Customize

25 rules of disinformation

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Jeff Jacobsen, May 28, 2011.

1. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Oooo I like it.
  4. HOC Member

Although 'The Vigilant Citizen' is mostly a conspiracy site that has some pretty nutty theories from time to time, this is actually quite useful and well though out. Thanks for sifting through that site and finding it Jeff. :)
  5. moarxenu Member

Very useful. This rule must be written at the top of Louanne's laptop. She uses it all the time particularly with Paulette
    Cooper, Op Snow White etc.

10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with. Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually them be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues — so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

6. Loki's spawn Member

Cool, the COS handbook!
  7. ScnTO Member

I can't use this...there is nothing there about hot dogs!
  8. Anonymous Member

I think Herro wrote this.
  9. Natter Bored Member