Customize

3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Resistance Is Futile, Mar 24, 2009.

1. rummychick99 Member

Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

No specific Mormon Bishop!!! There must have been some discussion about Stone's sister before Lirra given what she said when she got up there. Wilson took up part of Lirra's time.
  2. the anti Member

that really needs to be fixed, been no IE for mac since 5.0
  3. T.W.C_Anon Member

LOL popcorn is needed for this!
    About 1:25 some dude blasts the supervisors regarding repairing levees. Lulzy :D
  4. xenubarb Member

"No specific Mormon Bishop."

Unattributed bullshit booklet "dropped off" at Stone's office.

Whee!

Stone still claims the booklet is full of "hate" that he can provide URLs for. Of course, the pages still have nothing to do with Chanology.

edit: Moronocracy?
  5. Ima Nonymous Member

At 1:37 Buster talks about "other financial scammers in the near future" that might have busloads of protesters outside their door like AIG execs are currently enjoying:>

Is that a reference to Stone? More likely than you think!
  6. LRonAnon Member

Lirra needs to initiate a recall of Supervisor Stone (...is she in his district?).

I bet she could get *some assistance* getting signatures to make an example of out Jeff Stone.
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

Great ladies. Buster's comment is far from clear...
  8. Re: 3/24 RivCo Supes Meeting Fireworks

Robble robble, I can't get it to work with my IE. BOO.
  9. restim Member

If you use a media player capable of playing mms streams (such as mplayerc or vlc), you can play the segment of interest directly with a command line like this (for video)

mplayerc /start 5510000 mms://65.49.32.147/RiversideCounty/02e39b3a-60b6-4051-86ec-ef52007efb1e/video0.wmv

vlc --start-time=5510 mms://65.49.32.147/RiversideCounty/02e39b3a-60b6-4051-86ec-ef52007efb1e/video0.wmv

or this for (audio only)

mplayerc /start 5510000 mms://65.49.32.147/RiversideCounty/02e39b3a-60b6-4051-86ec-ef52007efb1e/video1.wmv

vlc --start-time=5510 mms://65.49.32.147/RiversideCounty/02e39b3a-60b6-4051-86ec-ef52007efb1e/video1.wmv

WOMM...
  10. LocalSP Member

I can not believe the arrogance of Stone. That bastard has to go!
  11. fotoanon Member

So after Stone says Lirra's time is up after she questions where he got the "anonymous" pamphlet (and corrected Supervisor Roy Wilson by showing Stone used that pamphet as a reason for ordinance 884 on December 9th), Stone said anyone who wants to know WHERE THE INDIVIDUAL PAGES were gathered from the internet, to please call his Chief of Staff Verne Lauritzen.
    I didn't hear a phone number. But no matter..Stone still would not say where the completed pamphlet came from

Also, the last speaker Julie said she tried to take Stone up on his offer to view the "anonymous" document on March 20...but was told there was none available for public viewing by Verne...
  12. i'mglib Member

Nice job, ladies. RECALL JEFF STONE!!!!
  13. Ima Nonymous Member

Agreed. I would even classify it as "opaque".
    Still, I'm imagining a group of "RECALL STONE" protesters, barred from picketing his residence because of the bogus ordinance 884 he pushed through. It's unlikely, I know, but it makes me smile.:D
  14. fitch2000 Member

Dang, I love them ladies!

Who was the guy that spoke before Lirra? He was made of awesome even though he was talking about something else. He called the board of sups all corrupt fools and ladies lmao.
    "Even fools or supervisors can understand pictures"

The sups could even read words when printed up as an anonymous package from scientology! Maybe Mr. Awesome should try getting the scilons to give the sups his info about unsafe levees(that they caused), they might pay attention to it then.
  15. restim Member

16. subrosa Member

Thanks for doing that....
    Anonymous dellivers!
  17. subgenius Member

Popcorn (btw mine is stove top, not microwave)
  18. Relyt Member

Wow, Stone seems to have been in a rush to get the hell out of there. Just after Julie finishes speaking, Stone says "Thank you" then instantly gets out of his chair and scrams, making sure the camera view shuts off immediately.
  19. the anti Member

someone should really point out to them scientologist have protested in front of peoples homes before, if its ok for them to do it why isn't it ok we can protest in front of gold?
  20. LRonAnon Member

I'm working on that, and then some.
  21. Relyt Member

I don't know, a lot of the people who have been protested don't even live in Riverside County. They might disregard it as an issue to take up with in another county.
  22. pacora Member

Check out the 12/09/2008, video of the meeting at: 1:37:07.

Then check out today's meeting video at 1:35:37.

Is it just me or has the story of Ordinance 884 changed yet again?

If it's me, let me know and I'll stay home next week.
  23. i'mglib Member

Waaah, it's only about 1 minute long...just when things get juicy.

