Customize

12/15/09 BOS

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by determu, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: 12/15/09 BOS

Being imprevisible is good.
  2. Herro Member

I agree with this post.
  3. Anon3Mouse Member

Wait, wait. So you're saying there's some grand scheme now that involves AO being a fucktard every week and accomplishing ABSOLUTELY FUCKALL NOTHING, and it's somehow going to affect a lame duck politician who could fucking care less about Riverside County since he's moving on up to the State Senate. And you want me to believe that this plan is not only working, but is a good plan?

His content sucks too, he stammers and can't get out a coherent thought. In every way possible he's terrible. Just awful.

And as for the both of you talking about body language and being able to discern his emotional state, I'm gonna call bullshit. Assuming you were in the room, your individual perceptions, biased as they are, mean nothing as far as any kind of evidence goes that all of AO's speeches and the others who have gone and still go have amounted to not a damn thing.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice speculation.
  5. _You_ Member

What was STone's comment at the end of the first vid? There was a vote on something then he seemed to say,

"That should include a 5 year lock as there has been significant dirt that has been illegally graded on that property."
  6. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Nice job determu! Poor mice...

I also love it how obviously corrupt this grading permit thing is.
  7. Sponge Member

8. another123 Member

Ditto

hurnnl.png
  9. JMBrandon Member

I'm no AO fan, but are you just gonna sit there and bitch or you gonna step up?
    AO may be a loud, annoying, douche-
    hell, he may be/is doing it all for the attention.
    but at least he's trying and is doing more than just bitching on forums or waving a sign around at a protest.
  10. _You_ Member

As I said, his delivery could be better, but the content is good.

11. _You_ Member

Mindfu**ing, derailing, distraction, diffusion and general egofagging is NOT "critical thought".

With your twisted zerro illogic, you are definitely mod material.
  12. Oswald2001 Member

True.

But it makes him look like he really is.

That is to say...Cult Ho, weasily smarmy sleazy underhanded for-sale small town corrupt politico with delusions of grandeur.
  13. _You_ Member

WHY DO YOU BOTHER USING THE ANON BUTTON??
    You have to realize you are the only retard that writes about mindfu**ing. derp derp derp.
  14. _You_ Member

Yeah...and everyone needs to dox people like AO does, as much as possible. That will bring in other people to speak at the BOS or attend protests in droves....
  15. Anon123456 Member

if he was making progress i would be behind him. IMHO hes not making a dent. he cant even get the board to stop yawning. i really hope he starts getting traction because up until now hes spinning his wheels. it would have been nice if he called the cops the minute he found out about illegal grading. get the cop to the scene and have him take a report. then atleast he could have used that report to force the issue.
  16. Anon3Mouse Member

Yes, because if you don't brag about the things you do and maintain Anonymity then obviously you do nothing. I'm going to sit here, bitch and continue to do (as far as you're concerned) nothing.

That's wonderful, but if he cannot express the content, then it does not exist. I don't fucking care if he has some Einstein shit going on in his head (not likely, but possible) content wise, if he fails to express it, then the content of his message is shit. Stephen Hawking is a genius because he has a way to express his thoughts, AO is a fucktard because (amongst other reasons) he fails to express anything of worth.

I'm not saying the BOS is a dead end, I'm saying that AO at the BOS is a dead end, and certainly not worth the "OMFG HE NAILED STONE LOLOMGWTFBBQ!!!11!one!eleven" posts that fill these threads.
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Not if we're still in the primary. Republicans will generally react exactly the opposite, having been "ZOMG teh fuzzehs r all gwine ta diez"ed about to death over the years, Chicken Little style. If you want to get a Republican voter base upset at a politician, blaming him for destroying mouse habitat is close to the worst way to go about doing it. The assumption will be that that's the worst thing you've got to tar him with, and that will be a big (and erroneous) message that he's squeaky clean.

If we're into the general, that's a different matter, and it then depends on the overall voter base in that senate district, which I know nothing about.

