Customize

3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

Discussion in 'Media' started by googoomuck, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order

That'd be the a.r.s. central command regional commanders wouldn't it?
  2. AnonMalta Member

Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

So wait, if this restraining order IS upheld, let's just change our name to Unknown for the 15th. The order is clearly against Anonymous so Unknowns will be fine
  3. greenfaceanon Member

Ah yes, it sure has been resubmitted:

Pages Date P/D Docket Entry Ver
    03/12/08 PLAINTIFF NOTICE OF COMPANION CASE F
    03/12/08 PLAINTIFF CIVIL COVER SHEET F
    03/12/08 PLAINTIFF COMPLAINT F
    03/12/08 PLAINTIFF THIS CASE ASSIGNED BY CLERK TO SECTION 015 BY 3777 - RANDOM CI N

sigh.

eventually it'll be denied WITH prejudice and they won't be able to refile. The judge, in her denial, told them why she was denying it and they've had a chance to fix those errors and resubmit today.
  4. mang3lo Member

Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order

its easy to say ''i'm not anonymous, i am _full name here_ (which would be required to step in front of the judge)"... if the injunction is filed against anonymous,and not _previously mentioned full name" they have immunity to the injunction. then they can even say they have legal precedence to claim they are NOT anonymous

(just rambling
  5. anonipanda Member

Something tells me that they are going to keep resubmitting it, they'll go to other courts, until they run out. :|
  6. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

^^^ This, sir, is why you have fangirls like me! *squeeeeee!!!* Arnie is so dreamy!!!! :mrgreen:
  7. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order

Why?
  8. ARC_Break Member

Since we don't have any membership requirements, what in fact makes an anonymous member anonymous? Maybe we go in with some other sort of masks on the 15th.

L Ron Masks would be awesome.
  9. Daywatch Member

10. Top Grunge Member

hahahahah excecution!!!?!?!?! GET REAL! WHAT BULLSHIT!
  11. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

I'm sorry, there are no "John Does" in this protest... It looks like the people named will miss out on some lulz. :cry:

Oh my gawd... The rest of the PDF shows nothing but FAIR GAME all over it.
  12. A.Non Hubbard Member

My name is John Doing. A lot different than John Does.
  13. Anonomouse Member

14. Daywatch Member

15. AB Member

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/ ... y-acc.html

"The threats have included a 'formal declaration of war' and specific threats to assassinate or execute Rev. Heber Jentzsch, the president of the Church of Scientology International on or about March 13, 2008,''

Heber Jentzsch? wasn't he the guy threatened in the bomb thread video we reported to the FBI?
  16. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

Note that they did not supply (again) any proof of their allegations no attached police reports but they do include Mr. Fetch and the bomb threat video that WE reported to the FBI...what a gas. A whole lot of namefagging, so...what can you say about people who got made....
  17. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

Affirmative. We should call the FBI again.
  18. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

I just got a leaked page from their restraining order application:

dajmfaabc.jpg

Small mod edit - this ones a joke people, get it?
  19. subgenius Member

As dirty as "justice" is in Clearwater, I'll bet they get some kind of injunction issued, which will be over-broadly applied, as happened in the Lisa McPherson Trust case.
    Game on!
  20. subgenius Member

As dirty as "justice" is in Clearwater, I'll bet they get some kind of injunction issued, which will be over-broadly applied, as happened in the Lisa McPherson Trust case.
    Game on!
  21. anonoh1 Member

Holy crap is that EPIC. That is some serious business. From the TRO filing ("and JOHN DOES 1-500"):
    Need to run all these names through the scilon master list. Looks like half of the complaints are COS imposed actions.
    [/quote:1k1r7wp4]
  22. Top Grunge Member

23. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

Ah yeah, considering THEY are claiming we did it...just like they are claiming ANON sent the white powder and the FBI says NOT...geesh these people will do anything won't they?

