Customize

‘Simpsons’ actress stirs up Springfield with schools program linked to Scientology

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2011.

1. Herro Member

And I'm sure you're just a paragon of beauty.
  2. RightOn Member

yup
  3. Herro Member

Wanna make out?
  4. RightOn Member

nope
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Rob Sherman has a long history of being a self-promoting jackoff with an ego, so you have to take everything he says with a big mountain of salt. Still, at least he was there to help fight this bullshit, so like barb said, that counts for something. A big something.

Let's keep firing off harpoons in all forms and ride this victory as far as we can.
  6. AnonLover Member

plus considering yesterday's favorite quotes from the politician turning tail and explaining he spoke to someone who's father was financially bereft by scientology - Rob's big single handed boast was already a bust by the time he wrote it.
  7. TinyDancer Member

Email from Representative Jerry Mitchell:

• Like Like x 21
  8. Loki's spawn Member

TD FTW!
  9. Anonymous Member

I am going to frame this,NICE ONE TD.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

"He said he will amend the legislation to remove any unintended references which could be interpreted as faith-based."

Does this mean he is trying to hide that it is connected to Scientology?
  11. Anonymous Member

^ This has been done - sent out the following to Rob Sherman, and Americans United and the Christian Post got similar harpoons also. Will see if I can get it sent out a couple more places tomorrow as well...

I'd like to see even more harpoons, more comments, more media coverage, more everything. Let's kick their figurative asses from sea to shining sea on this.
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Anonymous Member

!!! Important !!! Does anyone have the exact source of any (preferably all) of the following graphics? I mean like which promotions they were from and when they were published. The ripples from this victory are still making their ways out, and there's at least one party who would be veeery interested in knowing the sources of these. Finding the answers may help us a LOT with what's to come...

The first one is named 2004-isn-27-p20-clip1-751x600.jpg, so if anyone knows exactly what that means (e.g. some 2004 magazine, issue 27, page 1???), or can figure it out, or knows anything else about these, PLEASE help!
  13. Anonymous Member

Cross post the jpg to esmb.
  14. AnonyVix Member

Wasn't there a scientology Ideal Org promo video featuring Cartwright banging on about little islands of sanity which would spread out... the above does illustrate the way to happiness - I believe the winding road (or is it a river) going in to the sun is TWTH symbol IIRC and while the video doesn't mention TWTH specifically it would accompany this beautifully to illustrate the insidious nature of scientology. Oh here is a parody of said video:

Check out Cartwright 2:07 to 2:20
  15. amaX Member

Wow. This is amazing! I ended up in the hospital on Wednesday and just got out today and that's why I've been absent from this thread and all it's awesomeness! Of course, I missed calling Rep. Burke's office back on Wednesday, but it seems that enough 'poons made it through to the other Illinois Reps who have more common sense than Burke. So very well done, everyone! <3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. AnonLover Member

From http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/scnlink-div6c.html

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Was it a boy, girl, or theetan?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. AnonLover Member

19. amaX Member

Definitely thetans.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. xenubarb Member

It do happen occasionally:

ethercat2-28A.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

waaah? what the
  22. xenubarb Member

Ethercat and the Xenu Babies!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. subgenius Member

25. xenubarb Member

Holy crap, wouldja look at those coke bottle bottoms on her face! I thought OTs could grow new teeth, fix their own eyes, go unbald...sup, Nancy? You're in the OT bin with Tom "Invisiline Braces" Cruise and Greta van Eyelift Sustern, three monkeys with no Cause over MEST. But you paid for Cause, where is it?
  26. RightOn Member

how old is she anyways? and why is her face so extra wrinkly?
    She looks like a sharpei
  27. Natter Bored Member

She hasn't audited out her Wrinkle Thetans yet.
  28. RightOn Member

can the Purif be responsible for early wrinkling of the skin?
    I mean Krusty Alley's feet and hands look like they are that of an 80 year old women
  29. an0nim0uz Member

Why so ugly?
  30. subgenius Member

If she wasn't a $cilon I'd do her.
    (Oh shit did I say that out loud?)
    • Like Like x 1
  31. subgenius Member

She's tiny right?
    There was an episode of "House" where he says to the midget mother of the patient:
    "So, you wanna take a spin?"
  32. TinyDancer Member

Oh, give her a break, barb. Seriously! She's busy becoming... that... god.
  33. Anonymous Member