IMO, the favoritism shown to the cult re: the permit is a far better club to hit him with, especially in the primary.

Deputies aren't an endangered species; depriving them of their food supply is no scandal.
  18. _You_ Member

The "5-year lock" means a "hold on the issuance of building permits and land use approvals on a property". The "lock" is lifted if the property owner undoes the illegal grading within 90 days. After 90 days, the county hires a contractor to fix the problem and the "lock" is lifted if the property owner refunds what it cost the county. The first video concerns item 9.3 on the Dec. 15 agenda and the details are in this document: http://www.clerkoftheboard.co.riverside.ca.us/agendas/2009/12_15_2009/09.03.pdf

The document points out that Riverside County Ordinance 457 "does not permit grading of more than fifty (50) cubic yards without a permit". Scientology's Golden Era Productions displaced much more than that without a permit.
  19. humphrey Member

Jeff Stone is so corrupt
  20. _You_ Member

21eyo48.jpg
  21. PimpXenu Member

Jeff corrupt is so stone
  22. JMBrandon Member

This isn't about AO being the douche he is-
    its about moving forward and TRYING to do something rather than stand around and bitch at how other people suck.

I agree AO sucks, but I don't bitch about it because there is no way for me to attend the BOS and do a better job than he could.
    You state over and over at how AO suck, blah, blah, blah-
    thanks for telling something we already know, now what'll you do?
    Are you gonna teach AO how to give a better presentation or just stay on WWP and gripe about it?
    Its easy to complain about shit, but to actually step up and do something about it-
    that's what separates the men from the boys.
    If you think AO can do a better job, teach him how- or have a good friend from Riverside speak on your behalf.
    but don't sit around and whine and expect everyone to just nod and agree.
  23. _You_ Member

You repeat yourself. Assuming people that have critiques on the way AO handles things are whiners who don't do enough. Either say AO is doing it right or doing it wrong. Assuming critics are doing little is lame.
    Not everyone has the free time that AO has, or live near Riverside. So they do what they can where they live...
    Who is allowed to critique AO? No one?

I would suggest pointing out what you think AO is doing right and how people can help. But always adding a dig at critics will continue to generate replies because those digs are not needed and just generate ill feelings for no purpose.
  24. JMBrandon Member

I'll put it simply.
    If all you can do is bitch about the problem without offering ANY kind of solution...
    You are only part of the problem.

We ALL know AO is a douche, but whining about how 'oh his presentation was horrible'
    So what? Go up and do a better job than him.
    If you can't do that, teach his sorry ass how to present- and if you can't do that, at least you can say you TRIED to do something about it besides whine...
    Or you could take the Michael Moore approach and make a crappy movie.
  25. _You_ Member

Dude...just get away from the fucking keyboard.
    People have offered info to help AO or suggest others speak. Not everyone can go to Riverside.

Here is my suggestion. AO should practice what he will say in advance, and tape it, and review the tape to improve his speaking style.
    I also suggest he seek mental help for his other ongoing issues, but that is for another thread.

There...I offered solutions.
    You keep calling AO a douche, but you don't really think it. It is obvious from your defensive posts on his behalf. Posts that ALSO won't help him.
    Oh, and AO knows all, so trying to "teach his sorry ass" anything will not be effective...that is just hater talk.

What have YOU done, JMBrandon? Not much I'll wager.
    (whining about whiners doesn't count)
  26. JMBrandon Member

Well, have done all I can from a small town not inhabited by Scientology-
    assisted in the pooning and such.
    I do acknowledge I havn't done nearly as much as the anonymous, but I don't bitch about them for not doing enough.
    the only thing I'm whining about is bashing without offering a solution.

I've told AO several times, to him directly, I think he should be committed for his most recent actions against a femanon.
    Trash AO all you like, but make sure you've got a backup plan to get information to the feds and present it to the council so they can't say "OMG we had no idea!"

That said, props to determu for presenting and not being an asshat.

