Customize

16th Feb 2013 - Bruxelles, Be, anniversary raid

Discussion in 'Europe' started by jensting, Feb 16, 2013.

1. jensting Member

Good evening!

The "Scientology Europe" mOrgue was raided this afternoon.

There was a certain police presence, plain clothes and uniformed. One of the plain clothes gentlemen informed us of the ground rules. Since we had not applied in advance, and they had another protest to cover later in the afternoon, we could only have so much time. Fine with us. There was also a 150 (or theresabouts) year old law in Belgium against covering more than 50% of one's face. However, he would allow that we wore masks for a brief while in order to get our photographing over and done with. This all worked fine for us, and we started up.

Numbers were between 20 and 40, reported on by national TV with a chief reporter who knew his stuff. So did several of our protesters and lots and lots of footage was taken.

Xenu arrived part of the way through and ruled the roost. There was dancing. And chanting.

We ended up explaining to the captive audience in the mOrgue that they really owed it to themselves to REALLY find out for themselves and go on the web and that they would find that there was plenty of people on the outside who would be willing to lend them a hand when they started considering blowing.

Pictures starting at https://secure.flickr.com/photos/jensting/8478487163/in/photostream
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Remoulade Member

Nice raid ! still waiting for moar pics! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jensting Member

While we're waiting for the video artists to make a stunning piece of art, here is my rough cut of the pieces of my footage which didn't seem like a complete loss.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Remoulade Member

Berlin delivers like always:cool:
    • Like Like x 2
  5. felinaeleven Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Best Belgian raid since...Waterloo!

:p
  7. Remoulade Member

why always me :(
  8. I COULD NOT BE THERE FOR CLOWN AND VICIOUS ANONYMOUS BEATING
    I HAD TO DO SOME CLEANSING WITH GAELLE ...
  9. Anonymous Member

That's okay, no one asked about you.

Why don't you go set up another scam in order to make money and raise attention for your litlle attention whore life.
  10. IAM NO THERE IN LIFE ON TEEGEEACK
    BUT I AM STILL A DEVOTED WORSHIPER FOR A BILLION YEARS COMING ...