters from Gilman Hot Springs, and now they are part of the record in support of the ordinance.

I also agree that it was a good letter, though.
  31. Anon-007 Member

ProTip:

Better suggestion.

NEVER use "Church of Scientology" as it reinforces their false claim that they are a genuine Church.

ALWAYS refer to them as 'The Scientology Organization' (which makes them sound like the business they really are!)
  32. Anonymous Member

Did you miss this bit? "...by the Church of Scientology ("CoS")..."
  33. Anonymous Member

Thank Xenu we have you on our side!
  34. fitch2000 Member

^^this
  35. Joe Blitz Member

36. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Only Nathan Baca or anyone with motion sensors may request that
    >:-(
  37. kissyfur Member

Even if I say you're special and I promise to call you tomorrow? hrmph

Well anyway, thanks for putting this together for pacora. We know Stone won't care because he seems to feel he is so far above the little peons he is supposed to be representing, but this is going waaaay beyond his little happy world.

p.s. pweeeeez???
    :D
  38. Herro Member

I'm guessing you received the infraction because you were engaging in blatant tinfoil speculation, just a thought.

Anyways, I think that, beneath all the layers of pseudo-philosophical abstraction, some in this thread are missing the point here with regards to the booklet. All the stuff in that booklet can fairly be shown as representing the culture of Anonymous and what Anon is all about. If you think otherwise, you obviously haven't spent much time on the chans.

The point is that this is not the same group as Anonymous, this is not the same group that started Chanology, and this is not the same group as what is depicted by those images. I think the letter that was posted a few posts above mine really nails this. The problem here is that this booklet is full of images taken out of context, that context being a very jaded, apathetic, esoteric sense of humor. There is also the larger issue that Stone's view of the protesters who call themselves Anonymous, was heavily influenced by this book given to him by Scientologists. That, from what I can tell, is the major issue here. He based his decisions upon biased information provided by a party very interested in the outcomes of those decisions.

In short, the booklet isn't the issue. It's Stone's unquestioning use of the booklet to justify his actions that is the problem.
  39. rummychick99 Member

Perhaps you can explain to me how asking a question as to whether OSA was behind putting the "how to cut" graphic in the pamphlet is blatant tinfoil speculation, when ,IN FACT, OSA WAS BEHIND IT..and it is clearly something within their duties as evidenced by a former OSA member who posts on this board. The only thing left to answer as part of my original post is whether the HOW TO CUT photo from somethingawful.com actually appeared on a website frequented by members who protest. A link to the post from Stone's office has not been provided for that particular graphic.

There is NOTHING "TINFOIL" about it since it is clearly within their duties AND they were ,IN FACT, behind this booklet as many of you ALREADY KNEW because of what happened in Australia. It was already understood by many on this site that OSA was behind it - I just didn't know it. I asked the question and got blasted with an infraction.

I clearly do not understand this site.
  40. Haruhi Member

Get back on topic: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting

If you don't, then it's infractions for everybody.