Customize

14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Alkapwn, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Alkapwn Member

Much lulz were had, a nice little group of anons enturbulated from 12-4 today. Smurf got punched in the chest by a scilon across the street at a cafe trying to ninja film us. Once we spotted the guy half the group crossed the street to go talk to them. Caek was had, we also stopped one girl from going in for a "servicve" at the center she actually ended up staying with us for a few hours.

We must have had a thousand cars honking at us, people giving the thumbs up and telling us to keep keeping on all day. I know there's some video around of me dancing somewhere. Epic time was had.

I got a really nice group pic but I have to take care of screaming kids first.
  2. i'mglib Member

Re: 14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

What?! Haven't you heard of tough love? We need our pictures nao. Ignore the kids and post 'em pls.
  3. GuyFox Member

You guys did this two days in a row? XD

MANIACS! XD
  4. Anonymous Member

Speaking of tough love...someone needs to tell Smurf he cannot sing.
    There. I said it.
  5. Sponge Member

They did 3 days not 2.
    Basically....
    Day 1 press conference & goldbase raid
    Day 2 LRH Way/HGB raid
    Day 3 Celebrity Centre raid.
  6. the anti Member

we really have been pissing them off huh?
  7. beef Member

Luckily I have video proof. Manyana.
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Awesome raids Anons!

You okay Smurf? Hope all okay, and documented for posterity!
    scilons behaving liek tone 2 retarts and lashing out like
    petulant grade 3ers, wow, who'd of thunk it!

Scientology> creating mindlessness since 1951, thanks a lot LRon you demented psycho!
  9. Re: 14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

It was awesome today... i have to wait to capture the footage because my friend has my charger... once i get that... vids will be posted
  10. PodPeople Member

Shit hits the fan on Sunset Blvd. Hmmm, reminds me of something

11. Alkapwn Member

IMG_0208.jpg
  12. Alkapwn Member

new tp picturefu bare with me
  13. Alkapwn Member

IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
  14. Alkapwn Member

Xenu Akbar!
  15. Anonymous Member

A few pics from today

The first 3 are of the guy we think was taking pics for Freedom Mag (I myself do not know)
    He told me he was just taking pics of us because we were interesting. He had an awful large camera handy though. Also, the screamy lady (not pictured) said he was a customer...but I see no food or drinks near him. After the curfuffle, the screamy lady and t he camera dude left together...

So, if anyone has more info about, lemme know. Maybe it was mistaken identity, but who knows.

2445s89.jpg

2u9mqrk.jpg

s1kwht.jpg

2cfvzu1.jpg

2vih4ro.jpg

dddj0p.jpg

Smurf being interviewed
    153acjl.jpg

Hollywood sign today. A group is trying to buy up a lot of the empty land nearby to keep it undeveloped, as a developer wants to add homes or something nearby.
    2wn4n60.jpg
  16. ryangiggs Member

Seymour with Smurf = bonus for Oz tv!
  17. Anonymous Member

dddj0p.jpg

Nice pose
  18. beef Member

Terrible Buzz cut!
  19. chrisanon Member

Holy Criminy, is this guy wearing a polo shirt with epaulets? Who the hell designs their clothes?

dddj0p.jpg
  20. beef Member

I just wanted to mention that 3 people who came across us decided to join in the protest thanks to all the extra signs that were brought by Ed.
    It's important to recognize one person in particular: A short blond girl had come to Celebrity Center to attend her first "service". She had taken the tour a few days earlier and had been invited back for service at 12:30 today. When she got there they told her that the service was moved to 9:30 that morning and to come back another time. On her way out, laughing she took some pictures of me and the guys. She was about to walk off when I started to engage her about why we were there and the scam of scientology. SHe let me keep talking and started asking questions. Finally after about 10 minutes she admitted to being there for a service and told me about the cancellation.
    I submit that because of our 12:00 scheduled picket they moved the service to an earlier time. This saved some of their fresh from being exposed to our protest but not her. Us being there and them not getting the message to her about the time change saved one person. If we can save just one person every time we protest from going inside or ever coming back, we've made a difference. SHe helped us get honks all afternoon and started fist pumping and hanging out. She was very cool.
    She actually asked me if she thought we were making a difference and I replied, well will you ever be coming back for a service after what you've learned by talking to us? She said hell no. So yeah, we made a difference today.
  21. Anonymous Member

Well done.
  22. Anonymous Member

Give the kids Ritalin and piss off CCHR.
  23. i'mglib Member

Fantastic. Sorry I missed you guys, but I literally slept until 12:30. Glad you had plenty of signs.
  24. ryangiggs Member

Major win there, Beef :)
  25. Anonymous Member

inb4 poor girl gets harrased/fairgamed/or given black pr on anon.
  26. greebly Member

1. Much lulz were had - Check
    2. Caek was had - Check
    3. Helped someone and talked to them respectfully. - Check
    4. Dancing - Check
    5. Tory/glib/smurf etc. dancing - did this happen yet? it is technically my birthday now(Hai OSA) so awaiting confirmation.
    6. Hugging scientologists - To Be advised.

