Customize

2013 LRH Birthday Weekend @ Flag (Well, actually, just Sunday evening)

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Darth Xander, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Darth Xander Member

Owing to a previous commitment I couldn't miss, I didn't get down to Clearwater until late Saturday which meant I missed the main event out at Ruth Eckerd. However, I did get to hit some kind of cocktail party at the Fort Harrison with tigeratbay tonight and it proved to be quite eventful. We both just happened to bring copies of Jenna Miscavige's book and they did not like that at all (great book, btw). What to do? Whip out the umbrellas to keep the public Scilons from seeing of course! Back and forth in front of the Fort Harrison we went with umbrellas pretty much enveloping us whenever we got anywhere near the front doors. At one point three of the guards just stopped walking and formed this kind of joint umbrella shell that reminded me of the shield pyramid in 300 (and which proved to be equally impassable). And hey towards the end a couple of the Jive Aces guys walked by! They were actually pretty friendly.

• Like Like x 17
  2. Chipshotz Member

• Like Like x 3
  3. MOOG Member

what a great video. UMBRELLA TECH 4 EVAR!

Frft7nX.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. pooks Member

• Like Like x 6
  5. amaX Member

Flagcult got most of LRH birfday weekend off because it was my 30th Wedding Anniversary. I promise if the cult still exists next year that we shall raid their event!

I did take time in between Paddy's Day Anniversary Fun to join Miss Dee and Xander for a while.

The first thing I noticed was that the Super Power Mecca New Flag Building is STILL not open!

paddysdayfth2_zps773189fe.png

The Return of Umbrella Tech! It brought a tear to my eye I tell yas. Memories...

Here's Xander sharing an umbrella with Antonio while other Flagsecs look on wistfully:

paddysdayfth3_zpsedd5d84e.png

Ryan Gosling for Six:

paddysdayfth1_zps5d7b599b.png

I had no sign or Jenna book so I was basically standing around in front of Ft. Homicide.
    I started waving and doing stupid little dances.
    Xander walks up.
    Xander: "What are you doing, AMA?"
    amaX: "I'm entertaining the people on Paddy's Day."
    Xander: "You look crazy."
    amaX: "I don't have a sign and I'm standing in front of a cult building so they'll think I'm a crazy scientologist and it'll keep people from joining!
    Xander: "Okay then."

Only weak-minded people with no conviction for what they say they believe in must be sheltered from others who do not believe as they do.
    If scientologists were strong in their belief of their system it would not matter if there were 100,000 people standing in disagreement with them because they would not be swayed.
    There is no foundation and no faith in scientology. It is not a religion. It is not something that makes it's members stronger and more secure.
    It makes them weak and compliant. It makes them angry and ill-equipped to stand up for what they believe so they cower.
    There is nothing good about scientology.
    There are no good scientologists.
    It's an evil cult and it's long past time for it to be gone.

See you downtown!
    • Like Like x 12
  6. tigeratbay Member

What a good protest day, catching all the whales check their cars and showing Jenna's book to those we could, which was most, despite the umbrellas. I'm shorter than Darth so I would managed to scoot down and say excuse me please and push on. All went well for over 2 hours. Nice to see Amax stop by with her green lipstick for the St. Patty's Day.

When I walked by and said hi to Petah (Peter Mansell). I told him since I was a certified SP, he "couldn't talk to me." He said "Why would I want to?" I said "right'. Then he said "you should take a look at the treason conditions". I said "I don't look at ANY conditions from your organization, then "Miscavaige is in treason". He watched us for over an hour and little Sara wearing a gown came and lurked for short while.