AND this is what we get for NOT calling the cops about each and every incident of fair game. SHAME on us. We handed them the upper hand on a silver platter. AND if any of those things (besides the bomb threat video that WE reported to the FBI) ever happened, I never heard a word of it. Hell LU practically admitting shooting at her own church..and MR. FETCH? Can't someone email the CO$ with his real name?

DANI is a girl the ass holes...LULZ

and for those namefagged, they are no longer ANON in my book. ALL precautions to avoid being made were clearly outlined...and the CO$ just filed a complaint against 22, including one in ENGLAND? WTF is this, and how did these people let themselves get made??? WE COULD NOT have been more clear on how dangerous it is to each individual to allow themselves to be identified because of the past actions of this evil cult, and still they have a list...
  24. A.Non Hubbard Member

Obvious OSA bomb threat video which names Heber is obvious OSA. Heber's signature is separate from everyone else's on the restraining order (pages 20/21, and no notary sign-off on page 22)

It's obvious Scientology intends to kill the declared SP Heber and pin it on Anonymous.
  25. anonymal Member

My fave:
    While this happened, and is a terrible tragedy, what Co$ neglects to mention in their injunction is that Jairus Godeka wasn't anon: he was a scientologist who got wise to the con after the church convinced him to divorce his wife and go into debt buying courses.

It's like the Co$ wants an injunction against their parishioners.
  26. orly Member

Who's the SF anon who brought them a box with candy/confetti sometime around Valentine's day?

D: They called the bomb squad on it and wrecked it.
  27. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

OH SHI- I'm noticing the little shits are trying to BURY the digg story!! DIGG PEOPLE, DIGG if you haven't yet!!!
  28. subgenius Member

More foot bullets.
  29. MollyBloom Member

They claim a lot of illegal behavior in many cities in that court doc, is there a way for the local anons in those cities to try to get actual police reports filed on these alleged activities? Some way to prove they may be making this stuff up?
  30. Tay Zonday Member

Wow, they actually pointed to a FUCKING VIDEO THEY MADE for proof of "threats".. This is Operation Freak Out all over again.
  31. thewalker Member

whats up with all the stuff listed in the document from around 1996? does anon have a time machine I was not aware of?
  32. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

2 time machines in fact, because one built in 08 aint going to work in 96 der.
  33. Awesome Non Member

I think we need police reports for all those alleged incidents listed there (the shootings, grafitti etc.) can anyone in the various areas listed attempt to obtain them? I'm running on the obvious assumtion that most of it is bullshit and not reported to the police but if we can prove they never bothered to report the stuff at least it brings up the question of if it ever happened (it obviously didn't, or wasn't done by Anon).
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

Trust me this is nothing like operation freak out. This is more like operation complete failure. Darr is in contact with the ACLU so we'll see what they do.

I think it's awesome they just did this, it's like a tipping point issue even if clear water passes this talk about amunition for every one else and if you aren't directly named nothing can stop you from protesting. You have to be served (this is the law) the judge can't just ban anonymous people from being 500 feet from the CoS buildings in clear water.

Digg this article get it mainstream, this will add more bodies to the cause.

Footbullet is no longer the term for this, this is more like footbazooka.
  35. AB Member

36. pi Member

Hey, I haven't really read through this thread yet, but has someone local (maybe someone named in the document) contacted the ACLU?
    This thing can be pretty easily fought with a half-decent lawyer. And actions like this is what the ACLU was created to fight.
    edit: ah apparently they have, I'd love to see whats been said
  37. Lilanon Member

I would highly encourage everyone to go to the local county website where your protest is and check the court filings, just in case.

This might be a test filing, or this could be a symptom of something bigger.

Also, LOLWHUT to their filings!
  38. Re: 3/12 SP Times: CoS files restraining order (Digg link in OP)

arnie72.jpg

Just thought I'd help along the netcrush. :)

Great Job, as always Mr. Lerma.
  39. Legion Member

wait so the only proof they have of actual threats were youtube vids that they made?

brb, shitting my ass laughing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.