If you come to loldon you get these btw:
    [IMG]
  27. Re: 14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

He looks shady enough, but the thing that cinches it for me is he has no case for his camera. Nobody goes out wandering the streets with a camera like that, without a protective case for it. If you do it's because you left it behind someplace safe like a nearby security office.

Who was the screamy lady?
  28. Anonymous Member

I have her in video but not stills really. I will post if no one else does.
    But she apparently works here, and knew this guy. The owner was worried about cops coming, but the screaming lady called them. There was no disturbance UNTIL the screaming lady starting being loud and ordering us off the sidewalk...which seemed odd to be the way to handle something when you do not want to disturb your diners.
  29. PodPeople Member

This^ a thousand times fold. The sci scam was built on the premise of sucking in young and impressionable, but in quantity. In Quantity. Quantity would mean smaller bucks but still large profits as well as new recruits. That was and is the premise. Anonymous has cut off that flow. All that is left are the cash cows, now milked dry.

Flag has been promoting lower levels, Grades for god sake, for some time now. This is unprecedented and a major sign of demise. And believe me, those staff and public still "in" know this, they also know this is "illegal and off policy" and just one more red flag being waved in front of the bull (yes, irony intentional).
  30. Re: 14 Feb 2010 LA Megaraid Post Game

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg
  31. panzerknacker Member

Pure awesomeness.
  32. Smurf Member

I've been trying very hard to upload my videos but I keep getting error messages & I lose my connection.. I've been back & forth all night with tech support at Time-Warner and have a fucking migraine.

Had a great time today... the interview with Oz reporter Brian Seymour was icing on the cake. Had alot to say about why DM hides from the media and why he depends on his lackey, Tommy Davis for his PR and why Tommy can't be relied on for telling the truth. Tommy told Brian in an interview yesterday that Scientologists believe in and worship God like any other church. LOL.

As for the lady that went berserk on me. Several anons pointed out the guy photographing us with a long range camera, using a van parked in front of La Poubelle restaurant, to conceal himself. He looked similar to the guy from Freedom Magazine at Friday's press conference, so I walked over to talk to the guy as did several anons to see if this was the case.

While politely engaging the guy, a lady came barging out of the restaurant screaming for us to leave the area as it was impinging on her business and that our presence was harassing her customers. She said she owned the city sidewalk in front of La Poubelle and proceeded to hit me in the chest and tried to slap my camera out of my hand.

She also claimed the guy taking the photos was a customer. Later, the owner of the restaurant, Jacqueline Koster came out and spoke to a femanon and a reporter that was at the raid. The femanon said the older lady was calm and polite. The photographer later came out of the restaurant with the crazy lady minus his camera.

They called the police but both fled in a van shortly before the LAPD arrived, and who later left without incident after talking to Jackie Koster. I later confirmed the crazy lady to be the owner's daughter, Francoise Koster. The photographer was Eric Balfour, Ms. Koster's live-in boyfriend. Francoise has a daughter in Scientology.

Francoise says she is not a Scilon but certainly approves of them as neighbors and hates anyone critical of Scientology.

The reporter with us today filed this report:

The Bluemel Reader

A previous story about the crazy lady & her mother:

Neighborhood Project: Franklin Village - LAist

A previous story about the photographer (allegedly) today & Ms. Koster:

The Pet Press ~ Eric Balfour
  33. Anonymous Member

Well...did the guy work for Freedom Mag like you said or not?
    Otherwise, that event could have been avoided.
  34. Relyt Member

Are you sure about that?

lol @ the interviewee in this article claiming the force used against Mario Majorsky was 'not warranted'.
  35. Smurf Member

That was the point of going across the street to inquire. I didn't have a chance to do that. Ms. Koster got involved. Not that it would matter to you given the derisive tone of your comment.
  36. Anonymous Member

It does matter. You said that he worked for Freedom magazine. A big group would not have walked over otherwise. A few people possibly would have gone over for a suspicious person with a camera. Or people would have taken pics from across the street.

This is meant as constructive criticism. You have made statements that have had to be retracted when someone corrects you (like the identity of people). usually big thing..gets corrected in the thread and all is well. No one has perfect memory.

But we could have avoided this occurrence if you didn't sound so sure about who that guy was. If you are not sure...say so. You sounded certain he worked for Freedom mag.

Don't get too bent out of shape...just remember for the future.

Thanks
  37. Smurf Member

I don't tell anons what to do nor I did I ask them to accompany me across the street. You were not there so your "constructive criticism" is neither warranted nor requested.

Don't put your nose in matters that don't concern you... just remember for the future. Thank you.
  38. Anonymous Member

Smurf.....just remember it for next time. Don't jump the gun so quickly.

Thanks in advance.
  39. MeganonOT8 Member

AWESOME>>!!! JUST AWESOME!!! ;_; :D
  40. Smurf Member

Criticism are like assholes... everyone has one.