If you have indeed told AO and offered suggestions and advice and he pised in your face, I will accept that I was wrong.

I'm not pleading with anyone to let AO be the fucktard he is.
    I wouldn't flinch in any way if he got arrested for whatever reason and had his ass turned into a hallway at some max security prison.
    I could give two-shits less about AO.
    Its just a peev of mine for people to whine and not offer a solution.

I've said my piece, I'm sure you're unhappy with me, so I'll leave it here, say what you want about me, I really don't care.
  27. xenubarb Member

Hey, all you faggots bawwing about AO...did you miss the mega link where you could download megabytes of dox demonstrating how Gold Base has like dozens of liens against property from people they hired to do work and then failed to pay?

Guess who you can thank for that work. Buncha whiny faggot bitches.
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
  28. Scatman Member

Good intelligence work Barb. Did you use any pistols to collect that?
  29. _You_ Member

You should read what you write, then...because I keep seeing you do just that.
    I don't really need to write about anything else. You are projecting. You don't as much as AO, so you assume no one else does either. Now I get it.

But in reality, unlike AO...I think ALL efforts work towards the goal. So keep doing what you are doing, and let others do the same.
  30. _You_ Member

Let me know when AO can just do good stuff without him or you using it as a mallet to slap on the heads of others who aren't "doing enough".

Won't hold my breath
  31. anonhuff Member

shutup you ao arguing cunts
  32. determu Member

It's the thing i say to myself every day "don't be a asshat ______"

remember I ALWAYS need topics for BOS

and so far i have everyone i need except researchers so if you want to contribute It will be put to good use!

P.S. AO is AO you can also express it as AO=AO simple as that
  33. JMBrandon Member

you did very well, great job!
  34. eddieVroom Member

Does that include unsquishing the Endangered Species and breathing life back into them? Did LRH have anything on that?
  35. Re: 12/15/09 BOS

Truth be known, there is surprisingly little accomplished at these weekly RivCo Supes board meetings. Four out of five members are solidly entrenched in Scino-vote blindness. Nothing -- and I say this with full purpose of heart when I state --> N O T H I N G that could ever be said at that podium will ever get those four geezers to change their minds about their pals at Gold Base. Those guys are sold out right down to their rotten property-developing cores.

But, maybe...

Could be some other reason why certain people keep showing up at those meetings...
  36. Re: 12/15/09 BOS

. <- that dot carries a lot of attitude with it.
  37. _You_ Member

The governator?
    20js4k1.jpg
  38. Anon3Mouse Member

Hey, white trash drunken cunt, show me one fucking result those dox have obtained and I'll do cartwheels on the ceiling. If said dox have brought about fuck all nothing, then shut your fucking cock hole.

You know what, you're right in that this isn't about AO. My critique is really not about Frenchy the Fucknut. My critique is aimed at the people who fill these threads about the BOS meetings just drooling all over their keyboards and full of glee as if something worth getting excited over has happened. The ones like avbb who post "OMG he NAILED Stone!" when nothing of the sort has happened. And this is something that has spread all over WWP, the idea that even with no results whatsoever it's Epic Win when really it's nothing.

It's one thing if just recently has AO and others gone to these meetings, but it's been going on so long now it's time to see SOMETHING in the way of results to justify this much fucking attention. If something doesn't work, Anon drops that shit and moves on to something that does, but this isn't the case here, because for some inconceivable reason this is like a little league baseball team now, where everyone gets a trophy no matter how much they fail.

It's time for some results, and sure as fuck is time to stop sucking cock over nothing.
  39. determu Member

Than my good Sir, seeing as your insight is vast and your knowledge unlimited do tell what should we do than?

Say the word and it's done so long as it's legal and for the greater good i'll do what i can to make sure it gets done.

Seeing as going to the BOS is worthless i'll be able to sleep in on Tuesday and i won't have to engage in public speaking any more.

Thank you good Sir!

I await your response with a detailed plan.
  40. _You_ Member

fixed

<3