She's got a face made for voicing animated cartoons...
    • Like Like x 2
  34. subgenius Member

perfectly paraphrased
  35. Herro Member

If i were on the council thingie or whatever, I would blow up that central org picture to huge poster size and bring it in and be like, look Ms. Cartwright, you told me this had nothing to do with scientology right? Well could you please explain this shit then? Why you gotta lie bb?
    • Like Like x 3
  36. RightOn Member

oh my God I agree with Herro
    has the earth spun off it's axis?
  37. Puppetmama Member

That has happened to me a couple of times lately. I think maybe Herro has spun off his axis.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Xenu Is Lord Member

Who assured him? The cult?
  39. Xenu Is Lord Member

Poons here:

Illinois PTA, P.O. Box 907, Springfield, IL 62705-0907
    Phone: 1-800-877-9617 | Fax: 217-528-9490
    Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
    Email: ilpta@ameritech.net

Tamara D. Werries, PTA

- Place page
    maps.google.com - a145, 701 North 1st Street, Springfield - (217) 788-3754

Dawn Wortley, PTA

- Place page
    maps.google.com - 3132 Old Jacksonville Road #140, Springfield - (217) 862-0400

Mary Louise Dolvig, PTA

- Place page
    maps.google.com - 3631 South 6th Street Suite B, Springfield, IL 62703 - (217) 341-4955

Holly E. Kietzman, PTA

- Place page
    maps.google.com - 33 Midland Court, Springfield - (217) 789-9824

Sarah E. Bailey, PTA

- Place page
    maps.google.com - 116 Shennadoh Drive, Springfield - (217) 971-6284

Shelley R. Mulvaney-Norris, PTA

- Place page
    maps.google.com - 3400 West Washington Street, Springfield - (217) 787-9600
    Springfield Public Schools

Administrative Center

1900 West Monroe, Springfield, IL 62704
    217/525-3000
    TDD 217/525-3023
    district@springfield.k12.il.us
    Dr. Walter Milton, Jr.

Superintendent of Schools
    217/525-3002
    Technology Questions

Sue Ruff sruff@springfield.k12.il.us
    Karen Thompson kthompso@springfield.k12.il.us
    Student Registration / Transfers

Julia Ellis, Student Services jellis@springfield.k12.il.us
    Substitute Teaching

Robin Spradlin rspradlin@springfield.k12.il.us
    General District Information

YOU CAN CONTACT THE PRINCIPAL OF EVERY SCHOOL IN SPRINGFIELD HERE.
    http://www.springfield.k12.il.us/schools/
    Click on the name of the school and then the photo of the principle to get their email.
  40. Anonymous Member

To save time here are all the principles emails for Springfield. I do believe building buzz on the subject will help bring it crashing down in any school it is in.

jhanson@springfield.k12.il.us, sboozer@springfield.k12.il.us, tcgage@springfield.k12.il.us, baugher@springfield.k12.il.us, jilgrove@springfield.k12.il.us, kvogt@springfield.k12.il.us, chereemo@springfield.k12.il.us, claujohn@springfield.k12.il.us, ksiltman@springfield.k12.il.us, kleverette@springfield.k12.il.us, mgrossen@springfield.k12.il.us, srhodes@springfield.k12.il.us, rcolwell@springfield.k12.il.us, jmarrin@springfield.k12.il.us, wboatman@springfield.k12.il.us, kwanless@springfield.k12.il.us, motley@springfield.k12.il.us, jgill@springfield.k12.il.us, bfox@springfield.k12.il.us, kennyg@springfield.k12.il.us, kkincaid@springfield.k12.il.us, baskett@springfield.k12.il.us, kcrump@springfield.k12.il.us, dgoss@springfield.k12.il.us, ccolgren@springfield.k12.il.us, mrobert@springfield.k12.il.us, srhodes@springfield.k12.il.us, nelson@springfield.k12.il.us, nheyen@springfield.k12.il.us, spalmer@springfield.k12.il.us, doss@springfield.k12.il.us, jwind@springfield.k12.il.us, cstahly@springfield.k12.il.us, pafolayan@springfield.k12.il.us, kathilee@springfield.k12.il.us, kathilee@springfield.k12.il.us, kathilee@springfield.k12.il.us, fbbrown@springfield.k12.il.us

• Like Like x 1