Customize

14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Alkapwn, Feb 14, 2010.

1. chrisanon Member

Re: 14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

You could have avoided this occurrence if the lady at the restaurant knew how to treat the public.

It's not Smurf's fault that that lady screamed at you. It's her job to control herself.

It sounds like you have a beef with Smurf, are too cowardly to deal with him directly, and are just looking for an opening so you can unload on him, but I don't care about that.

I do care that you're irrationally misplacing blame and holding Smurf responsible for the actions of people he can't possibly control.

All the while trying to control him by telling him not to get too bent out of shape...LOL...
  2. Anonymous Member

indeed.
  3. Question... the guy taking the pictures (who was literally hiding behind cars) from my memory... was not eric balfour, lol. I'll have to go over the footage again, but im pretty sure it was NOT HIM

But i could be wrong
  4. Anonymous Member

You are reading too much into this
    the woman that screamed at people was out of line. That is for sure. But people that went over there were sure they were confronting a Freedom Mag photographer. So both sides felt in the right.

Just something to remember for the future.

I do not hate Smurf.

But EVERYONE should not pretend to be certain when they are not. Problems can be avoided that way.
  5. Anonymous Member

Lol, classic sci folded arm tech. If you look through global raid pics over the last 2 yrs, you'll see it again and again.
  6. Anonymous Member

Here is some dancing for you!

Looks choppy for some reason, but I have too little interest to see why ;)
  7. Smurf Member

8. Anonymous Member

Grow up. Thanks in advance.
  9. Smurf Member

Oh, please forgive me, for doubting that you are always right and capable of reading minds.

Checking out someone that looked like a Scilon photog I saw in photos from the Friday Press Conference (which I was unable to attend) is not the same as "pretending one" is, dearest. It's why I went over to check the guy out.

And, you were not asked nor obligated to follow me across the street. Sounds like you're the one with issues.
  10. Anonymous Member

Pot kettle black.
  11. beef Member

The camera guy wasn't hiding behind cars. He was casually sitting at the restaurant table. He seemed genuine in his response that he was not with scientology. I have noticed that most scilons won't deny they are in it. He said twice that he wasn't and Gary seemed to accept that as true.
    I saw the guy take the camera out of the car parked right in front. I know this because I had helped an old lady cross the street (truth) and was walking back to the crosswalk when he was getting it out of the car. Just me being on that side of the street for a few seconds might have gotten her on edge enough so that when Smurf got over there she errupted.

If she had just remained calm and let Smurf ask the man if he was who he thought he was, it wouldn't have escalated. She did go too far too fast.

Just my opinion... sometimes "confront" is not necessary.
    Smurf was looking for a reaction... well he got one buddy!
  12. subgenius Member

much love to all the boots on the ground there
    continue=win
    stop=fail
  13. Anonymous Member

I guess the lady had a right to yell at Smurf. Reviews of the restaurant are not very enlightening...

Exorbitant prices, bad attitudes from staff, food arriving late & cold, and the elderly owners always yelling at each other in front of patrons...

But, they occasionally offer free drinks to those they perceive are hating their dining experience... hand it to the French.

La Poubelle - Hollywood - Los Angeles, CA
  14. Belladonna Member

15. exOT8Michael Member

LULZ were had at one point in the CC raid where an angry Scilon was turning left onto Bronson. His family were in the car too. They looked terrified (of their Dad).

He was shouting "Why can't you guys live and let live??" followed by some profanities not worthy of a Sunday afternoon. LOL

He was half way out of the drivers window, fist in the air, shaking it at us. He almost caused an accident driving so rage-fully. I hope the Scientology auditing calmed him down later. LOL. Went too fast to get a pic but was funny as hell.
  16. RightOn Member

extra fabulous story beef.
    I salute you
  17. Anonymous Member

$cilonCONtology is bad for business.

Not a bad lesson for the $creamy $cilon broad to take away from this.

After DECADES of intentionally negatively effecting people at their businesses, homes, etc., it is now coming around to bite the $cilons in the butt.

That is the only FAIRness that I see in Fair Game.

The $cilons "pulled it in".
  18. beef Member

And I met up with her later that night at the Bar accross the street from CC and had a freaking blast!
  19. beef Member

Earthquakes and Thunder and proof that Smurf isn't just 1.1 on the tone scale but that he's completely tone deaf!

20. CantPickaName Member

that screaming bitches restaurant..La Poubelle ....can translate to "The Garbage"
  21. Smurf Member

That's really mean-spirited, beef. And I've been working hard with my friend Austin Fullmer on my singing career... I will soon being filming my own version of this classic hit.. as soon as they can find some glossy pants that fit me....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-uefmIz-g8"]YouTube- Austin Fullmer - "Sex Machine"[/ame]

I know I can count on you and all the SoCal anons for their support.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Belladonna Member

Hey there LA Anonymous, just want to remind everybody out there to stay classy

picture10ul.png
  24. xenubarb Member

Yeah...we were there...

[ame=http://vimeo.com/9477469]Los Angeles Megaraid, 2010 on Vimeo[/ame]
  25. greebly Member

My request for smurf/glib/tory etc. dancing is that still active?
    I will reciprocate ofcourse.
  26. xenubarb Member

WBM...megaraid...busted in the Big Blue outhouse!

27. greebly Member

ROFL too funny!!!!!
  28. exOT8Michael Member

WBM looked pooped, guard looked pissed.
    What ya gonna do?
    ;-)
  29. ryangiggs Member

Oh, WBM was only making a donation to scientology.
  30. chrisanon Member

WOW. Just wow. Even for Scilons, this is bad. How can anyone be so lacking in basic humanity?
  31. amaX Member

A piss poor attempt at getting arrested?

32. Belladonna Member

I dint lol'd, I HOWL'd.
  33. Smurf Member

LOL. Trevor Symington trying to act tough. Cute, but fails every time.

He did accept my offer of some delicious Valentines cookies that I brought to the raid - the other guard declined.
  34. Re: 14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

To all Anons who protested and a special tribute to Smurf!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQFuNHCMF2Y&feature=related"]YouTube- David Bowie - Heroes[/nomedia]
  35. amaX Member

depends.png

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
  36. Smurf Member

Thanks. But, I'm not a hero. Just an aggressive, obnoxious ex-OSAbot & fat fuck that loves anons.
  37. Re: 14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

I am partial to aggressive, obnoxious ex-OSAbot & fat fucks that love anons!
  38. Alkapwn Member

Beef great video!

Xenubarb and SD anons awesome video!

That being my newfag outing I gotta say Anonymous rocks! It was a great experience will do business with again A+++++++++!!!!!!1+
  39. Re: 14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

I'm having a hard time seeing the similarities between the guy who Smurf contends is Eric Balfour and the Pet Press link with a pic of the actor, Eric Balfour. As someone who drooled over the guy in Six Feet Under I don't think they are the same person.

Smurf, please do a Google Image search on the guy and let us know if this is the same person. I don't think they are.
  40. ObamAnon Member

my modest contribution, with great thanks to all SDAnons who came to play. And a special mention for XenuBarb's one liners.

"Barb, what do you think is behind the curtain?"

"A funny little man!"