Customize

06/02/09 Raid at PAC Base - SP Briefing

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Re: The perfect time to RAID!!!

LRH had nightmares about Dr Seuss...
  2. Relyt Member

Re: 06/02/09 Raid at PAC Base - SP Briefing

Sorry folks, gonna have to hold off on my video for now. Suddenly, in the middle of making the video, my computer decides it doesn't want to read off of my external drive anymore, and now I'm doing a "thorough scan" on avast!. I could just re-import the files to my other external, but I think I'd rather let the scan complete first.

Although, I suppose I could try to use iMovie on the mac instead, but I swear nothing is more minimal than iMovie.
  3. beef Member

4. Anon Char Member

courtyard_hats.jpg

Hey Guys, wears the hat party?
  5. V for Anon Member

6. Anonymous Member

I am confused by this link...it goes to the Bremen anon site eventually. Have you a direct link to the call to arms?
  7. Re: 06/02/09 Raid at PAC Base - SP Briefing

WOW.. 1 HANDLER!!!

Well done Co$. Just ultrafucking pathetic..

Anyone that Dox's Toryluvlrh2 on YT gets prostitute head paid for by me.......
  8. Re: 06/02/09 Raid at PAC Base - SP Briefing

He/she refuses to speak with me. :( I didn't rise to the bait and he couldn't handle me, so he sent me some really vague threats and "blocked" me I guess? Poor guy. Same with Vallarrr. I argued him/her into a corner over the course of a week or so until he/she just gave up, rattled off some generic insults, and decided to stop communicating. Guess they didn't understand the EP of Grade 0. T__T
  9. Lorelei Member

WISE BEARD PUPPET IS AWESOME!

Thanks for the pix, vidz and reports from the raid. YOou guys ROCK
  10. Anonymous Member

S/he is still posting shit on the Nashville assault vid, so I'll go in halfsies on that and I'll throw in a 6 pack.
  11. Re: 06/02/09 Raid at PAC Base - SP Briefing

In tribute to those who raided hard....

Hatting, Anon-style.

3453598603_296ae02f02.jpg?v=0.jpg

WP, Pacifaggots
  12. DeathHamster Member

As I understand it, they'll take it from whatever orifice they can, coughing optional.
  13. Relyt Member

14. Relyt Member

(BTW I got the date wrong in the video, just disregard that)
  15. sheep dip Member

16. MongoLloyd Member

Unsurprisingly, a lot of people do that as a joke. I did some scilon canvassing on Facebook before and more than half of those who'd listed their religion as 'scientology' were not actual scilons. One was even a psych student! :)

And a lot of known scilons listed something else.
  17. beef Member

18. Anonymous Member

Yes, but the UK includes Pakistan and India. Yes, really, in Scientology-land it does.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Italy includes the Middle East or something like that. Dox?
  19. Anonymous Member

Harumph!... My country isn't included anywhere on Scientology continents. My country must be incontinent.
  20. Anon1260 Member

Dng dng tshhh!
  21. Uncle Bruce Member

Quick question: Is WUS shorthand for WUSSY?
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

My (sub)continent can beat up your (sub)continent any day. Don't make us come over there.
  23. basil Member

Western United States. Apparently.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

Srsly. And we has a Texas -- and it's loaded.
  25. Uncle Bruce Member

Thanks, actually that was my lame attempt at humor.

On a more serious note, it occurs to me that this meeting has a deeper significance. One of the basic tenants of all cults is that "it's us against them!" Having enemy's is one way to bring members together and alienate them from the rest of society. In the past the major enemy of the cult was portrayed to be the Psychiatrists. This is a clearly defined group of individuals who are members of various organizations that can be targeted in the real world.

Anonymous is a different kettle of fish entirely. No matter what line of BS they feed their members there is, in reality, no organization to attack. While they may be able to go after individuals they identify at protests there is no way to collectively attack any organization. The number of people who wear disguises and publicly protest are only a small percentage of those involved. I also believe that the time is fast approaching where disguises will no longer be necessary. It has pretty much reached the point where being attacked by the cult is about like being called ugly by a toad.

In the past, when an individual was attacked by the cult it was David against Goliath. Now any such attack is responded to by hundreds, if not thousands, of harpoons. For the first time critics of the cult can not be dismissed as a hand full of anti-religious bigots. Any attack against critics only draws more attention to the original criticism which, in most cases, has no trouble standing on it's own merits. In reality harassing peaceful protesters and having them arrested only adds to the effectiveness of the protest. Basically, the idea of "always attack, never defend" works against the cult more than it does for them.
  26. FreakE420 Member

t8ahz5.jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

I think I can hear Jimmy Buffet crying.
  28. Anonymous Member

Image comes from here:
    STOP-WISE.BIZ : The Command Channels of Scientology

Could certainly be old, of course
  29. Snake Member

Best shoop ever!
  30. FreakE420 Member

tim.jpg
  31. DeathHamster Member

Maybe the real reason for Scientology's fail US survey results is because less people are willing to answer Scientologist as a joke response these days, and their real numbers are even lower?

Seriously. Their number are so far down in the noise level that a shift in perception from "Goofy cult that some top Hollywood stars belong to" to "Creepy cult that some unhinged Hollywood wackos actually believe" among people who aren't even Scientologists could make a large difference.

For a benchmark of the joke response level: In the 2001 Canadian census (hard numbers, not statistical), there were some 20,000 who reported their religion as Jedi in 2001. 1,525 said Scientology, down in the slush.
  32. beef Member

OKAY... just an idea.
    NEXT RAID... everyone go to goodwill or salvation army and get a $3 cruise wear shirt and khaki shorts with belt (be sure to tuck it in tight). If Tim is all they have as defense, which has been evident lately, lets mirror his tourist style and pay homage. I dare someone to come out Rick Flair style.. Tim's past life twin.
  33. J. Swift Member

FreakE420 somehow got onto Tim's wholetrack and located a past life where Tim was a Polynesian chieftain. One of the best shoops evah to be sure.
  34. Haruhi Member

Next raid is Sea Arrrgh 2.
  35. Ogsonofgroo Member

Just when I thought it was safe to take a drink...........THIS!

OMG omg, all that's missing is a banana and a pair of co-conuts XP

Its.....its....luah times!

Hula hell.
    (why oh why did this bring image of lemur king from Madagascar movie?)

:D
  36. Anon777707777 Member

Note that the Republic of Ireland is part of Britain..

Hear that PIRA? $cifags think you come under their jurisdiction with Saint Hill. WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

Inb4 "ZOMG WE SHOULDNT ENCOURAGE TERRORISM!1!!!onetyeleven"

One mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
  37. Kuusi Member

lol hello
  38. Namenlos Member

Someone send them an e-mail, quick!
  39. Anon-007 Member

Another impressive one FreakE ;)
  40. Anonymous Member