But, man, that one minute was GREAT!
  24. TheStig Member

Wow...

Jeff, do you really not give a shit? I mean, you seem to think that these people aren't being serious.

Newsflash: Lirra is serious. She's got her teeth sunk into your ass cheek, and she's not letting go. She will call the FBI until they get tired of hearing from her. They'll investigate just to stop the phone calls. You are soooo fucked.

Your position as an elected official does not make you above the citizens. When the FBI comes 'round to ask you questions you better get your fucking answers alot straighter than they are now. You should start practicing your answers with your attorney, because when the FBI starts asking questions you'll be on their time, and they'll have more than three minutes to speak...
  25. rummychick99 Member

You are on the right track. There is also a quote from the attorney, Pam, that indicates that the ordinance was brought forth to help Scientology. I think it was in a January meeting.

They are changing their story.

Stone has a nice cozy thing going. Huge campaign donations, funnel the money to his sister, she works for free for the county but gets a free car and gas.

Riverside should be outraged. I am glad the newspaper picked up on the story.

taviliogne has a big campaign war chest as well. I didn't look to see where his money is coming from....
  26. LRonAnon Member

What was the date Jeff Stone came out with the Anonymous book?

His presentation to the rest of the board?
  27. restim Member

Did you try downloading it and playing it locally? I just confirmed that the uploaded file is identical to the original (same md5 hash of fd60686466a2aea1711c431787231e62 if anyone wonders or cares). It's 9:43 long, and plays through with media player classic, vlc, and windows media player on my xp pro box.

Seeking doesn't seem to work properly with media player classic - attempts to seek break the audio playback - but everything is fine with vlc and windows media player.
  28. pacora Member

As far as I could gather from online campaign filings, all of the supervisors, except WILSON, have had contributions from Alhadef, or his law firms. There were only two filings available for review for Wilson, when I looked.

However, Stone is the only one with a history of personal legal involvement with Alhadeff (that I know of).
  29. pacora Member

First mentioned it at the 11/24/08 meeting but actually presented it at the 12/09/08 meeting.
  30. Anonymous Member

Now the story is that the copy Jeff Stone has is the copy given to Baca?

LIES!!

Jeff Stone's copy was spiral bound on the video.

Baca's was stapled.

Where is the spiral bound copy?
  31. LRonAnon Member

Thanks boss, I'm on it.

I'm in a a bad mood today, I had to have soy milk with my goatmeal for breakfast. Yeah, I'm grumpy.
  32. LRonAnon Member

Interesting, knowing the cult, he got a case of them.
  33. LocalSP Member

Is there any other way?
  34. pooks Member

Baca stated on one of the videos that he obtained his copy from Stone. I'm quite sure Scn would have provided Stone with more than one copy.

Stone is lying out his ass.
  35. restim Member

36. LRonAnon Member

37. rummychick99 Member

At the beginning of this clip Stone indicates "we " have had problems with Mormon bishops having issues.
    Also of interest, he says they are trying to protect people in their practice of their religion from people coming onto the property. WAIT...that is covered by the Trespassing law!!!!!!!

Pacora, Listen to Pam after the 6 minute mark on the below clip. She admits this ordinance was done to protect Scientology.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkszXgGiP4&feature=related]YouTube - Riverside County, Jan. 13, 2009, 6/10, Supervisors debate Ordinance 884[/ame]

She also says she heard there was firearm use at the protest that had the LA reporter. I would like to know who told her that or did she pull that out of her ass.Why didn't she verify the info. Was it said just to add fuel to the flame that oh whoa are the members of Scientology..they need this law passed to protect them.

These people thought they could jam this through ..and instead it has drawn international attention and Press attention.

STONE'S VERSION HAS A BLACK SPIRAL THAT CAN BE SEEN AT 1:37:32 ON DEC 9TH.

BACA'S HAS A STAPLE NO BLACK SPIRAL. YOU CAN SEE VERY CLEARLY - NO BLACK SPIRAL.

WE CAUGHT YOU AGAIN, STONE YOU SCUMMY LIAR. AN EAGLE EYE ANONYMOUS POSTER JUST A FEW POSTS ABOVE MINE NAILED YOUR SORRY ASS.

kUDOS TO REDHEAD FOR LAYING THE GROUNDWORK FOR YET ANOTHER LIE BY STONE'S OFFICE.

by the way, it seems to me that some of the other board members had a copy...I will have to go look at the video.
  38. Schwabe Member

Just saw the last part. Mr. Stone is really a shame for democracy. I know, most politicians lie most of the time when their mouth is open, but Stones non-answering is impudent and just as outrageous.

I hope he knows, people around the world are watching him and wish he will be domed soon.
  39. LRonAnon Member