Customize

12/15/09 BOS

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by determu, Dec 13, 2009.

1. determu Member

12/15/09 BOS

IF you have anything as in

*pics
    *dox
    *candy bar suggestions

AO will be attending and will speak about illegal grading

I'll be speaking either on something Cute/horrific
    Or
    Boring with lots of graphs it all depends on what AO has

Any research is greatly appreciated.
  2. UdenNavn Member

Re: 12/15/09 BOS

Well, I always liked the idea of teasing him with mars bars, space cult and all. But I guess the snickers is now a meme.

Good luck at the meeting, I'm sure Mr Stone will be delighted to see you!
  3. ryangiggs Member

Do Snickers come in XXX size? or twin-packs?

Is there joke potential in the above?

Will Stone get it?

You're doing an awesome job.
  4. H e r r o Member

It takes bold, conscientious citizens to hold their elected officials accountable.

41543590.jpg
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

You could show the new BOS member the video in which Lirra's voice reading a transcript of JS and his voice are overlayed and then having JS denying saying it, as an example not to follow.
  6. Relyt Member

I suggest not allowing AO to speak at all.
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

Whishful thinking is so helpful.
  8. _You_ Member

I would just say to the supervisors... "Hey guys, I'm looking to take heavy construction equipment and do major resurfacing to about an acre of land I own, and it's in a flood plain and other ecologically sensitive area.. But I'm gonna do it without a permit. Who do I have to talk to about doing this kind of stuff. Can I just get a wink and secret approval from one of you supervisors? Is that how it works? Can I just tell the water/planning/ etc. people to get lost and I may retroactively submit a permit at some point next week. Who do you have to be friends with around here to get away with something like that???"
  9. _You_ Member

He might actually have something worthwhile to contribute this time around; he has developed dox regarding the illegal grading, which is absolutely appropriate to the BOS. Yes, they will ignore any information that points to illegal activity on the part of the cult, but at least they won't be able to claim ignorance of it.
  10. xenubarb Member

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, since he's the one who's been researching all this stuff and knows about it.

Don't see you out there doing anything useful in Riverside, Relyt. Just sayin...

This doesn't mean I don't lurv you. It just means I think you should STFU.
  11. xenubarb Member

There is a family named Champion who lives in a canyon that has had flooding problems. FEMA told them to install a catch basin, so they applied for permits. After months of waiting for the permits, rainy season was approaching so they had the catch basin installed.

Now Jeff Stone is jumping on their necks and they're facing hefty fines for the county's negligence in failing to issue a permit for work ordered by a federal agency.

And yet, Scientology can start work without permits, on sensitive environmental habitat, on a friggin flood plain, and they can just waltz right in and pick up a permit without any problem or punitive fines. This favoritism is so very blatant, I shudder to think about the possibility of Sci-friendly Stone in the state Senate.
  12. Herro Member

I would determine for sure whether or not anything inappropriate happened here before going in there and laying down accusations of corruption or unacceptable favors being given. You don't want to go in and launch into a tirade only to have the council say, uhhh actually nothing wrong happened and here's why. Sorry for derailing, continue.
  13. _You_ Member

First off, where there's smoke, there's fire. Beyond that, Stone rarely responds to any critic. He broke his silence briefly when they were renewing 884 and offered some lame rationale for it and why he's so great. So it would be funny if he did respond to this. It would be like him admitting that he did collude with clams on all the other stuff, but this time it's legal! Lol.
  14. _You_ Member

Barb, with absolutely fuck-all going on in San Diego, I'd expect you to do something in Riverside yourself.
  15. _You_ Member

I for one will enjoy AO attempting to speak and sound rational unlike the way he normally sounds.
  16. Herro Member

Wait, Jeff Stone gives out the permits?
  17. _You_ Member

He hands them out like Father Christmas*... BUT ONLY TO SCILONS.

*Father R6mas
  18. _You_ Member

No, but he's up to his eyeteeth in enforcement, as evidenced by his bringing the hammer down on those not in compliance with the law.

Come one Herro, you knew damn well what I was talking about. This was beneath you (yeah, I know; hard to imagine).
  19. Herro Member

Um ok. I was just suggesting that you want to have something to throw down other than "come on people, you know damn well what i'm talking about" when you go to speak before the council. Just a thought. Again, sorry for derailing.
  20. _You_ Member

No you're not.

