Customize

中文中文中文~

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by LaAnonarama, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaAnonarama Member

中文中文中文~

:D
  2. DarkSim Member

Re: 中文中文中文~

Shang wang mei you zhong guo ren :( Ye ye bu shi. Wo jiu shi fenlan ren.
  3. LaAnonarama Member

恩,偶知道了。。。 当然米有中国人啊,只有咱们奇怪回说汉语的老外对不对?
  4. DarkSim Member

哈哈。对。

当然米是什么?我没有看了呢个意思。

bah。。。 我很长世界没有写中文。 :(
  5. LaAnonarama Member

米 = 没

偶呆了4年在祖国,第一次的工作在北京。。。 同事,朋友,等全是中国人,他们说英语说得比较差。。所以我只使用汉语说。 已经在这里(美国)三个月,但我还是每天用汉语思维。我好像不会在习惯美国生活。。。也不想 :p

此外我靠,我忘了美国会这么破,我真晕倒了。 reverse culture shock's a bitch.
  6. supafreak Member

Laowai lai le...:whistle:
  7. Re: 中文中文中文~

Go Dalai Lama and Tibet?

Oh wait...

Wrong thread...
  8. supafreak Member

Eh, you can say that here. :whistle: And while I'm at it...

Tai du wan sui wan wan sui! (Long live Taiwan independence!)
  9. LaAnonarama Member

[strike]反对台独[/strike]。。。其实是个崇日的“国家”。。中国人发现这个后,他们也不要台湾省。
    反对藏独
    达赖喇嘛个屁

Spent too god damned long in that country.

Also, for the hell of it... 日本 = 日得笨
  10. candlejack Member

Taiwan FTW!
  11. Amnon Nhymous Member

Is there $cientology in China ? Taiwan ? Hong kong ?
  12. DarkSim Member

Taiwan has a decent sized advanced org. (i think) Saw a couple of scilons there last visit. Hong kong has an org as well but it was closed, boarded up and empty both times I saw it.

No Co$ in the PRC. I think if even christians have trouble having churches here I can just imagine how hard it would be for them to get a foothold. Though I did once meet a family of scienos back in my days in HS here, they were ex-patriates from the US and were on a one year contract with some company. Kids didn't give much of a shit about their religion but the parents were pretty crazy about it.
  13. Amnon Nhymous Member

Yep: that's what I thougth...

Thanks!
  14. Asian-anon Member

I'm headed out to Taiwan in the near future. Will Enturbulate me some $cilons. V(@^_^@)V
  15. desu Member

In before the weeaboos roll in mistaking this thread for a Japanese thread.

Oh wai.
  16. supafreak Member

Lucky! I miss Taiwan. :sad:
  17. LaAnonarama Member

该死小日本鬼子,该死他妈的崇日洋鬼子 :mad:

抗日!
  18. supafreak Member

Um...ouch? *goes for Japanese cookies and gives Doraemon plushie a hug*
  19. Asian-anon Member

Closet otaku. Like all those heterosexual Republicans.
  20. desu Member

I RAN THIS THROUGH GOOGLE TRANSLATE AND NOW I AM MILDLY PISSED OFF.
  21. candlejack Member

I wouldn't worry about Taiwanese people being sucked into CoS. Knowing taiwanese people, most of them are too concerned about money to even consider spending $300,000 on a religion. I guess most of them are buddhists because you don't need to pay anything at all.
  22. DarkSim Member

The Taiwanese only believe in Taiwan and blind nationalism. Heck, they even measure time in "years since the founding of the republic" or whatever.
  23. kanon Member

Maybe it moved? I went on wiki and it said there was a scientology mission in Central, but when I checked the scientology center locater, it said there was a mission in Kowloon.
  24. DarkSim Member

The one in Central has long been gone. The Kowloon mission is the one I checked out. Central is far far far too expensive for them.
  25. candlejack Member

its better than communism =O
  26. supafreak Member

My sentiments exactly. China's sabre-rattling and those hundreds of missiles off the coast of Fujian would make me go, "fuck off China, leave my country alone!" too.
  27. LaAnonarama Member

:D
  28. candlejack Member

rogue provinces are cool.
    just like rogue anythings
  29. DarkSim Member

Its weird but I sort of support the system of government the PRC has now. Honestly it works since the government still fears its people (as it should) to an extent. Likely it wont keep up and in about 20 to 30 years something will have to give but for now, its working fine.

The reason I say this is because honestly I can't ever see how democracy could work here. Too much of the population is too uneducated to make an educated vote which would result in horrible leadership akin to what africa has now.
  30. Asian-anon Member

The party discipline mechanism and the repressive apparatus keeps political elites and the public in line and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Many of the brightest students at the best Chinese universities, if they do not go on to work for a multinational, enter into the civil service and become a part of the party, thereby guaranteeing the party an ample supply of talent. The Chinese today are rationalist technocrats - a far cry from the communist ideologues of even 25 years ago.
  31. supafreak Member

LOL rogue province. Taiwan is a country. Neener! :wink:
  32. Anorumi Member

你們為什麼都在用簡體字啊!
    我的眼睛看到那麼難看的字血都流出來了.
    中國人是白痴.台灣萬歲!

日本もいいけどな~中国より日本の方が好き。

Just covering all bases here, you non-multilingual losers. :wink:
  33. candlejack Member

i'd write in Traditional chinese
    if i knew how. Plus, these english letters are right in front of me, so i don't see much of a point in typing in chinese.
    Also, my chinese isn't THE BEST. But i did understand everything you just wrote (except that weaboo faggotry) Anorumi.
  34. DarkSim Member

Its funny how in Japanese Kanji, despite it being all traditional chinese they still use the simplified 国 rather than the traditional 國. I should ask my gf why.
  35. supafreak Member

I haaate jiantizi, so bloody ugly! I went to Taiwan just to learn fantizi.
  36. Anorumi Member

This isn't true. A lot of their characters are simplified, just not simplified Chinese. They have their own versions for certain words, and at the opposite spectrum, kanji that not even the Taiwanese use anymore.

It's a bit confusing for me to follow, I confess. They change the meanings around too. Amusing, but damned annoying when you're trying to figure out what something means.
  37. Anorumi Member

If you have windows you just add Chinese to your language settings, and make sure you select Taiwanese Chinese instead of PRC. Everything you type then comes out traditional. Select keyboard properties if you prefer HanYu pinyin, which I do. My US keyboard doesn't have the Taiwanese version written on it, so I use the pinyin system to type. It's a lot easier that way.

My Chinese ain't great either, though most would argue that it's better than your typical ABC.
  38. candlejack Member

yeah, my parents forced me to go to chinese school since kindergarten
    and we speak chinese at home, so i'm actually fluent in chinese.
  39. LaAnonarama Member

繁体字很烦。。。 烦体字
  40. Anorumi Member

只有白痴會覺得繁體字很煩.
    你是白痴嗎?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.