Customize

‘Darth Xander’ files motion challenging Scientology’s anti-protesting injunction

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 26, 2015.

1. RightOn Member

<3!
    Are the clams are going to film it? Ask for the same
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Darth Xander Member

Their MO is to record so probably. I'll be able to get a transcript if I want.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Random guy Member

With eprice of modern camcorders, getting it filmed yoruself shouldn't be too expensive, would it?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

do a clay demo :D
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RightOn Member

Wonder how many lawyers they are going to drag in for this?
  6. Darth Xander Member

Far more important is the number of OTs. If any known OT attends the depo I'm going to demand that they leave before I sit for any questions. OTs are serious business.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

I would not rely on a transcript. Definitely -- and defiantly -- insist on making a recording. Live streaming... meh; I can't watch streaming stuff very well on my rickety PC so no opinion on that one. It is kind of lulzy to think about though.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 4
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I don't see the exhibits but they must be yummy. Screenshots of WWP? and they say we're irrelevant.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Darth Xander Member

Does anyone want to see them? Just alleged print-outs from Flag Down conference web page, alleged transcripts of my and Bunker's comments at FD and a (definitely real) pic of me, Pete and Bunker at same. Plus a listing they put together of dates I supposedly raided down there.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. That Wally Pope must've been on drugs when he wrote that. There's no such word as 'genuiness', so far as I can discover, and it would be folly to admit to any such thing.

My best guesses are:
    • guinness, or
    • genius
    either of which could conceivably be admitted to, but make no sense when applied to documents.

Has to have been drugs. is my theory.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sure, if there's no harm in posting them, let's see them!

One question though. What's the reason for a "Plaintiff's Request for Admissions"?
  13. xander meehan Member

Isn't that like ... Guinness? ...Darth Xander... they were telling you that you are a World Famous Beer... or... maybe ... you needed a Beer... to cool off in the hot sun after they BSed their way along... a little suds goes a long way.... isn't like they views of MEST....
  14. xander meehan Member

Ohhh... Disambig... what's going on.... Good to see you.... Thanks for helping me out... you are awesome...
  15. xander meehan Member

You are a cool guy.... Oh I wish I could have been there.... I always miss all of the good stuff...
  16. DeathHamster Member

#2 is their usual crock. They're taking every time you were in downtown Clearwater and calling it a list "Dates Alex Hageli Has Picketed in Clearwater", when it should be called "Dates Our Creepy Stalkers, PIs, and Hundreds of Video Cameras Spotted Him Legally Present in Downtown Clearwater".

How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg?
    • Like Like x 3
  17. RightOn Member

so, nothing that THEY did counts as breaking the "injunction"?
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Darth Xander Member

I'm really disappointed. No super secret surveillance shots. Am I not worthy of being followed?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. RightOn Member

oh you are worthy alright. They were looking into your Face Book page, looking at your postings here, and making a list of al the times you protested.
    Hey that is IAS money well spent!:D
    • Like Like x 1
  20. DeathHamster Member

No 27 8×10 color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against you? I is disappoint!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. RightOn Member

or maybe the COS can shoop in a crowd of Xanders all together protesting in a photo and then claim he didn't have a permit to accommodate that many people.
    Protip to the COS: be careful of using cut off heads in the photo, its a dead give away.
    crap, did I just give them an idea? LOL
    • Like Like x 4
  22. xander meehan Member

You are so damn funny....hahahahahalolololol
  23. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 4
  24. RightOn Member

I just can't understand how the cult can defend something that no longer exists.
    How can anyone take their defense seriously?
    They have no defense. The Lisa McPherson Trust is no more.
    Whether or not it was a "permanent" injunction or not. It's permanence ended when it was dissolved. IMO
    If it was still active then they are breaking the law it by setting up their new Disney Land buildings there. Isn't one of those buildings in the old LMT building? Or am I mistaken.
    The cult has to lose this. If not, well you know their routine..... court will turn a blind eye, payola, blackmail the participants and all that stuff the cult always pulls.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Darth Xander Member

They gave me a bunch of questions to answer about my visits to Flag. I answered them. Just laying the groundwork for the hearing.
  26. sallysock Member

I cannot recall, but is there a hearing date set?
  27. Darth Xander Member

Not yet, no. Won't be until we've established a record of facts from which to make our respective arguments. If I had to guess, I'd say hearing in March.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. sallysock Member

Too bad that these things take such a ridiculous amount to time. Bleck.
  29. Cool. It's nice getting the blow-by-blow and I look forward to hearing about the next move. I hope the groundwork is being laid for some major ass-kicking!
  30. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 5
  32. DeathHamster Member

33. Jeff Jacobsen Member

34. RightOn Member

so the judge refuses to intervene on an injunction of an organization that no longer exists?
    makes sense :confused:
    I would imagine if this judge is not on the up and up that the COS must have paid him something pretty crazy for Xandar not to win. The last thing the COS wants is this injunction to go away and I would imagine that money is no object to make it remain permanent. (even thought it is no longer there)
    Can Xandar ask the judge how an injunction can be permanent for a business that is dissolved? Or is that not allowed?
    Is there any other cases (or any laws written) in Florida that point to injunctions being terminated after a business has been dissolved?
  35. Darth Xander Member

As of now, yes. Plan C might take care of that though. We shall see.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Put out a press release!
  37. Darth Xander Member

The decision is primarily based on procedure, and not substance RightOn. The judge said its a very rare thing for someone not a party to litigation to be allowed to intervene years after the case closed (which is true). I argued the circumstances I find myself in with the injunction justified nevertheless justified intervention; Minkoff disagreed. He did note that I'm free to seek a declaratory judgement regarding this whole situation, which is actually how I originally planned on approaching this. That's Plan A. Still working on Plan C.
    • Like Like x 5
  38. RightOn Member

thanks Xander. What is a declaratory judgement? And what will that do? Sorry not a law noob, or smart for that matter. At least I am honest. Lol