Customize

29/03/08: Operation Mindfrell (Ottawa, Canada)

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by BahamutXone, Mar 29, 2008.

1. BahamutXone Member

29/03/08: POSSIBLE ANON ARREST MADE (Ottawa, Canada)

Ten dedicated Anonymii of Ottawa braved the cold to pay a little visit to the Ottawa Org's L. Ron Hubbard Birthday Bash at the Sandy Hill Community Center. And we got our first experience with bull baiting. Specifically, we got accused of being the "21st century version of the KKK", of being pawns, various epithets related to our sexual orientation, and of having an unlawful relationship with our mothers.

Most interesting, however, was when several burly men demanded my camera, ripped a sign out of the hands of one of the other protesters, and launched the sign's stick at high speed down the street before being pulled back by other people at the community center. I didn't get footage of that (it's a bad idea to further antagonize people who are that enraged), but I was not the only one with a camera. Video will be forthcoming.

Oh, and the Ottawa Org director also interacted directly with us. I believe there is a website that says that the Scilons do not do that, yes?

Photos at http://www.flickr.com/gp/24709063@N02/9qm458
    Bullbaiting video coming soon.
  2. Scythe Member

Re: 29/03/08: Operation Mindfrell (Ottawa, Canada)

Nice job guys. What did the director said exactly?
  3. Bakebehe Member

Hope those guys were caught on camera.
  4. A_nonchalant Member

Nice job keeping your cool, guys. Hopefully, there'll be more Ottawa Anons next time. They keep their antics to a minimum when they're outnumbered, like all bullies.
  5. Re: 29/03/08: Operation Mindfrell (Ottawa, Canada)

Yeah well the small numbers were because this WAS a mini protest and not our main focus(main focus being of course operation reconnect) And this is the first time we've ever had bullbaiting Scinos to this level. heck I think this is the first time we've interacted with scinos outside of the Local Head of CO$ here.
  6. BahamutXone Member

Post removed until I can confirm details.
  7. BahamutXone Member

See CRITICAL UPDATE in the first post.
  8. A_nonchalant Member

Re: 29/03/08: POSSIBLE ANON ARREST MADE (Ottawa, Canada)

Total suckage. What over? :(
  9. BahamutXone Member

Re: 29/03/08: POSSIBLE ANON ARREST MADE (Ottawa, Canada)

Disregard. It was part of the day's April Fools stuff.
  10. Benedict Member

Hahaha well got me pretty damn good! I was worried for a while there.

Anyways, I'm only posting to push the people who are making the epic video of this mini-raid to hurry up! Get this info into the hands of the people ASAP! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO ZERGLING RUSH!
  11. Re: 29/03/08: POSSIBLE ANON ARREST MADE (Ottawa, Canada)

HOW COULD YOU NOT REALIZE lmao. Seriously. Anyways I have the RAW of one video still waiting on the second
  12. Benedict Member

Failing to get the bullbaiting video out by (at worst) Thursday is MASSIVE FAIL. This video is supposed to come out well before April 12th! If you can't make the video before the 12th at least release the raw footage you lazy bastages! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO:confused::confused::confused::confused::x
  13. BahamutXone Member

Unfortunately, the anon who has the bulk of the footage has been forced out of the project for personal reasons (read: overbearing parents). We're working on obtaining it, but at the moment it does not look good.