The reason I thought they had no cameras was because the whales may object to that and used umbrellas instead (under the canopy).
    Interesting, short, sweet and a productive day thanks to Darth and to Jenna. :p
    • Like Like x 7
  7. lostatsea Member

(Posting for DX.) Today in Clearwater:
    Moar umbrella tech (at least they don't have to worry about their lack of sunscreen, now), + AMA Giant Sign Win.
    Rn2grkn.jpg
    IGph33L.jpg
    • Like Like x 13
  8. tigeratbay Member

The umbrella's suppressive spectacle. Great signage. Kudos Amax
    • Like Like x 1
  9. wolfbane Member

mega-sign tech FTW.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. fefe Member

good work
    • Like Like x 1
  11. pooks Member

Who's Bob Johnson?
  12. lostatsea Member

He's the lawyer at the firm that's representing Luis Garcia. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. pooks Member

OK Thanks. It's a common name. There's a Bobby Johnson OT VIII that used to run the Boston GO. Just checking.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's a press release from the cult today:

Celebration of Scientology Founder’s Birthday Marks Another Year of Unprecedented Growth

More than 4,500 Scientologists from 40 nations gathered for the annual gala celebration of Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard’s birthday (March 13) held in Clearwater, Florida, home to the Church of Scientology’s spiritual headquarters. The weekend of events commemorated Mr. Hubbard’s enduring legacy in an era of unprecedented growth for the religion.

Continued at
    http://news.yahoo.com/celebration-s...s-another-unprecedented-growth-011628258.html
  15. More photos of the huge event here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...against-good-taste.109749/page-4#post-2286901
  16. Anonymous Member

Moar Ryan Gosling for six and other chix.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Looks like someone's been nibbling on Ryan's ear.
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

The audio quality of these recordings is poor, but the subtitles help.

David Miscavige, March 16, 2013, in Clearwater, Florida

"To be sure, whenever we pause to celebrate, it's really just a pit stop, at which point it's full-throttle, pedal to the metal, a flagrant disregard for MEST speed limits."

• Like Like x 4
  19. Darth Xander Member

Here are two more videos from the last trip down. I didn't get it on video, but Antonio intimated a couple of times that they planned on filing something against me. I told him to let me know when they had some paperwork to pick up, which I will be more than happy to read. He asked me if I would represent myself in the matter. I asked him how the case against AMA went.

• Like Like x 5
  20. tigeratbay Member

Xander, you do terrific filming with such meaningful comments!:)
    • Like Like x 3
  21. ZeroC Member

Some grade A enturbulation right there OP.

You know that the PTS-SP tech is the shit when a sweet old lady shuts down their ability to speak.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Seeing you with the book made me want to read it. I am local to Clearwater, and tried to reserve it in the county library system, but all 20 copies are checked out, with 35 additional reserves placed :).

Tigeratbay reads perfectly without glasses, very impressive. Great idea to read the book into the handler's camera, somebody is going to get enturbulated.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. anon walker Moderator

Xander why you did not wear cam hat when Antonio was threatening you? Why, Xander, why????
  24. amaX Member

Yes, Xander! Why didn't you pull a cam hat out of your ass when you were being threatened?
    Yup. Xander has achieved "We Are Gonna Get You" status with the cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. whitesand Member

I wonder how those whales entering the Ft. Harrison hotel felt seeing the still unoccupied SP building just across the street. Knowing how many millions they donated to it, and it's still empty promises about it being opened. Whatever is in that kool-aid must be powerful stuff.

That feeble old man that gets off the bus in all the videos, I think Xander said he was an OT instructor. It won't be much longer until he can't physically enter/exit the bus anymore. I wish him the best.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Darth Xander Member

Antonio is very discreet about such things and never (as far as I can remember) talks when I'm recording. But I'll be back down there again real soon so they'll have their chance to do execute the same strategy that brought them such success against AMA. I've actually been missing the litigation side of things so if they think they got something the timing couldn't be better.

As for the whales and the SP Building, one time I drove by the FH and someone was Skyping on his laptop and pointing the screen towards the other side so whoever he was talking to could see the building. Based on his demeanor it was something he was excited about, so yeah, that kool-aid is serious stuff.

Yeah, poor John. One day he'll be getting off the bus and the next they'll just dump him off as a hospital. All those years wasted on a fraud. Its enough to make you cry.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. RightOn Member

wow just wow