It almost doesn't matter with Stone because he always looks guilty, no matter what he's being accused of. The man has some serious overts.
  21. _You_ Member

If the issue of grading, dust, rain and mud comes up, and those endangered species which live there, you might want to clarify that the Mudkip is not one of them.
    i2nck1.jpg.png
  22. _You_ Member

If I were a Riverside County Supervisor, I know I would be tired of some asshole tirelessly trying week after week to to get an organization in trouble with the law for every little violation they can see. I would just imagine this guy driving by every two hours and looking for the smallest mistake, like a cop trying to boost his quota.

AO may be "doing a lot", but he sure isn't accomplishing much.
  23. Ann O'Nymous Member

Never looked the videos of BOS meetings ? They are full of people telling the supervisors how wrong they are.
  24. determu Member

Attention any anon's attending please be mindful that you may be searched please VERBALLY refuse any search (by saying "i'm verbally refusing a search without some probable cause") if the officer insists than allow him to search you for 'weapons' that includes a frisk.
  25. _You_ Member

I'd imagine this is standard procedure for these meetings. Being searched before you attend a public meeting of politicians doesn't seem out of place in the least, and I'm being totally sincere. And refusing to be searched probably makes you look like a terrorist.
  26. Herro Member

Or someone who cares about civil liberties.
  27. _You_ Member

There's a difference between a weapons pat-down and going through all your papers, your wallet etc. You could just leave your ID at home maybe, and not bring any other documents than you intend to show.
  28. _You_ Member

I could not, nor would i recommend that any anon leave their wallet at home, bring some cash and leave there drivers license in their car. and to keep their materials inside of a sealed packaging envelope. and to be compliant with the officer but explain to him/her that you will not give up your name and you will only search to a weapons pat down.

it would be wrong and would be difficult for the officer to do his/her job
  29. T.W.C_Anon Member

^^^^this
    Wow I would never of imagined something like that coming from you. There is hope for you after all.

Just because some one refuses to allow themselves to be searched dosen't mean their a terrorist. American propaganda, we don't agree with you so your a terrorist, blah blah blah.
  30. Optimisticate Member

I have been searched at massive, major airports for international flights, at multiple city/county and federal courthouses (one of which, in Atlanta, had been the site for a shooting rampage just a month earlier), at train stations and once at a rather large bar in Dallas. Go ahead and go through my stuff. BUT, you keep any of it that is not illegal in any manner and you're dealing with a different animal. I understand stupid things like like the time my really cool gun shaped lighter was confiscated when I was 15. Not allowed on airplanes, understood.

But not once have I ever been frisked. You want to touch me you will have to get a court order telling me I _must_ submit to being frisked before I can go to a county board meeting.

I don't want to incite anything, but holy crap they're frisking people and risking all sorts of blowback instead of installing proper security methods? WTF are they really looking for? At a Board of Supervisors meeting? This almost reeks of some scientological baiting of the locals.
  31. _You_ Member

32. Anon3Mouse Member

I don't see AO doing anything useful in Riverside either. Other than being a fucktard, getting arrested and continuing to be a fucktard at the BOS meetings with a couple hideous looking buttertrolls. I'll admit his fucktardery brought about the stories from Baca, but other than that he's been just as useless in Riverside as he has been everywhere else.
  33. Optimisticate Member

34. _You_ Member

They have metal detectors and x-ray machines before you enter the room, so presumably no weapons can make it in that way. It's pretty unnecessary to subject people to patdowns because they brought a candy bar. But I would willingly submit to a limited weapons search as long as they didn't go through my papers.
  35. Optimisticate Member

And that's reasonable if they have the metal detectors and x-ray machines, and the machines go off and give them reason to dole out the patdowns. If they're going to confiscate candy bars (omfg it's a SNICKERS! GET DOWN NAO!!) and other evidence that people bring in to present, they've got huge first amendment problems then.
  36. _You_ Member

I didn't mean to imply it was necessary, warranted, etc. I merely meant to offer an alternative impetus than "the cult made them do it". When we do that, we give the lunatic culties more credit and/or power than they deserve or have.

Also, the kind of search needed to prevent a tragedy similar to the one I linged would in no way require a search of personal papers, identification, or candy bars. Those types of searches are totally inappropriate, IMHO.

I guess we're on the same page? :D
  37. Optimisticate Member

<smooch>

Yep, it just took a couple of posts :)

Now then, if any anonyhunks wanna "frisk" me, I wouldn't argue....
  38. Relyt Member

Do you people honestly believe that security guards or police are going to take your wallet out, jot down your information, and forward it over to Scientologists per a request to identify everyone attending the meeting?
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

You begin to talk like Herro. Not a good sign, IMHO.
  40. CantPickaName Member

no...just the ones they point to

was that the right answer?