Customize

12/15/09 BOS

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by determu, Dec 13, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Re: 12/15/09 BOS

Yeah, critical thought is a terrible thing.
  2. avbb Member

Stone dismissed the grading issue @ Gold Base but his body language shows he was quite disturbed with the protected animal issues.

Determu you hit a nerve!
  3. T.W.C_Anon Member

Endangered pocket mice?

What else has been brought up? Anything regarding the questionable permits?
  4. RightOn Member

this^^^

also add, oh by the way I already started it
  5. avbb Member

They closed the meeting and got up and left after AO NAILED them.
  6. T.W.C_Anon Member

Nailed them with what?
    Clips plz
  7. avbb Member

Applying and getting the grading permit on the same day w/o any impact studies or following federal guidelines in regards to the endangered and protected species and flood control.
  8. avbb Member

These types of permits take months
  9. JMBrandon Member

Ah, the plot thickens~
    Who do you contact in the federal government about officials that pull such favors for special interest groups~?
  10. T.W.C_Anon Member

Sounds like council is like "we know you know but you can't do anything about it so gtfo". What can be done about it?
  11. _You_ Member

FTFY
  12. CantPickaName Member

I was wondering if there is supposed to be any inspector re: Indian burial grounds..relics...etc they might discover while grading?
  13. JMBrandon Member

thanks!
  14. determu Member

good meeting, i went off script because Stone gave me a knowing smile... so i got a little lost

did everyone like Mr maybes speech?

quite good wouldn't you say?

... Quite........ good

It's almost as if someone handed him a speech that was perfectly written to his speaking style.

*smiles*

Any who if anyone has additional research it will be added to the next BOS session

Thanks for all the research and the pictures they were of great use

P.S. their are no metal detectors nor are their security guards to inspect people/item that enter.
  15. Anon123456 Member

did anything interesting happen?
  16. avbb Member

Dude, Stone did not like you guys there today. Hi looked like he was sitting on a hot stove.
  17. _You_ Member

So, AO just mocked it up as usual, then?
  18. _You_ Member

Which he was, in a manner of speaking.

He's probably somewhat accepted being hammered about 884. Getting nailed for favoritism while he's hand's still in the cookie jar has to piss him off!!
  19. xenubarb Member

Doesn't he always? He's got a senate race to win. This shit isn't making him look good.
  20. eddieVroom Member

Time to PA the ecofags?...
  21. avbb Member

^^^this^^^
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

23. _You_ Member

I would certainly POON the person who he is running against for his senate seat all relevant information about this...will make an excellent commercial

Cut to cute endangered mouse scurrying across a field...cut to bulldozer wiping out mouse's habitat, voice over...Jeff Stone kills mice? Profit.
  24. mnql1 Member

25. _You_ Member

OH I see - I mixed up the Murrieta Courthouse with the place where they hold supervisor meetings - sorry about that. In that case weapons pat-downs are even more reasonable.

No, Eurofag anon here confusing two public buildings with each other.
  26. Ann O'Nymous Member

Thanks.
  27. _You_ Member

Nicely done, Determu. Lol'd on Stone's reference to your "disingenous comments."

I got verklemt over the poor kangaroo mouse.

AO could certainly have followed your example and been better organized about what he wanted to say. Three minutes goes by very quickly, and it should be just enough time to make a case if you have your act together.
  28. T.W.C_Anon Member

29. timthephoto Member

my god stone couldn't get out of there quick enough :D
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

Who was the first speaker ? A local not happy with favoritism ? Would be nice.
  31. Anon3Mouse Member

You must have been watching something else. AO had no impact on the board, as usual, they sat and waited for him to stammer through his time and then went back to their little private room. Probably to crack jokes with the new guy about what a huge fucking useless douche AO is.

Just because someone manages to put their pants on without hurting themselves, that doesn't make it win or epic win. Stop being a little cultie and sucking e-cock when NOTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED.

Also, I thought LV was done with the rest of Anon after we called CA on being a fucking retard when he got v&?
  32. UdenNavn Member

Those mice are freaking cute! Good find, and good work Determu.

Funny about Mr. Maybees speech, I knew he was interested in grading, but I do believe it's the first time he mentions the evil cult.

AO's materials were good and sound this time, but he needs to work on his presentation technique.

I wonder what next weeks subject will be...
  33. Anonkey Member

Thanks again for the videos. I believe this is all now in public record? Well done, all.
  34. _You_ Member

I disagree with your assessment. I will say I don't like some of AO's tactics but he plays a part.

Watching Jeff Stone's body language was very telling during all the speeches; they at once disgusts him and make him nervous.

They are cracking the odd joke behind the scenes but people do when they are nervous, human nature.

Jeff is playing confident because he has to even if he isn't. It's all going to plan though and AO plays his part in his own way; although some of his antics appear counter productive even they work towards the same goal.
  35. Anon123456 Member

nobody on that board takes AO's complaints seriously. matter of fact anytime something comes up involving the church of scientology they ignore it. doesnt matter who brings it up they just dont care. the church could be throwing pocket mice into a woodchipper and it wouldnt matter.
  36. determu Member

I'm mindful of that, thus why I have a different subject each week to keep their interest peaked

I am currently seeking Anon's support

Photoshoppers
    Researchers
    Audio and video editors

I'm heavily Leaning on one Anon on the moment and it would be nice if i could have a couple of different people I can go to for help.

PM me if you can help
  37. _You_ Member

His presentation style could be better, but content is king. The information presented by the three speakers looks pretty fishy, and Stone looked more worried than his usual smug self. I would have loved to be a little mouse on the wall in those closed sessions. I don't think they're laughing themselves silly. I don't think they're shitting themselves either.
  38. Major Boyle Member

FIFY. Harpoons to the Federal EPA. Bad juju to mess with wetlands.
  39. _You_ Member

FIFY
  40. _You_ Member

You didn't offer Stone a Snickers this week. What the hell's wrong with you?? I'm sure a deputy nearby was depending on that candy bar.